Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I think I goofed up and my initial intro did not post, so here’s an abridged version.
      First, HI! I’m Daina. My story is a lot like many others, perhaps with a twist. My wife has been more accepting of this side of me than I have. I’ve spent the last two decades making us both miserable by denying who I am and how I roll.
      Finally, I’ve quit fighting this part of my soul and am letting my guard down. It’s wonderful and we are already healing and moving forward. Together.
      We went shopping a few days ago and then again yesterday for a few things that we did not find then. She is determined that I have a fairly full wardrobe for around the house from the start then we can work on going out clothes.
      I’m petrified at this point about going out, but we’re working as a team and learning together.
      She’s amazing. Wonderful. Lovely. Caring. Considerate. Compassionate. And Beautiful. She’s my everything and I strive every day to be hers as well. She understands me better than I do myself. Of course she would rather we not have this hurdle to jump, but knows that this is just a part of me and therefor a part of us.
      I’m Daina. I’m a Crossdresser and I will no longer be ashamed of that. Ever.
      Kisses and Hugs to All

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Daina  welcome back, wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Never feel ashame no more.   Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie

Thank you so very much, Stephanie! I love the vibe here and everyone’s attitude is so supportive and encouraging!

Anonymous

Welcome Daina,

Lisa 🙂

Thank You, Lisa! I look forward to our time here.

Hi Daina and welcome to CDH. Yours is a story that most of us dream about. Your wife is a saint….you are so lucky. Don’t be afraid of your feelings…..we all start out fearing societies re-action to us. To belong to the herd is a basic premise of being human. to branch out and be independent is very hard. Your wife is your biggest ally in this change and us girls are right behind you. Any questions or thoughts will be answered by your new sisters….just ask. My door is always open to you…..do come in and set a spell. If I can be off any assitance…..just let me know.

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica

Thank you so much, Veronica. Yes, she is a saint! And I’m so lucky to have her by my side, supporting and loving me. I’ve always been independent and a contrarian soul. Perhaps that has much to do with the pink side of me?

Hi Daina. How wonderful to have such a supportive wife, what an amazing lady 🙂 . Welcome to CDH. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Fiona xxx

Thank you, Fiona! It’s so nice to be here.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Daina, and welcome!  I too have an amazing and wonderful wife that is supportive and accepting that this is part of who I am. So I am very happy to hear that the two of you are learning and growing together. I understand what you mean with her being more accepting than yourself.  I have felt that way at times as well.  Now not so much so it can get better.  Happy to have your here!

Hugs,

Michelle

Michelle, Thank you so much for the note. Isn’t it amazing how much they love us. I am overwhelmed sometimes with that realization. Hugs, Daina

Hi Daina

sorry I’m a bit late but Welcome to CDH!! Sounds like you have a Wonderful Wife!!  as I’m quite sure you know. I too have an extremely supportive SO that has put her all into understanding and participating m y desire to cross dress and it makes it all so much more rewarding. And please, don’t ever feel ashamed of embarrassed because you like the feeling of woman’s clothes. So many Men crossdress, it floors me sometimes when I see the number of new people introducing themselves just on this website alone. And most homophobic persons who laugh and home about crossdresser, most likely have a secret desire to dress up themselves. I too lived many years in shame but will not live that way anymore. Enjoy your time en femme and enjoy your time with your wife, life is too short!

Hugs, Bren

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun welcome. The ladies will help you with support or any questions you have. If your wife would like to join we have a group and forum especially for SO’s.

Hugs

Eleanor, Thank you so much! Yes, I will point her towards it. Hugs, Daina

Bren, I appreciate your reply and agree with you on the prevalence of CD’ing. Definitely a lot of us out there who are just denying it. Hugs, Daina

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?