Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Next month marks my 48th anniversary of me being a crossdresser.There were a couple of false starts but November 1972 was the date of my first official crossdressing episode.Nothing too unusual,I started out by wearing my mum’s pantyhose/ tights when my parents were out.I didn’t have the nerve to try on a skirt as well instead I put on my soccer shorts and wore them as hotpants along with my boys tank top/ sleeveless jumper.Like probably most of our first attempts it was a heady experience.Although I was fairly short for my age I could see that my legs looked quite good in hose.I did feel quite girly as I tried to emulate the pretty girls in my high school class that I envied so much.The next day at school I couldn’t stop thinking about my expeerience.Within a few weeks I wore a skirt which was an even nicer experience.And so my long crossdressing journey had begun.Plenty of bumps along the way with plenty of purges and being nearly found out by my mother.On the whole I have enjoyed it.Especially in the last four years when my wife has become supportive and encouraging of my femme side.

Emily
      Lady

Happy anniversary!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I really admire the bravery and self acceptance you had even back then with so few (or none) resources and support.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?