• This topic has 35 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Folks,

Like many of you, I’d guess, I’m comfortable with being a man, but could easily wear nothing other than feminine clothing.  Particularly, in this day and age, women’s clothes are far more versatile than the restriction of men’s.  The lighter weight fabrics and form fitting of many assortments of tops, bottoms, and footwear allow greater comfort – in my opinion.  Some women don’t agree and find men’s outfits better suited for working around the house or the yard.  For me, however, I find skinny jeans and workout tops less burdensome, offering less restrictive movements.  Even a moderate feminine heel is more comfortable and easier to maneuver the boots many working men wear.  Around the kitchen, feminine outfit always work better for me.  I like the angle of a higher (heeled) stance at the chopping board.  The extra height also makes it easier to access the taller cupboards.

Glad to meet you,

Falecia (FAM)

Anonymous

Welcome Falecia..

Lisa

Anonymous

Hi Falecia,

I have only been out twice while dressed. The first time I just drove around, but I did have a neighbor come as I was getting in the car. I was surprised that I didn’t feel anything. The second time was at a makeover photoshoot. I felt much better as a girl than I did as a male while there. I never liked photos of myself, until that day.

Miranda

I’m working on it. Answered NO, but I know that inside my brain I’m good with it. However I also know that the world balks at the image of a man en femme. The cultural conflict is real and we are pioneering at the frontier of what’s acceptable.

Anonymous

Hello Falecia.

My answer was a rotund “NO”

I know that for many, crossdressing is very much about the clothes and how they feel and what they represent to them. And really, nothing wrong with that. I believe that if a large enough quantity of men started wearing skirts, skirts would become a common item of men’s clothing.

Bot for me, my crossdressing is not only about the clothes, but about being able to present and being seen/accepted as a woman.

I have this extreme example… if all shoe manufacturers decided to stop making any of the current men’s styles and started making high heeled shoes for men which were basically in the same styles as current women’s shoes so you could go to any store and buy your 4” stiletto heel sandals in pink in the men’s shoe department… I would still go and bug my 4” stiletto heel sandals in pink in the women’s shoe department. Because for me it is not just the clothes… the motivation is even more important.

I hope it made sense!

Gaby 💜

Anonymous

I answered yes, but in truth, feel much more comfortable fully dressed even than under dressed.

I have occasionally worn women’s jeans instead of men’s and had no comments or funny looks, but feel like everyone notices and is being polite, that really, it looks odd rather than different and cool.

When fully dressed, people generally seem to be excited that a man dares to pull out all the stops and go for it. There are always one or two Muppets who laugh, but they are not representative in my experience.

When random strangers come up and hug you in a non-sexual way, you know you’re doing something right!

If you can pull it off, clothes are clothes and express who you are. Wear what you like – it worked for David Bowie!

Love Laura

Rami Love
      Lady

I answered Yes,

My answer is NO also…  For me it is about presenting as a women, feeling like a woman… not just about wearing the clothing of a woman. When I am Ashley, I want to fully be seen as her and not as a man in women’s clothing.

I voted Yes and No

because, it’s complicated

but, in general, when I am dressed, my mannerisms are feminine and I have to be somewhat shaved smooth

I voted yes

The first time I went out dressed was about ten years ago. I was going to meet a friend at a local bar and restaurant in town. I was very scared to say the least, but I went in anyway, I encountered a women who was staring at me, I just smiled at her and she smiled back and  went on with her business. I saw my friend sitting at the bar, and went over to her, she was very surprised to see me there. Long story short, I down two margaritas, I was relaxed enough that I enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Now days, I wear women’s clothing all the time. My tops are polo shirts that the buttons are on the left side and I wear women’s jeans.

Ronda Francine

Marianne
      Ambassador

I answered yes. Though I rather be seen as a woman when out en femme, and for most I probably am, I have no problem with people identifying me as a crossdresser or transgender. Wearing solely clothes from the women’s department also in male mode for work helps me reassure myself I am a woman regardless some inconsistent elements in my outward appearance.

Marianne

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Marianne,
        You and I are indeed soul twins. We share many traits including wearing female clothes even in male mode. I hope you get the chance to be everything you want to be in the coming years1
        Cyn

Anonymous

[quote quote=142587]I’m working on it. Answered NO, but I know that inside my brain I’m good with it. However I also know that the world balks at the image of a man en femme. The cultural conflict is real and we are pioneering at the frontier of what’s acceptable.
      [/quote]

The answers here indicate a real range of motivations.
      I am a guy with a feminine side. (Some are a girl in the wrong body – which leads to a different attitude).
      I also feel people should be able to think, dress, say as they wish, so long as they don’t infringe the rights of others – so I very much support those guys who just like heels eg, or wear skirts or dresses. I would love a world where dressing as you wish, is a non issue – basically, women HAVE arrived at that position in our society, and I would like the same freedom for males.

we are pioneering at the frontier of what’s acceptable”
      Agree with that statement. So how to push that envelope?
      I think the young of today are doing that to some extent. But maybe we can do our bit too.
      Dress a little more androgonously, Get shoes and boots with a bit of a heel, Wear a blouse or polo with girl side buttons, and move on from there. Little by little, things will change.
      “Be the change you want there to be”.

Hi Ladies,

I voted Yes!! I believe everyone, everywhere has the right to dress as they wish, to express themselves as they wish, within reason. I have no problem seeing a man in a skirt and heels, although I would rather be seen as a woman when I wear heels in public. My SO and I were shopping today, I in drab, and we noticed an obvious Crossdresser en  femme and I have her a smile. She was obvious and obviously self conscious of herself and quickly rushed by me before I could tell her she looked lovely. But she had every right to be dressed as she wished. Society is not ready to see men in woman’s clothing everywhere just yet, but it is beginning to change. I for one see myself as one of the pioneering girls that is making a positive change to society’s attitudes towards crossdressers. I have only been out a couple times now en femme but go out with my head high, dressed appropriate for my surroundings and always give a smile.

Hugs, Brenda

Oh! its a complicated one this! my first hunch was to say no because I have never been outside dressed femme, but on the other hand, one day I do want to do it, so that would be a yes! I answered no, because of the current situation and how confident I feel, ask the same question some time in the future and my answer will hopefully be a big happy yes!

Fiona xxxx

Anonymous

I love being seen dressed as a woman. I find it extremely erotic!

My response is a resounding yes without reservation.

I am a man; I don’t see myself as a woman.  Regardless of the clothes that I choose to wear, I am being no one other than me.  There is little doubt that I am man whether I wearing a dress & heels or a shirt & tie. I do not wear a wig, (I feel like I’m hiding the real me when I have) and rarely wear makeup.  This, however, does not stop me from taking care of business wearing the clothes that are most comfortable to me or just fit my mood.

Part me is if a women can dress as she feels, why shouldn’t a man.  The other part of me just doesn’t care. I have always marched to a different drummer since I was a child; why should it be any different with the clothes I prefer to wear.  I don’t believe it should.  Therefore, I dress to be comfortable and to Express who I am.

Now, I acknowledge that others among us have different motivations.  And as such, your connection to your femininity is different which creates feelings quite divergent from mine. There is nothing wrong with that. We are not all the same.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I wasn’t sure how to answer this one. For me, there is a pretty defined line between my male and female self. There’s not much overlap. When I’m a guy, I dress as a guy. When I’m a girl, I dress as feminine as possible, and always do hair and makeup if I’m going out. I guess I love to blend into society as a woman. Now, if someone happens to pick up on the fact that I am actually a guy, I’m okay with that. I’m sure it’s happened many times, like when showing my guy ID at a bar, or even just while talking (I’m still working on feminizing my voice). But I try to be as feminine as I can when dressed. Ultimately, I would rather be seen as a woman instead of a guy in feminine clothing, so I voted no.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

When I’m dressed as a woman, I want people to believe that I am one.

Kimmie
      Lady

I had to think for a while before answering. In the end, I voted no because I could never pass as a woman and feel uncomfortable being seen in public as a man in woman’s clothes. Still, I wear only panties every day, even days I go to the gym or to an appointment at the doctor. I’ve even begun swimming at a local public pool and my suit consists of a woman’s bikini bottom. If I were able to pass, I would want to be considered to be a woman when en femme.

I voted no because my Holy Grail is to be passable be it daylight or nighttime.  I’m getting laser treatments to remove face/neck/chest hair.  So for someone to see me dressed and still view me as a man in womens clothing is unacceptable in my mind.  But I can understand how someone else might not care at all because for them, they just wish to enjoy the look and feeling of womens clothing and don’t care how others might view them.  Different strokes for different folks.

Sadly, for myself, I have to answer “NO.” Since I am such a closeted crossdresser, there is no chance I would be seen in public since I never go out dressed.

However, there is always a chance I might be seen, for example, by a neighbor who caught a glimpse of me from a second story window as I went outside en femme to feed the cats on my patio! I figure, if they never confront me about it, that’s great. But I would be horrified if I KNEW someone saw me out there, and terrified if they ever confronted me with it. The humiliation would be stroke-worthy.

But I am dreaming of a time when my answer would be a qualified “YES.” I hope that one day, I’ll have the appearance and the confidence to go out with a small group of gurls my age (never alone) to a CD-friendly venue, secure in the knowledge that I would be seen as just another older lady out for a social evening. If, upon closer inspection, someone suspects that I/we might be men dressed up as women, then I can accept that – as long as they’re not looking for trouble.

Elaine
      Duchess

A qualified yes vote.  I am comfortable being seen in feminine clothing, but my wife is embarrassed by it.

I think my sitution is a little different to most contributors in that after years of being an occasional woman after coming out I  realise that I want to be a woman and have begun taking female hormones. It is strange really as I don’t fit the usual “trapped in the wrong body” scenario as I have never identified with my gender but only as who I am. I am also heterosexual which could complicate matters further down the line.

I would love to go out dressed in a skirt, blouse and heels but I don’t think the world is ready for that yet. I just have to make do with bra and panties, tights, perfume, female body spray, purple painted finger nails and my c cup silicone breasts I wear in my bra every day under my male clothes.

I voted no only because I live in a small town and have children and grandchildren living here.

I want so much to go out in public and be seen as the real ME and its on my bucket list to do so. I am in the short rows of life (78 with a heart condition). I dress and live as and feel like a woman when at home, but only underdress when out in public and present as male because as stated above. I had a stroke 2 years ago and Still don’t drive and use a walker(i call it my 4wheeler) when outside.

Thanks to the encouragement from all of YOU, here at CDH i have become at peace with being the woman that i truly am and have become and thank all of YOU from the bottom of My weak but loving heart.

It is my hope and prayers that All of You will one day soon be able to vote YES To the Question  presented above.

You are very practical Falicia. Do you wear makeup?

Olivia is with and part of me at all times. I have been out dressed femme but without wig and makeup a couple times now and surprisingly fairly comfortable. My SO, although super supportive was anxious that some ‘dude’ might confront us. I myself don’t feel the need to do the full treatment to feel feminine but am working on getting better at it, if only for her sake. Because of societal views I did this out of town do to possible repurcussions on my unknowing family members that live in my community. Once I’ve enlightened them and get their opinion, we’ll see from there. Its unfortunate the extra baggage we carry just so we can be…us. Times and attitudes are changing, but its slow and uphill both ways.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Yes I could wear a mix of wonens clothes and mens . My fav would be skinny jeans stillettos match bra panty white button up shirt/blouse light foundation and eyeliner eye shadow mascara light lip gloss or nude lipstick

or a form fitting dress black pumps same make up

Sounds good to me Stef! I will check my wardrobe for my Saturday night outing.

I have gone to the mall and had woman’s flats and stocking on. I have also gone out wearing leggings. I will go to the mall just before it opens up. I take lots of pictures.

For me its a no. I do mix and match sometimes when I go out and will often wear my bra with forms under a femme top or blouse with a pair of jeans, I never really feel totally comfortable dressed like this – must be a predisposition to feeling anxious or something. I am working on it though and hope that one day I might even get to go out and proud to the town centre. That’s not gonna happen any time soon though.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

So an update to this for me, I now go out fully dressed most of the time in skirt, top, tights, bra, knickers and full subtle makeup. I love being a man in women’s clothes in public, some people look most don’t care, i am learning not to notice anyway.  I love the feel and look of my clothes but I don’t take anything erotic from it, it is just prettier clothes than what men are expected to wear.

Kimmie
        Lady

I think that’s terrific. I wish  I had the courage.

Anonymous

Felicia,
      I feel exactly the same about my wardrobe. Haven’t worn a skirt in public (unless a few trips to the front yard to put out trash or get something from the car count); but jeans, tees, tops and flats, oh, yes! I’m only comfortable when clothed informally, so the androgynous look suits me well. I do want to go public full femme sometime, but only after I get my makeover and can at least look presentable.

[quote quote=145629]Me? I am a slave to a cute “kitten heel” and skirts. And I am beginning to love skinny jeans! One day a gentle, caring significant other is going to sweep me off my feet, and I want to be ever so ready for hime/her! I just know I will be the happiest girl in the world when that happens!

Yes, I wear drab male things, once in a while, but gile me a pretty dress, and a cute smile anytime! Roxanne simply adores her feminine world so much!

“Love is a Warm, Wet Place in My Heart”

Roxanne Lanyon

[/quote]

What is a “Kitten heel” never heard term?

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?