Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello my beautiful girls!!

I’ll set the scene….

On Christmas Eve morning, I veeted and shaved everything from my neck down…..put on false red nails…and picked an outfit…..

It’s now boxing day, three sublime days….a different outfit each morning and evening….still wearing those nails!!!….I have a full wash to do tomorrow….not a stitch of drab in it!!!!…………….

………Im even sat writing this in black lace panties and bra, forms, ” love actually” jimjams and red lipstick….and those nails!!!….and who to thank?????

Before I found this ” heaven”, I would probably not have been so intensely ” grace”….but I have learned, yes, even me!!!…..all you wonderful girls who have to grab a moment when you can, have broken my heart with your stories!!!….. it’s YOU who have to work so much harder, just to keep your dream alive…something I was in danger of taking for granted….so this Christmas, I have gone for it, big time, and it’s been the best ever!!!…..so all of you closetted girls….grace sends you her love for putting her straight….thanks, and keep doing what you do….

Merry Christmas xxxx

All the love I can send, Dear Grace, together our sisterhood is unstoppable.
      Hugs, Regi♥♥♥♥

Anonymous

Grace,

Such a thoughtful message! You and everyone on CDH have all made our holiday and everyday Heaven!

Hugs,

Kay

Anonymous

thanks Kay…but what did sparky get??

Anonymous

Sparky got a Kong runner ball and a stuffed dog toy rabbit! He loves his new toys!

Anonymous

Hi Gurlz
      As I wrote to Regine and Trisha in “out in one”…

My best Christmas ever, after my SO found Roxie’s clothes 2 days ago… story is there…

We went shopping today and she bought me a sexy bra, panties and sleeping tops for Christmas…

I am still stunned, I hope this bubble doesn’t ever burst!!!

Hugs Roxie.

Grace my dear CDH is what it is because of people like you, for me it certainly is doubly so.

Anonymous

Thank you Cindy Lou…..oh, by the way…………..做得好辛迪楼,你应得的宝贝

Grace xx

You had me laughing again as soon as I saw the Chinese writing, sadly my love it is the second laugh of the day as Laura Lovett just edged you out today by mere minutes!

Anonymous

Oh sugar!!!

相信劳拉踢我的虾球

grace xx

Thats the third laugh of the day, but this time I had to go to the google translation to get it.

Girls like you Grace keep me motivated to continue moving forward and do my best to be me. Happy Boxing Day… is that a thing? Lol

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

Thank you….Happy boxing day!!!

Anonymous

Grace sweetie, you make this site, your pure inspiration through and through, and a outstanding ambassador for CDressing. We all love you.

Love Amanda xx.

Anonymous

Thank you ❤️……I love you all too x

Hi Grace,

Happy Boxing Day!  Hope you are successful at the sales.

Hugs,

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?