Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

Tonight my wife has given me the best Christmas present she could ever have given me.

Every two or three weeks or so I’ve been getting this feeling of frustrating and angst.  I know my Diana side wants to go further, but at the moment it just isn’t possible.  The feeling started again this evening so I asked my wife to help me out with some makeup and she agreed.  I’m sitting here with eyeliner, blusher, lipstick,  the works.  And I just feel so good.  When I saw the result in the mirror I was almost overwhelmed.  I had been afraid I’d look ridiculous but instead I loved what I saw!  She took a photo of me with the makeup on and I think it’s my favourite photo ever of myself.  I’ve gone from feeling so agitated to a total calm.  I couldn’t ask for a better Christmas present!

I hope everyone had a great day.

Anonymous

Diana

Marvelous….

sometimes you can do away with the diamonds and pearls and the fast car and the mink coat…..

and something as simple as a makeover is worth so much more, I’m so pleased you enjoyed yourselves.

( ….mind you, I did say sometimes!!!)

Merry Christmas, grace xx

Good for you, Dianna, such a simple thing, but it brings such Happiness.
      My wife did my makeup for me a week? ago, and it felt so transformative, like you, I couldnt believe what I saw.
      Hold on to that feeling,
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Diana its a simple thing but it means everything, Absolutely Wonderful.

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2021

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

That’s beautiful Diana, sometimes the small unexpected things turn out to be the best present ever. Hope you had a a fabulous Christmas sweetie 💋

Hi Diana that was a wonderful post im so happy for you  yes thats such a wonderful feeling as your wife makes you so pretty . Allways remember that feeling and thank her till next time so much fun ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?