Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

In a cathartic act, I’m sharing my cross dressing bio with y’all.   Give y’all a bit of insight on who Bobbi Sue is..

I started cross dressing at 12. My parents caught me. Back then it was considered a physiological disorder.   My parents sent me to a psychiatrist for a year to “cure” me.   I learned I was broken and suppressed the desire for the next several decades.   My strong feminine taste just came out in thing ways, like interior decor. (I love having a super feminine boudoir.)

This year I really started to miss having a female presence around, so I decided to buy a few pieces of clothing. I figured if I no longer had someone to wear frilly things for me, I’d wear them. What I discovered is that I really , really, enjoy it. It’s empowering, relaxing, and fun. I love embracing my feminine side.   Maybe I’m not broken after all.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Bobbi, thank you for sharing that story.  Of course you are not broken, but I think you know that deep down.  In fact, you may be ‘” fixing ” what hasn’t been ” right ‘ all along.  And, you are in the perfect place to do it!

Stevie

Bobbi Sue

We’re absolutely NOT broken, just missmanaged and missunderstood. Glad you decided to relive being you.

Anonymous

Hello Bobbi Sue.

I read your bio. I had tears Luv.

First. YOU….are not broken. Please dont let anyone tell you that.

Second. There is no cure. People who think there is a cure. Need a cure for thinking we need a cure.

My brother and myself excelled in school. By 10th grade I had almost all my classes finished. I could have graduated early. In computer class. I was so far ahead of other students. I was helping the teacher correct quizzes and homework. Just for something to do.

But I was evaluated by Drs. They use to tell my parents he is very smart. But there was something different between my brother and I. It was to the fact I also had a girl hiding inside me.

Between the two souls in one body. It created a unique person. The way I developed was due to having two souls. Different likes, pleasures, personality.

When I seen Drs and were questioned. I questioned the Drs.

In 2003. Natasha could no longer be hid from myself. She was fed up of hiding not being able to actually love life. Enjoy seeing everything how she sees it. So 2003 I went to a family reunion as Natasha. It went well. I have 2 family members who are at odds with it. But Natasha doesn’t care what they think. Then a month later. I went to my best friends family reunion as Natasha. I have known him since 1989. Again some questions on why. But nothing bad.

So please dont ever think there is something wrong with you. Its the others around you hun.

I, Natasha stands her ground. No one tells her otherwise. I have never been happier since Natasha’s soul has been freed. Male me. Neil. Is a much better person for Natasha as well.

Keep your chin up. Be proud of who you are. Heck with others.. Live for you. Not others.

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Terri
      Duchess

Thank you Bobbi for telling your story. As you can see you are not alone. There are thousands if not millions just like you. Years ago when I met another CD at my 1st outing it changed my life. Hugs Terri

Wendy Me
      Lady

You are who you are, I dress every day but not all day. I feel very comfortable while doing it. Do I want to do it full time, NO, that just wouldn’t workout well for me, but if works for you that’s great. We are all different and have to come to terms with it. I was evaluated in my early teens by a physicist but back then things where a lot different and less tolerant and their attitude just pissed me off, I knew I wasn’t going change.

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi..if you are broken because of how you dress, I am “wrecked” girl..haha…love that you are not holding back and are going for it…..and I love the boudoir idea…..need to think about that one….smiles, Grace xx

p.s.    Natasha, your line about the cure of the cure of the cure….brilliant!!!!!….yes, you are def back xx

Anonymous

Bobbi Sue,

Some wit once wrote the psyschiatry is that same disease which it pretends to cure.  No, girl, you are not broken; Different, yes; but not broken. (And if you are, you have loads of company here at CDH).

Oh sweetie, you are not broken. Society is what tries to break us down. Good for you for standing up and saying I AM BOBBI SUE!

Heather

Anonymous

Hello Grace

Thank you hun. 😊

It is so good to be back.😀

Hugs

Natasha💋

Oh Natasha, that was wonderfully said!

Yepperz, you are back and I’m so grateful you are.

Heather

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi Sue,

Societies ideas of how people are supposed to live is broken. We are perfectly normal to walk the path of our true selves.

🌹

Kay

Hi Bobbi Sue,

Welcome.  You are not broken.  As Terri says there are many of others lik you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Heather🌹

Thank you sweetie😊

It is so great to be back..😀

I love all my girlfriends here

Muuaahhhh💋💋

Natasha💋

Thank you Bobbi Sue for sharing your story. As all the other ladies have said, you are not broken, not at all. Unique yes, but, definitely not broken.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

You are not broken. The problem is that psychologists and therapists often go with what they were trained to believe rather than actually thinking about the contradictions. They are getting better but if you had seen, for example, the arguments as to definitions a few years ago you would realize that choosing a therapist needs to be done with care and with some knowledge of one’s own. Even today there are some who believe in ‘conversion therapy’ and other forms of psychological torture.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be feminine. Being feminine is a marvellous thing. Sometimes I think that not wanting to be feminine is indicative of something wrong. I mean, over half of the world population finds meaning and fulfillment in being feminine. How more normal can you get?

I am dreadfully sorry that you had to go through that at such a young age and I hope your recovery is complete.

Araminta.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?