Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had worn bras on an off for many years. About 5 years ago I decided to start wearing a bra every day. Shortly after I decided to buy a pair of breast forms. These were very inexpensive and not too big. I enjoyed wearing them when I could. Then about a year and a half ago I finally purchased a nice set of breast forms. They are about a B/C cup with my 42” bra band. I immediately fell in love. I wore them whenever I could but had to be very careful as I do not think my wife would approve as she is not that much of a fan of my wearing bras in the first place.

The next step for me was a smaller set so that I could possible wear my breasts during the day around the house. This pair is probably an A/B cup. They feel great when I wear them but they still give a bit of a profile so I still have to be very careful.

Finally I thought that since I went small what would it be like to go big. I ended up with two more pairs of breast forms-one is a D and the other DD/DDD. I love both sets! Of course I cannot wear them around the house if my wife is here but I wear them when I am alone here or en femme in public. But mostly I wear them every night (we have separate bedrooms).

In the end I wore bras on and off for many years and enjoyed the feeling. What has surprised me is how much more enjoyable the experience is when I have a pair of breasts (any size) in my bra!!!

Dana Dean
      Lady

I absolutely agree. Bras are my absolute favorite item to wear and adding forms makes it amazing. I too have an assortment of sizes from B to DD and love them all. My opportunities to dress are very rare so when I have even 20 minutes I will slip on a bra with forms under my drab T-shirt or sweatshirt and tinker in my garage. The weight and movement just feels so wonderful. About the time I really get used to the feel and almost forget I’m wearing them I accidentally bump my boobs into something and I get a crazy thrill inside. So much fun!

I purged my breast forms and every time I went bigger 🙂

Anonymous

I dress alone and love my big breast forms. I also dig the idea of having a low cut femme shirt or sleep dress to give them a sexy profile. The weight of them tugging down my shoulders is more than enough to complete the euphoric illusion

Hi Robin,

Breast forms were a mini game changer for me. I started with D, then I wanted something small I could wear under a bathing suit or to do housework all day — these are about a large A. Then I wanted something larger that wasn’t quite as prominent as the Ds and I got a nice set of large Bs. Then, on an irressistible impulse, I bought a very large set (G cup!). They’re only for play, of course, so I don’t have to support them all day. But I have to admit that I really enjoy them. I love feeling them, then I get excited, and then everything planned gets messed up. And I’ve never even liked fake large ones — go figure.

Since I started HRT I’ve been wearing a bra with either of the smaller ones all the time and go to bed with them sometimes because when I lay on my side my top arm rests on them, and it reminds me. I don’t even notice the bra anymore. My best experience with the breast forms is when I use medical adhesive to attach them. I glue them on and wear a bra over them until I’m sure it has dried, then take off the bra. I loved wearing a strapless dress without a bra showing anywhere. But the best thing was that the first time I used the adhesive they felt like part of my body, not just attached to me, and I felt like I was finally in the right body. That pretty much confirmed that I’m trans.

Gabi (Luna)

Pumped
      Lady

I use water balloon forms and have 4 or 5 pairs. I am 5’10” and weigh 180 pounds, roughly a size 16 so a 40DDD is large, but not out of place on me.

I like bigger breasts as I dress at home only. I have one pair that fit a 38B bra nicely, but I rarely wear them. My “go to” pair fill a 40DDD nicely. I wear these the most. I also have a pair they fit a 38H bra and a huge pair for a 40M bra for when I really want to go crazy. I also bought a Roanyer breast plate in their natural flesh tone and a “G” cup. The size is fairly accurate as a 40DDD bra just about has them under control. I did order a 38G  bra and it hasn’t showed up yet.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Pumped.
      Emily
      Lady

I have two sets. One is a bit more low profile than the other. I love the look and feel of both. The lower profile ones fit better in some bras. I can’t wear either set when my wife is home, I’ll wear either one when I go out dressed, or sometimes just when I feel like it. This time of year wearing sweatshirts and bulky clothes, I can get away with it. In the summer in a t-shirt, probably not.

Emily…My smaller ones work with most of my bras. For the bigger ‘girls’ I have several pocket bras and I have recently purchased several front close bras from Glamorize that work perfectly. And I agree the bulkier clothes help.

Anonymous

Hi, I grew up wearing pantyhose and high heels. And like most during puberty it did things to me and I’ll leave it at that. Later I just wore them because I’ve just always loved heels and pantyhose. Then as time passed I wore garters and stockings and thought WOW these are great. Time progressed and I started wearing dresses, wigs, then makeup and I was starting to become the woman I knew I was inside. I just felt so much like a woman I thought until I bought a pair of breast forms. They were very expensive size D – $400 I believe and looked and felt very real. And my first thoughts when I put them on was oh yea, I am and have always meant to be a woman. I’ve used both tape and glue with them – not at the same time of course. There was nothing that made me feel more fem than breast forms on.

And at some point I purged… throwing them away and ALL other fem things that I had – shoes, pantyhose, stockings, garters, dresses, corsets, bras, those awesome breast forms, wigs, makeup, and finger nails. Sat out 2-3 years then went back to CDing. Now I have a pair of foam breast forms that you can sleep in. They are a B/C and are nice for what they are. Eventually I will purchase a higher quality breast forms, but until then I will use my foam ones.

Jennifer

Darling Jennifer, What on earth made you purge so much? That’s Stalinistic in its approach! Polly

Jennifer…I purged about 10 years ago. It was mostly my lingerie. To this day I regret that and I will not purge again. I know you are not supposed to sleep in the breast forms that I have but I have for a while with no problems so far.

Hi Robin

Theres no better confirmation than being able to look down or in a mirror and have the image match with how you feel inside.

I have a small set that I wear daily, even to work, and  a larger C/D pair that I wear most other times. Feeling their weight and movement is wonderful indeed.

Olivia…You are so right about the mirror. When I am wearing my breasts forms I find that I cannot help but admire my look. And more often than not I find myself saying out loud ‘I love my b**bs!’

Hi Robin,

What an entertaining post!

I think the breast defines the woman. There is no other visible quality that yells woman that a pair of breasts! My first high school girlfriend surprised me with a set of Gs on my first foray into the joy of sex! I fled in terror… not knowing what to do with them!

Since that sobering moment I have come to understand that women define themselves by their breast size. Consider the trauma that the mastectomy causes? No wonder there has been a revolution in breast replacement/augmentation over the last decades.

I have progressed through the range from ‘chicken fillets’ to my now size of D-DD. I won’t go any bigger as they are more than comfortable to wear and have the weight and heft of what I can only imagine reall ones are. The only change would be to have the augmentation surgery myself in order to feel fully feminine.

DD rule ok! xxx Polly

Polly…I had to laugh at your high school experience. And thanks to you I cannot look at my small breast forms without calling them chicken fillets! I used to refer to them as my itty bitty t*tties!

Oh, Robin… every time KFC is mentioned! Chicken fillets… oops I think I meant chicken wings!? Nope… chicken legs? Hmmm chicken livers?

Red Bull… give me wings! Polly

I just got my first set of actual silicone breast foforms. It is unreal how much they change mmy look and my feel.

If you are like me you will find wearing your breast forms addictive. Don’t be surprised if you want to buy different sizes for different occasions.

I bought breast forms years ago and love the weight and feel of them.  I recently discover the joy of the transwonder bra.  It is a bra that holds breast forms and gives you cleavage to show off as well.  The cleavage is created by squeezing you pectoral muscles together and then the breast form pockets sit on top and gives the illusion of real breast.  I love looking and seeing my reflection with the mounds from the breast and the cleavage.

The weather today was all gloomy, so I just dressed in some drab clothes since I was tele-working today and didn’t have anyone around to impress.  And then went to check the mail box and I had received my new Transwonder bra.  I merrily strolled into my house and proceeded to the closet were my female garments are and did a superman, err a Superwomen change. Since I could wait to try my new bra on.  I My drab day went from blah to bling just like that.  The bra fits wonderfully and the breast forms brings it to life.  So now I am sitting here in my full female attire and make up with a ruby red lipstick smile on my face.

The bra runs around a $100 but is made for the contours of a man, since we are more square shape (maybe that me since I am plus size) and females are rectangle, so the cups sit were they should on your chest and provides you with ample cleavage for those low cut tops/dresses.  When I look in the mirror I am amazed at my reflection.  Just Love Love Love this bra.  And a AstroBooty helps to sell the picture cause it give me those plus size hips to swing about.  Hope you all have a good day.

https://www.transwonder.de/shop/

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I completely understand.  I just purchased my first breast forms a week ago and OMG! I just love them.  They feel so wonderful and real.  It’s been one of the best experiences in my CD life.  I’ll never go without them and I wish I purchased them years ago.

I had a nice pair of silicone forms in 48D.  They were fine for a couple years until I thought it would not be harmful to start sleeping in them.  Bad choice as they split at the seam after doing so.  These were selling at the time for $150 to $200.

I then used water balloons with water gel crystals.  As a safety measure I placed them in a freezer bag in case the balloon popped.  The balloons lasted two to three years and developed small leaks but never popped.  And this was sleeping in them nearly every night.  What I still find interesting is that BOTH failed at the same time!

Currently I have DIY forms made from Yoga exercise balls.  These are made to put your weight on them and they won’t burst.  They are a bit “round” but are sturdy.

My first set of forms were bought from someone on eBay years ago before the mini purge necessitated by my move to my present abode. They were teardrop shaped B cup forms and they felt good. After I began to expand my wardrobe again I acquired a pair of C cup teardrop forms. Once I began wearing them in different types of bras, however, I began to see the drawback to that particular design, especially when I wore strapless bras as I didn’t (and still don’t) use any kind of adhesive, so after a while they each would tilt to one side. Which was why the next time I thought of buying forms off of eBay I committed fully to the triangle shape by buying 3 different sizes at once: D, DD and E. I now rotate among the 4 sets but mostly the 3 larger triangles as they look and feel more natural than the teardrop. At present while my left shoulder is still recovering from surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff the weight of a fully loaded bra digs in after a while, but as my rehab progresses that hopefully won’t be an issue since going out fully dressed as Christine again is something I’m looking forward to more often.

Christine

CelesteCD
      Lady

Robin thank you for sharing your experience

I’m currently in the research phase of going down the same path as you do your insights are very valuable to me. I’d love to hear more about what was different by moving up to a D – good and bad. I’m considering doing the same but I’m worried about them not looking right on me (though my makeshift ones are currently in a 38D bra and look proportional, which gives me hope). Also I smiled at your comment about them being addictive. I foresee the same ahead for me when I eventually make my decision. Anyhow, any other details you can share are much appreciated.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?