• Creator
    Topic
    Anna Beth
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2020
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 35

Hi all,

I have notice that my breast is getting bigger since I have came out to my wife about my CD a little over a year. I have been wearing breast forms attached and bras almost every night for 2 to 4 hours a night and I have lost 10 Ibs since then. So my question is did anyone of you notices bigger boobs since wearing bra and breast forms every day? Before I came out to my wife I only wear them 2 or 3 time a week.

8 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 166
      Replies: 4066

you know longer wear panties too lose bulge too.  As for breast forms possible pulling on real skin and stretching it somewhat.  Really wanting some nice natural breast get on HRT slow process but nothing like natural c cups.

Anna Beth
        Lady

I don’t have the need to transition in to a woman.  However I do fantasize about it. I enjoy my male side as well, but a B cup maybe ok? But it is obvious to me that my boobs is slightly bigger by the way they look comparing pictures and by my hand.  Just want to know if that’s what it, or is it my diet.  And I haven’t actually tried to grow boobs.

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Donna
          Lady

HI Anna could be diet do know there alot foods eat that gives up estrogen then some that like tblockers .

Search on google or other search engines will show some great examples of foods and all Also can look at youtube lots of exorcies in time gives bigger boobs. But congrats on the bigger ones with wearing breastforms and causing them to get bigger. Did use a breast plate for awhile before starting Hrt was a D cup by divine creation self adhesive. Now since it the older style flat on back unable to use it so just use what got.

Donna

4 users thanked author for this post.
            Anna Beth
            Lady

Donna,

The weird thing is I haven’t change my diet I’m pretty boring I eat the same things all the times basically. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older I really don’t know.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Donna
            Lady

Maybe so maybe the things eating the same could have high estrogen in them. The age could have some effect maybe.

Donna

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1259

I’m assuming your forms are glued on which might have some affect by pulling on the flesh from their weight. I’ve been using a breast pump for quite some time both at night and often first thing in the morning.  I know mine are bigger and am guessing it’s due to the constant pull and release of my breast tissue maybe 80 or more times a minute depending on the setting. I know it’s made my nipples bigger,harder,and quite a bit more sensitive as well.

Anna Beth
        Lady

Funny I was just looking at breast pumps on Amazon. How long have you been using it and how much have you gained?

2 users thanked author for this post.
          Celeste Starre
          Lady
          Registered On: June 26, 2018
          Topics: 43
          Replies: 1259

Mine have been large since I was 13 but since using the breast pump I would say they are at least 25% larger. I’ve been using one for over a year. I never used one to increase size but because it feels absolutely amazing. The size increase was just an extra. I would look for a used one on ebay as a new one can go for $200. The best one is the Freemie Freedom pump as the collection cups are breast shaped and fit into your bra or in my case my nightgowns have  stretch lace bodices that hold them in place nicely while lying on my back. I would suggest the small battery powered pump that can be re-charged. You can program it for three different levels and start out at low level and then up it with just a touch of a button.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 749

You say you’ve lost weight and maybe thats the reason your breasts seem bigger… idk…. but if wearing bras and forms made our breasts bigger I would have H cups by now.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Anna Beth
        Lady

I was thinking maybe because of the weight of the forms pulling on my chest causing it? They are definitely little bigger.

Billie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2017
      Replies: 29

I think mine have.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Anna Beth
        Lady

I wonder how many of us has experience this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account