• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Afternoon Girls,

Well I just got my PSA test results back and although I have not talked to my Oncologist yet, ALL indications are that I AM 100% CANCER FREE. I will know for sure on Thursday morning when I meet with my Oncologist. The one level that I took the PSA test for has dropped dramatically to almost ZERO which is what my Oncologist was looking for. So when I see him on Thursday I should have a “Clean Bill of Health” and 100% gone, regarding my Cancer.

The only thing that could add to my happiness this week is if I won either the Power Ball or the Mega Million Lottery.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Congrats Kathleen for being cancer free.

Big hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Congratulations Kathleen on joining the Cancer Survivors Club where no one asks to join but are certainly happy to be a member!

Praying for the best results!

Congratulations kathleen!
      May your oncologist appointment confirm this.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Congratulations Kathleen on your results!  Hope your Thursday meetings goes well.

Alice

Anonymous

I don’t see why it shouldn’t. I’ve been right every time that I have received a test result before I talked to my doctors. It’s just that I feel very confident in my conformation about my diagnosis and I know what the doctor is going to say before I get to his or her office.

Kathleen

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sooo happy for you Kathleen!! we all hope you keep getting the clean bill of health.
      . . Cassie

Anonymous

🥂🥂🥂🥂YAY!!!🥂🥂🥂🥂

Welcome to your new life….!!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Congratulations Kathleen that is fantastic news sweetie, so happy for you. ❤️

Very happy to hear; congrats !!

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen

That’s fantastic news sweetheart I am so pleased for you.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

Sarah, I have an appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow, Thursday, at 11:00 am to have him make it official.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Wishing you the best Kathleen tomorrow. Have a followup too in morning for myself.  Oh hope you still liking your job too and making some money for things.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Hope your follow up is as good as I expect mine will be tomorrow.

Regarding my new Job, I talked with the store manager and explained my entire situation and without getting into a long explanation everything turned out very positive and I was offered more hours to work. I declined because I needed benefits. If I got benefits and full time I would accept more hours.

The manager could not offer me more hours with benefits until I was full timed after I have been there for 90 days but she would consider it after my 90 days were up.

There were a couple of small problems and they were addressed and corrected.

So I feel that I have a place of employment for as long as I want and I am, at the moment satisfied with the outcome of our meeting.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Thank you Kathleen. Know will get some good results. Happy to hear about your job and then being offered more hours. But you right benifits are great advantage too. Once they put the label of full time.

90 days get a raise too most of time.  More money per hour.

Donna

Yaaaaaayyu!!!!!!! That’s wonderful, hon!

His and kisses

Bridgette

Hi Kathleen so happy for you girlfriend hope the final result will be so pleasent to hear as a free word there he he .. joining the cancer free club is a wonderful thing as my wife a few years ago joined the same  take care sweety and please keep us informed ..

Stephanie Bass

Congratulations!  This is uplifting news, and we are all wishing you the absolute best.

Carmen

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?