Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls my names Joan I’ve been dressing for 14 years. I finally built up the courage to tell my gf about the side of me that likes CD. It built up so much I texted her and told her. She thought I was joking at first I told her I was serious she rang me giggling. She took it really well that day loaf’s of questions which I answered. But the following day she didn’t want to talk she thoughthe she might end up losing me or stop loving me more questions followed I answered. We stayed up through the night asking and answering questions.. she then asked coukd she do my make up to see what I looked like i said yes she done it and was like this is fun it suits you.. she asked if I wanted to dress up fully I said yes we wanted to see if she was going to run or accept it. I dressed in clothes that she gave me. She giggled and said your body is not muscular looking or anything in them she was expecting it to look weird. That night made us.. since then weve went shopping together for underwear heels clothes for us both. We’ve had a few drinks done more make up I’ve done hers we dressed up had chats had walking competitions down the hall pretending it was a cat walk lol. She told me I could wear femme underwear at weekends. Last week then we got my first wig together she’s still weirder out a little over that but wreckins she could come around to it. I count my self extremely lucky I only told her about a month ago. She’s an amazing woman. So I dress sometimes when shes here now if she let’s me and we have fun or she gives me private time when her and the kids go out. Just sharing my experience I’m only 27 so any questions or comments please feel free to leave them and I will reply as soon as I can😊

That is wonderful, Joan.  It sounds like you and your girlfriend are approaching this new dynamic wisely.  It is important to always share and listen to each other’s feelings.  Never be afraid, however, to take a step back, if necessary.  I wish thee and your girlfriend the best.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Thank you Mac 💖

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I met my wife I was 20. I had been dressing seriously and going out often for a couple of years. I had a lot of clothes. A couple of weeks after we met, she surprised me by showing up at my place. When she notice all the women’s clothes her attitude changed. She thought I lived with a woman. I told her the clothes were mine. She asked me to put something on to show her. I went in the bedroom and put on one of my favorite outfits including wig. makeup and everything. When I came out, she was stunned at how pretty and sexy I was. She liked it. We would go out clothes shopping and buy things for both of us. We liked to buy the same thing and go out dressed the same.

When kids came along I didn’t dress fully fem and go out for a long time. When the kids grew and left the nest, I began dressing again. I bought a lot of new clothes and began going out again. It’s been fun. When the wife wants to go out shopping, she entices me to go with her by telling me we can get some girlie stuff for Patty. It’s rare we don’t get something, even if it’s only eyeliner or lipstick.

I dress everyday in the house. I’ll slip into some pantyhose, slide into some shoes and a dress. At that point, it’s so easy to put on a bra with breastforms and a wig. That’s pretty much me everyday. Because of the time involved, I only do full makeup 2 or 3 times a week.

My wife likes Patty. Hopefully your experiences will be as good.

Anonymous
        • Wow patty that sounds exactly what I want your very lucky.. my experience since I’ve told her is like that if we go out shopping we come back something even if it’s just eye shadow or a pair of underwear.. she told me I should have told her when we first got together but I was scared she understands but still wishes she had of known but alot of things have made sense to her since I told her like if she asked for my opinion on certain clothes and makeup I’d answer or when out shopping I never gave out. So it all made sence after.. I hope I can have a future similar to yours patty 😊

Hi Joan, Great story. I’m so happy for you. I was talking to my wife the other day. We were ‘reminiscing’ about when I came out to her, about 3 years before we were married. She told me that it was actually really important to her that she knew before we got married. She wasn’t sure how she would have reacted if she found out afterwards, but she was pretty sure it would not have gone well.

Still not sure how I got the courage way back then, but it’s paid off with dividends since. Looks like you’ve found that same courage, and are on the road to a very rewarding, trust based relationship.

💋💋💋 Julie

Anonymous

Thanks Julie.. it does pay off if it goes the right way.. I’m the same don’t know where I got the courage from. I couldn’t keep it from her any longer we are engaged so I felt it was right she knew me 100% before marriage maybe that’s where the courage came from.. thanks Julie nicemail when the other half accepts so we are lucky.❤

Piper
      Lady

Thank you for sharing! I feel like I’m in the same boat as you and it feels great! 26 and my GF reacted about the same way.  Still going strong! I wish the same for you!

Anonymous

Thank you piper 😊

Anonymous

thank you piper and I hope it all stays the same for you or gets even better😊

This is so great!  You are such a lucky lady!

XX

Zoe

Anonymous

Thanks Zoe 💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I hope your experience turn out to be real good too. Actually when I met my wife I was wearing pantyhose with short women’s shorts and slide in sandals with a small heel. She noticed my legs and liked how they looked. She though wearing pantyhose was sexy.

We hit it off real well right from the beginning. I was glad to see her when she surprised me by showing up at my place. I wish I had some advance notice so I could have stashed the clothes. I was nervous telling her the clothes were mine. I thought that could be the end right there. I figured she already knew I wore pantyhose so confessing I wear other things too might be the best way to go regardless of the outcome.

Fortunately it went very well.

Anonymous

She was the lady for you from the first day yas met patty from the sound of it.. that couldn’t have went any better😊

Patty Phose
      Duchess

It’s funny how things happen Joan. I noticed her legs too and yes she was wearing pantyhose and short jeans shorts also. If either one of us was wearing long pants or was bare legged, we may have just passed by each other and not had that little extra bit of curiosity where we turned to give each other a second glance.

Anonymous

Really is fascinating how things go in life. Who ya meet and everything.. patty its an inspiration of a story makes me hope I can have it as good as you m’dear thank you for story 😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joan:   what a wonderful time when all seams to come in place. The love of dressing , to feel your inner self and most of all to have someone very close to you to share this wonderful experience . One couldn’t ask for more. 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie. You said it I couldn’t ask for better other than been allowed dress everyday lol. Ah no I count myself lucky that she stayed and can have some fun about it.

Anonymous

Joan,  I remember very well “spilling the beans” to then gf and later wife of 20yrs. There were a few seconds of silence and then She too not only accepted it but became enthusiastic about Jackie. We were shopping within days. Shopping is such a great way to share girl time together, and become not only lovers but best friends.

So happy for you!

Anonymous

thanks jackie.. it’s the best feeling in the world. everyday were talking bout makeup or clothes it’s made us even closer than before.. and every week since we’ve been shopping evenue if it’s just for little things.. it’s great..  it’s good to hear that your partner accepted back then jackie😊

Anonymous

thx for sharing. i must me great having such a gf

Anonymous

thx for sharing. i must be great having such a gf

Wow that’s great to hear. I’m almost in the same exact position as you were. I want to let my gf know about this side of me, but I’m worried it won’t workout as well for me. When my gf and I got together she seemed to be okay with gay/bi individuals. Well we been together for 2yrs and she has seemed like quite a bigot towards said people now. I don’t know what I’d do if I told her and she gave me a look of disgust.

Anonymous

it is very hard to do kimberley I just couldn’t hold it in anymore.. she’s afraid that Ill want to change to a woman full time that’s not the case so she still feels iffy about everything but very supportive just still questions coming and doesn’t like my wig on.. but it’s all new to her she’s been great.. you will know when the time is right.. 😊

Hello Kimberley; I just wanted to say being gay/bi is about sexual preference. Being a crossdresser is about presenting as the opposite gender. The two are commonly linked together by misinformed people.

Very true. Although I’m both bisexual and a crossdresser

Anonymous

Wow, that’s super awesome! I’m very happy for you.

K Swim
      Lady

Awesome girlfriend. If I had an accepting significant other like her, I would call her “wife” whether it was officially on record or not.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?