• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Here is my story.I hope you enjoy.

When My Cousin and I was around 5 or 6 I was curious about girls and tried my cousins clothes on.T shirts,Underwear,Pants,etc.It fascinated me that their clothes were much softer than mine.She surprisingly kept our secret.

I tried on them every time we were at her house.We were just 4-6 years old and curious.Months later my curiosity died down and I quit putting her clothes on.

When I got to 6th grade my curiosity was back as I was maturing.We had sex education classes and learned about the other gender.It was weird to me to talk about that stuff but it is apart of life.

Around 7th grade I wondered about girls and started trying on my moms underwear.They felt so good and made me feel invincible.I was a little smaller than my mom at the time so they didn’t fit my body the best.

I started snooping around her room when she was gone and tried them on.After doing that for a while I started to take a pair or 2 to my room to keep and wear.After a couple days of wearing them I would sneak them back to her room so they could be washed.She still had no clue that I did it.

One day we cleared out a room upstairs so I could have my own room(I shared a room with my little bro).I started to keep more and more panties out with my new freedom upstairs.By this time it was the beginning of 9th grade year and I had started to try on her bras.

They felt great on my body.I took a few of them too.Fast forward to 10th grade and that was when I told my mom about my fetish.

I was a nervous wreck but she told me that it is my decision to do what I want (even though it might not be a good one)and she loves me no matter what.She took me to Walmart that Friday and i got 3 thongs,3 briefs, and a pair of leggings.

Since then I’ve tried several times to quit it but it never works and I still cross dress.

I hope that you enjoyed my story of how I started cross dressing.

Hi Kaylee, thankyou for your story and welcome to CDH. It seems a lot of us begin our journeys that way, and there are so many reasons why we do it. Forget giving up cross dressing! it rarely happens, it will always come back for more! just accept yourself, enjoy the experience! Its great to have you with us, any questions you may have can be answered by our many supportive members here, dont be afraid to ask, we have heard it all! Nice to meet you 🙂

Fiona xxx

Becka
      Lady

You will never quit, it does not go away.  Several of us have tried!  Roll with it and enjoy it to the fullest extent possible!

It is wonderful!

Anonymous

Such a sweet story, embrace your dressing it really is a normal thing to do it’s just no one realizes it just yet.

Lisa

;0

Hello Kaylee, it sounds like you’ve decided to start accepting this part of your being. It certainly can make us feel more at ease than trying to continually fight against it. It can be part f the beautiful whole person you are. 💋Olivia

[quote quote=143250]Here is my story.I hope you enjoy.

When My Cousin and I was around 5 or 6 I was curious about girls and tried my cousins clothes on.T shirts,Underwear,Pants,etc.It fascinated me that their clothes were much softer than mine.She surprisingly kept our secret.

I tried on them every time we were at her house.We were just 4-6 years old and curious.Months later my curiosity died down and I quit putting her clothes on.

When I got to 6th grade my curiosity was back as I was maturing.We had sex education classes and learned about the other gender.It was weird to me to talk about that stuff but it is apart of life.

Around 7th grade I wondered about girls and started trying on my moms underwear.They felt so good and made me feel invincible.I was a little smaller than my mom at the time so they didn’t fit my body the best.

I started snooping around her room when she was gone and tried them on.After doing that for a while I started to take a pair or 2 to my room to keep and wear.After a couple days of wearing them I would sneak them back to her room so they could be washed.She still had no clue that I did it.

One day we cleared out a room upstairs so I could have my own room(I shared a room with my little bro).I started to keep more and more panties out with my new freedom upstairs.By this time it was the beginning of 9th grade year and I had started to try on her bras.

They felt great on my body.I took a few of them too.Fast forward to 10th grade and that was when I told my mom about my fetish.

I was a nervous wreck but she told me that it is my decision to do what I want (even though it might not be a good one)and she loves me no matter what.She took me to Walmart that Friday and i got 3 thongs,3 briefs, and a pair of leggings.

Since then I’ve tried several times to quit it but it never works and I still cross dress.

I hope that you enjoyed my story of how I started cross dressing.

[/quote]
      Thank you and hope you will share more .

Nice to learn that most started very young…

Thanks for the story Kaylee,

It sounds like you had a wonderful and understanding mother.

why would you want to stop if it makes you happy?

The more I delve into my feminine side the more I want.

Just be yourself and be happy.

Thank you so much for sharing sweety

Patty

Hello Kaylee; Thank you for sharing your story. It’s true; once the pink fog rises, it never evaporates.

Angela
      Lady

Hi Kaylee,

Thanks for sharing your story. That pink fog (learned that term here) gets you every time. I purged and tried to stop many times. The last time I stopped for years. But here I am again buying new shoes, dresses, makeup.. wow I have a long list to buy. lol. Now I’m working at accepting myself for who I am. We can’t stop no matter how hard we try. Now I think why did I ever stop. Enjoy your journey.

Angela

Anonymous

Hi Kaylee thanks for sharing your story with us, it’s the same story for all of us, we purge and then we get the pink mist again and we start our journey to the feminine side once again, and so it goes on year after year until we finally accept who we are, there is no shame in accepting we are Crossdresser’s and we actually like ourselves as we are x hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Kaylee to have such support from your love ones is great, and makes it such a wonderful experience

Robin

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?