Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Today marks the 4th go around the sun since I joined our CDH community. It was here that the process of figuring out a part of me buried for so long gained momentum. It was through the many articles, chats, forum posts engaged with and of course friendships forged here which gave the language, and the resources to truly understand my own path of self discovery.

It’s funny to think how nervous I was on my signing up and getting those first warm welcomes and friendship requests, or the first time greeted in chat.  It took me a couple of times before I found my voice and braved a hello back, accept a friend request, or comment on an article, forum, or photo posted. It was even longer for me to add an avatar, let alone a picture. But with each post made, photo added, article written and friendships made helped bring me closer to understand that I am Transgender. And that is not just okay but to embrace who I am while learning to become inside and out that person. I am honored to have been asked to be an ambassador / editor both here and on TGH. I am proud of the my part on getting the Media Review Articles off the ground.  So my thanks to everyone from Vanessa who started this incredible place, the managing ambassadors, ambassadors, editors and chat crew past and present, the long standing members to the newest taking that first step here. Our paths may be our own but I am glad to know that I am not alone taking the journey.

Much love to you all!

Michelle

Michelle –

Happy Anniversary – it is an honor to know you and have you as a friend.

I wish you the best on your journey.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous

Happy anniversary, Michelle!  And thank you and all the Ambassadors for this wonderful site.  May God bless all of you as well as all of the members struggling or just getting started on that path of self discovery. The same goes for crossdressers who haven’t been lucky enough to find CDH. I hope and pray that they can learn to love themselves the way they are and that we all get a little more understanding from those closest to us.

Much love,

Raquel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy anniversary and congrats.  Your a very special person and honored to have you as a friend.. many more wonderful years ahead ❤️

Stephanie 🌷 🌷

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Happy 4th Anniversary Michelle!! 🎉 🥂

Stevie 🙂

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Congrats Michelle! Ty for all of your work here, I for one really appreciate it. I was afraid when I first got here but I have found that once you get comfortable and find your voice it can be really helpful, and helping others is the cherry on top! Thanks for all that you do.

Happy 4 th anniversary Michelle!

Congratulations!

Alice

Congrats Michelle, and thank you. For growing with us and adding yet another valued voice to this wonderful community.

Olivia

Hi Michelle nice to meet you and so happy for your anniversary here and thankl you for you help here as a staff member also hope to chat soon..

Stephanie Bass

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Happy anniversary Michelle. Thank you for your great work.

Happy Anniversary, Michelle !! And thank you for helping to make CDH the safe, accepting community that it is.

Don’t be a stranger in the Forums!

Hugs,
      — Camryn Occasionnel

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Michelle

Happy Anniversary!

Thanks so much to you, and everyone who works to make this wonderful place possible!

💕Lara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?