Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 121
    Replies: 1083

Hi folks,

I was surprised to see these figures come up against my CDH profile

Topics: 110
    Replies: 1002
    Plus lots of public photos and quite a few articles.
    Passing the 100 topics and 1,000 replies…. That really is much too much time on this “infernal machine”…..Tho in reality, my city Melbourne has the unenviable record of being the most locked down in the world during the worst of Covid.. So not much else to do anyway….
    But it brings me back to
    a/.a positive reality that I have enjoyed my times on this site immensely and hope that this will continue. Made lots of email and personal friends
    b/ Yet another reminder that I came to this site after a rather nasty “blue”, (Oz slang for argument), with the admins of a local CD/TG site which resulted in me “departing” that site
    I really think I should email them and thank them for the “inspiration” to join here…….
    Doubt it had much to do with me, but since my departure that site has gone downhill fast…
    Happy dressing one and all.
    Caty.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 95
      Replies: 5396

Hi Caty,

Happy dressing to you as well!

Alice

Michaela Anthony
      Registered On: December 29, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 215

What a fine participation record Caty and for my short time here I too have found this site a most informative and satisfying venue to spend time at.

Hopefully things have loosed up a bit in your fair location by now.  I spent two weeks in and around Melbourne way back in the mid ‘80s and even though it was a business trip I still throughly enjoyed my stay and would love to someday came back for a more leisurely visit . ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1505

Hi Caty. Nice… it adds up quickly. Looks like its hard to get a compliment out of OZ people from down under… tough crowd

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1150

Their loss and all that Caty. I enjoy your musings, keep it up. Surely you aren’t still in some form of lockdown!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.