New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi folks,

I was surprised to see these figures come up against my CDH profile

Topics: 110
      Replies: 1002
      Plus lots of public photos and quite a few articles.
      Passing the 100 topics and 1,000 replies…. That really is much too much time on this “infernal machine”…..Tho in reality, my city Melbourne has the unenviable record of being the most locked down in the world during the worst of Covid.. So not much else to do anyway….
      But it brings me back to
      a/.a positive reality that I have enjoyed my times on this site immensely and hope that this will continue. Made lots of email and personal friends
      b/ Yet another reminder that I came to this site after a rather nasty “blue”, (Oz slang for argument), with the admins of a local CD/TG site which resulted in me “departing” that site
      I really think I should email them and thank them for the “inspiration” to join here…….
      Doubt it had much to do with me, but since my departure that site has gone downhill fast…
      Happy dressing one and all.
      Caty.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Their loss and all that Caty. I enjoy your musings, keep it up. Surely you aren’t still in some form of lockdown!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Caty. Nice… it adds up quickly. Looks like its hard to get a compliment out of OZ people from down under… tough crowd

What a fine participation record Caty and for my short time here I too have found this site a most informative and satisfying venue to spend time at.

Hopefully things have loosed up a bit in your fair location by now.  I spent two weeks in and around Melbourne way back in the mid ‘80s and even though it was a business trip I still throughly enjoyed my stay and would love to someday came back for a more leisurely visit . ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Hi Caty,

Happy dressing to you as well!

Alice

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?