• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I always felt and wanted to be a girl so bad .It started when I was 5 years old putting on my sisters bras and panthyhose and using her makeup.She was a little older and had friends come over and do girly things and wanted to be in that group so bad.Years went by started dressing up when ever I got a chance and was loving it .I stood there and said This is me Im a new person happy and pretty.One day I opened up to my girlfriends and said that I like to be a girl too.What a shock and surprise they were and then decided to go along with it and I dressed fully for them and they were surprised to see me so pretty and sexy and said I DONT BELIEVE HOW PRETTY YOU LOOK AND GAVE ME MAKEUP TIPS AND DOLLIED ME UP MORE.One day they said if you really want to be a girl try going out and was scared and confused on doing it.Then I said what can go wrong and put on my best dress and heels and got made up and couldn’t believe how I felt totally different and was in heaven.This is me.I then dressed fully everyday and told my sister and she fully supported it and said you are very pretty and took me out to buy dresses bras panthyhose and everything else I needed.She gave me some of her clothes that she didn’t wear anymore and that was it I was hooked.I WAS A GIRL.sTARTED TAKING HORMONES AND TRANSITIONED THE NEXT TWO YEARS AND WAS LOVING MYSELF .It was what I was suppose to be a pretty sexy woman.

Congratulations Jennifer and welcome to CD Heaven. You are living my dream but it is too late for me to be a young, pretty woman. I can be a middle aged woman half of the time and that keeps me happy. Enjoy your time on this site, there are many girls in various stages of transition who will want to be friends with you. Please fill out a little of your profile so the other girls can learn a bit about you and head on over to the chat room for some friendly conversation.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: jennifer marie pzzorak original post: 

I always felt and wanted to be a girl so bad .It started when I was 5 years old putting on my sisters bras and panthyhose and using her makeup.She was a little older and had friends come over and do girly things and wanted to be in that group so bad.Years went by started dressing up when ever I got a chance and was loving it .I stood there and said This is me Im a new person happy and pretty.One day I opened up to my girlfriends and said that I like to be a girl too.What a shock and surprise they were and then decided to go along with it and I dressed fully for them and they were surprised to see me so pretty and sexy and said I DONT BELIEVE HOW PRETTY YOU LOOK AND GAVE ME MAKEUP TIPS AND DOLLIED ME UP MORE.One day they said if you really want to be a girl try going out and was scared and confused on doing it.Then I said what can go wrong and put on my best dress and heels and got made up and couldn’t believe how I felt totally different and was in heaven.This is me.I then dressed fully everyday and told my sister and she fully supported it and said you are very pretty and took me out to buy dresses bras panthyhose and everything else I needed.She gave me some of her clothes that she didn’t wear anymore and that was it I was hooked.I WAS A GIRL.sTARTED TAKING HORMONES AND TRANSITIONED THE NEXT TWO YEARS AND WAS LOVING MYSELF .It was what I was suppose to be a pretty sexy woman.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?