Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

On my birthday (October 1st) I decided to come out of the closet. The first person I told was my mother I told her I was a crossdresser. I said after everything I have been through I deserve to do what makes me happy. I told her its not a gay thing its more of a hobby and I sat in silence. My mother finally said oh yea I know i’ve known since you was little why do you think I suggested the woman halloween costumes and gave you heels? Hey come with me. She took me to one of her closets and started giving me clothes, Heels, Bras, and hose she told me all this is too big for me and you can have whatever fits. The last dress I tried on was a slinky red dress hose and platform red heels. Looking in the mirror I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions and started tearing up. I was asked what was wrong and I asked my mom can I have a hug? SHe said of course after the hug she told me to sit down and let’s talk. I was asked whats was wrong? I said, thanks for accepting me it feels like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. I no longer have to sneak around and hide. Mom told me of course I accept you you are my child i about lost you twice and it was touch and go both times. We all knew and was waiting for you to come out for so long. I asked do you want to hear my woman’s name?  Of course she did I said Brandy because if i was born a girl you was going to name me Brandy so here she is. She said she loves it and gave me a hug. That began my journey of coming out to everybody everybody is accepting. One friend said ok so what’s your big news? I said that is and i got oh hell we knew just been waiting on you. My other female friend said you are my oldest friend and I will love you if you are wearing ratty jeans and a beach Tshirt or a sweater dress and cute ankle boots. Thats how it went with everybody now 6 months later I have 3 wigs more heels and boots than guy shoes. Half of my closet is dresses, skirts,Blouses, Panties, pantyhose, and Bras. This july im going to a con dressed as Supergirl.

Anonymous

Stop making me cry! Lol. 😭 😊 🤗

How beautiful. SO happy for you!

Ohh thats so nice  i was thinking of telling my mom too but im afraid she wouldnt take it well and shes pretty frail so i just dont know

Anonymous
      Lady

That is AWESOME Brandie!!  I’m so happy for you!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

That’s a beautiful story Brandie, your mother sounds a lovely person and you obviously pick your friends well. Too bad we’re on opposite sides of the world as I would love to attend the con with you – as the Black Widow of course! ( I just love the delicious Scarlett)

Love and kisses💋💋

Diana

It’s a lovely story honey. It went very similarly for me. Now Im out to practically everyone.

I didn’t start crossdressing until after I retired and my Mom had passed prior to that. Your story made me think about what a loving person she was and I know she would have accepted me regardless. Your story brought me to tears thinking about how much I miss her. To all my CDH friends: hug your Mom while you can. Stephanie

Brandie
      Lady

If everything goes well I will do Wonder Woman next year

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?