Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So, Friday I was able to let Mary Ann go out and play. I prepared in the early morning with hair, makeup, outfit etc. I needed to wash my weeks women’s undergarments so I threw them in the wash quick while getting ready. Got my things together and off I went. I had errands to run that would take me on a 300 mile trip for the day & while I was out I might just as well do some shopping for Mary Ann. The day went beautifully & I was having a wonderful time…then,

on my way home (about 100 miles away) I remembered that I had put my undies and bras in the washer… but left them in there!!! Panic! I had brought a change of clothes in case I would get home later than my wife I could pull over somewhere and change in the car. But, there was not much I would be able to do to explain the clothing in the washer. Also, I didn’t see how I could make it home before her.

My mind raced..what would I say, what would she do, where would I go from here??? I ran every scenario through my head, then I just started to somehow be at peace with it. If she went into the washer and found them, then I would say “we need to talk” and sit down and tell her about Mary Ann and how she has been a major part of me for most of my life, that I am still the same person she married but now she would know about the rest of who I am & have always been.

I became okay with all of the possible outcomes that could happen and actually felt some relief of not having to hide May Ann any longer. I knew my life would change one way or another but I was accepting that fact.

I did actually get home before her as she had to work late, and I was able to get the things out of the washer. But, in thinking about the possibility of what could have happened I am starting to be a peace with the fact that I WILL tell her soon about Mary Ann to be fair and honest with her as well as myself. And let the cards fall where they may….

Anonymous

Mary Ann,

I’m glad that episode worked out for you; but it does underscore the hazard associated with keeping secrets from your SO.  “Stuff” happens to all of us at one time or another.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Marry Ann

My gf would imediately scream “its a sign!” and maybe it is, I don’t know.

I’m all about an honest relationship, but thats me and everybody has their own life to live.

I am glad that you did find a way to be at peace with the situation within yourself though.

Liv

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good luck Mary Ann.  Your right all you fear s of discovery my not be as bad as you fear.  Your also right that you will likely be discovered  at some point.  And your probably also right it is probably best if you can pick the time and place for your disclosure.  Once again good luck.

Sandy

Something very similar happen to me a week ago.

Mary Ann, my “Lee Ann” time is in the early morning. Maybe an hour during the week and two hours on the weekend. I know my wife’s sleep habits and “Lee Ann’s quarters” are my office and the guest bathroom and bedroom.

Last Monday I thought I heard a cough, so I go into the hallway and lo and behold there is my wife. She appeared to turn and look at me before getting water out of the refrigerator. She had to have seen me! But no!

I have not had “the talk” with her, and while I have no plans to do so ,I know there will come a day when I will have to.

I am mentally prepared to do so.

I’m not expecting her to support dressing, but to at least understand my reasons for pursuing it. She knows my history of stress and anxiety and I am hopeful she will understand and accept that Lee Ann is a friend and not a threat.

Thank you, Mary Ann.

Warmly,

Lee Ann

Anonymous

As an aside, it would be interesting to know what percent of ‘forced confrontations’ as opposed to ‘the talk’ initiated by the CDer,  would result in a positive outcome.  I’m not super tech-savvy at navigating sites like this, so maybe somebody else here can start such a survey.

Back to my original reason for writing this reply:  I’m so happy that it turned out for you the way it did.  Believe me, a ‘forced confrontation’ is 1000 times more stressful than you initiating ‘the talk’. I hope all goes well with you, and please remember: honesty is the best policy.

Thanks for sharing and stay safe, healthy and beautiful.

hugs, Linda Rose

My wife found a pair of panties that I accidentally left in the washer.  She threw them away and then told me about it later.  Nothing else was ever said.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?