Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

At 62 years of age I can still remember  my aunt dress me in a dress and a pretty frilly apron when I was 4. It wasn’t until  my 20s  that I did any crossdressing. I lived with a trans women who  got me 8nto wereing panties and nightdress.  Afterwards I got with a man and I crossdress for him. I realy messed up doing my make up.  I on a couple  of transgender/crossdressere  dating sites looking for a man or woman who could teach and dress me up as a woman. 

your welcome 

Hi Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris

Unfortunate,  but this place is not a dating site and at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. An understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity

This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for in makeup and everything else. Perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.
      So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

your  welcome 

yes I understand  that i just had to add that i wanted a man or women to teach me as an ending  to my post 

Welcome Chris!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chris.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?