• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

My very first memory of donning women’s clothing was at age 8 when I stripped & wore a cousin’s petticoat. Later I began wearing my mother’s full slips & using her lipstick for “fantasy trips” when alone at home. By the age of 12, I played with pastel colored bath towels & imagined they were skirts. I vividly remember strutting in them, sitting & crossing my legs as a girl would and just shivering at the sensations running through my entire body. It was about this time I first shaved my legs and felt wonderfully girlie with my pretty pink, aqua or baby blue towel skirts and lipstick. My mother caught on but never said a word about her rapidly declining lipstick or my shaven legs. She shocked me, though, by purchasing a couple of terry cloth shower wraps with buttons at the waist and a pocket. These became my skirts & my fantasies of dressing as a girl continued. The wraps came to just above my knees. I strutted around the house, when home alone, with lipstick & an old shoulder bag of my mother’s not in use. The sensations were just overwhelming. This was as far as I could go at the time but, but at age 14 I knew without doubt I wanted to dress fully as a girl. It took several years before realizing that dream but the parts were in place early on.

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.  Wonderful to hear you were able to fulfill your dream.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Jennifer, you must feel  special to have a quiet understanding Mother.  I an so happy for you.

Sandy

Anonymous

When I was around 6 I would put on my mom’s panties and other things. Of course they didn’t fit but they felt wonderful. She found a pair of her panties in my drawer and asked me about them. I told her I like how they felt but she told me to not take her things  because that was wrong. One day I found a couple pair of girls nylon panties in my drawer that she bought for me. Later she told me to not wear them to school or let my dad know about them. My desire for women’s clothing has always been strong. Women have so many choices of beautiful clothes and men have such limited items. I hate boxers and tighty whitey underwear, I despise plain pants and baggy guy jeans. And we are supposed to wear either white or light blue dress shirts with dark suits…Everything about the style and cut of women’s clothes are so much better and wonderful to wear.

Hugs,

Carla

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?