Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I was young, I used to hang out with this girl. Because of my interest in crossdressing, I would allow her to put makeup, earrings and jewellery on me. Unfortunately she would then get her older brother and my brother to see me dressed up. They would then laugh and I would be very embarrassed!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sorry to hear that you had that experience Vickie 🙁

But hopefully you will have more control of your dressing now so you can prevent things like that from happening to you.

Anonymous

How old were you then Vickie? It seems a nasty sort of thing to do to you. How did she know about your crossdressing or was it just a case of her thinking it’d be funny?

As Cynthia says, at least you’re now in control and I know no-one here will laugh or make fun of you. 🙂

[quote=12539]How old were you then Vickie? It seems a nasty sort of thing to do to you. How did she know about your crossdressing or was it just a case of her thinking it’d be funny? As Cynthia says, at least you’re now in control and I know no-one here will laugh or make fun of you. :) [/quote]
      I was 13 years old. I am much more careful now, though I do not have anyone to share my crossdressing with at all.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Well you can share with us hun! We all know what that’s like and understand the need to express those feelings!

Anonymous

I’m so sorry Vickie,that’s just plain mean and I can only think of one thing to say,WHAT A BITCH.Glad to hear you’re being more careful now and don’t let it bug you,the world is full of nasty,ignorant people,it doesn’t matter what you do somebody will have something to say.Keep on being Vickie and enjoy life,those kind of people aren’t worth worrying about.LOL Heather.

[quote=12547]I’m so sorry Vickie,that’s just plain mean and I can only think of one thing to say,WHAT A BITCH.Glad to hear you’re being more careful now and don’t let it bug you,the world is full of nasty,ignorant people,it doesn’t matter what you do somebody will have something to say.Keep on being Vickie and enjoy life,those kind of people aren’t worth worrying about.LOL Heather. [/quote]

Well, she was young too, looking for attention, much to my chagrin.

Anonymous

Sorry to hear this Vicki. It happens to most at one time or another. All you can do is pull up your bra strap and carry on

I first dressed with a pair of sisters who were the daughters of friends of my parents. They were a little older than me. The girls and I would go upstairs when my parents and I visited. This went on for a bit. I know they knew how wonderful it was for me. How excited and happy I got as we explored their mom’s storage closet.
      One night I was there with them. My parents were downstairs with many others. The girls parents were having a dinner party. I can still remember how they helped me dress and were so sweet and helpful.
      And then out of the blue they decided that I should be introduced to the assembled adults downstairs. I panicked. Begging them not to do this. I can vividly remember the girls hands on my purple tight covered legs as they dragged me down the hall. I was tearing up as at the bottom of the stairs all the adults looked at me and my outfit and primitive makeup. And too big pair of their mothers heels.
      Not knowing what else to do I gathered myself up and did a little strut through the living room and then turned to hurry back upstairs.
      I had seen the shame, embarrassment and angry in my parents eyes.
      I got out of the clothes just in time for my father to find us in the storage closet and sternly take me downstairs. My parents hurried me out of the house into the car and silently drove us home. I could tell they had some very very ugly feelings about what they saw but they never mentioned a word about it. This silence went on through the rest of my childhood as my mother would discover caches of her clothing in my room from time to time.
      The girls I came to realize much much later had no idea the horror and trauma they caused. To them it was just fun. But the looks of my parents and their following silence hurt me and led me to hurt myself for a long, long, long time.

Anonymous

Well Vickie you do now all us girls are here for you to share with and we are all the same That is what I love about this site its home for all of us and we can share all those moments happy and sad knowing that finally we are among friends that truly understand and wont ridicule and care for us as we are .Love Julianne

Embarrassment can work both ways , my wife once dressed me up for a Halloween as a cheerleader and I went out to a Halloween party with some friends . My wife’s friends husbands were dressed in drag but it was OVS that they were guys having a good time , however , I looked like a girl dressed as a cheerleader and to my embarrassment and dismay people that did not know me were treating me as a girl ! My wife Shelley and her friend Grace from nelly got me to look in the mirror and OMG I was atonished and actually attracted to myself , instead of clowning or exegarating the makeup like their wives did on their husbands , they made me look like a gorgeous girl cheerleader . My most embarssing moment was going in the male bathrooms and being quickly told I was in the wrong bathroom . I OVS realized that I better ( pretend ) to be a girl which mean I sent the whole evening in a Night Club partying with guys putting their hands all over me . Guys kept wanting to dance with me and of course I did and funny I loved it but broke down crying from being treated so rudely by several guys groping me and had to be taken home . I as a basket case for days ! Today , after being femme I know how to handle myself in such situations . I.e. I have a strong male friend with me or whatever to stop rude guys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?