Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just thought I would put this down, for myself, and my sisters
      I haven’t been dressing as long as a lot of you girls, because I was repressing myself, only because of how I saw myself.
      Once I admitted it to myself, I could not bear to hide it from my wife, my best friend, my partner in life for over 40 years, and , last weekend I came out to her, explained the way I felt, and that I want to move forward, not to become a woman full time, but to be one when I felt like it. I was extremely trepiditous about her reaction, but honesty is the main part of who I am, I cannot abide dishonesty, in anyone, and let the chips fall where they may
      Well, to my complete surprise, she was overjoyed for me, right away went to her room, and started to put things together for me, to become Regi.
      This week, as soon as I am home, I shower and dress, complete with perfume and heels, and spend the next couple hours enfemme, and it has been glorious. We have shaved my whole body from the chin down, I have had a beard for pretty close to 50 years, and I have been using an epilator, a nono device, and an IPL home device, lol She loves how my body looks and feels, hairless, as I was a very hairy individual all my life, except for my head, go figure, lol
      We have been out, me in drab, shopping for Regi, and she is looking forward to when I can take her out, in another town, as girlfriends She says I am a very good looking woman:-)
      If I am grumpy, as I do get, as I have a 24 hr, high stress job, she goes “knock knock, is Regi there? I would like to talk to her, please”
      All in all, Im not boasting, or trying to make anyone else feel bad, I am just saying that there is hope for any of us, to find true happiness, and be the beautiful girls we all are, it just takes the courage,and the love and support of our sisters, to make it happen.
      I wish us all, the success I have had, and am here for any and all, that just need a strong shoulder, Im told, even Regi’s shoulder is pretty good to lean on, lol
      Huge hugs to all, Your sister, Regine

I think it’s wonderful you have such a supportive spouse! I wish mine was, but alas, she’s not. Panties and nighties is about as far as she goes. I do dress sometimes when she’s not around, and I think she knows I wear her shoes (we’re the same size, I have small feet for a male). One thing I am not is a good looking woman, but when dressed I feel so beautiful! Also, what is with us genetic males losing head hair and not other places? It’s so unfair! Though I love shaving my legs. It feels so feminine to do so.

Hugs, Kristen

You are so lucky and I am so happy for you. It is always great to find the elusive jewel of a completely understanding spouse. I have to admit I am just a little bit jealous as that would be the kind of spouse I would want (Don’t we all). One that loves us for who we are and not what society says we should be. Cherish her and I think you both we grow even closer together. I can’t wait to hear the stories in the future of how you two girlfriends go out on the town shopping and such.

Like you I was cursed with hair everywhere except where I would want it (on my head of course) but that’s the breaks. Working on getting rid of it also.

Maria

Awesome,I hope to get someday get close to that.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Aaaw Regi – I’m so happy for you and well done for being open and honest with your wife – she is ab amazing woman and I don’t think you will let her forget that.

I love how she says “knock knock” – I may have to pinch that for Penny!

Anonymous

Regi

I love your story…

you are a beacon of hope to any girls who are still hidden away, locked in the dark.

big huggs, grace ❤️

Hi everybody, this is my first post. Regi, you lucky lucky girl! I just had to post here after reading yours, especially that knock knock part. We have a similar story in that we both have a very supportive wife, and mine uses a trigger phrase on me as well, but I’m 8 or 9 months further along as I had the talk with her earlier this year. I don’t say that to brag at all, merely to lend credibility as I urge you to be yourself as MUCH as you can around your wife. (Fear of wearing as much as I wanted in front of her perhaps slowed things down for us in the first few months.)  Always remember Regi to not make it all about you, there’s two of you in the same boat. Make certain she gets something out of the experience, spoil her, cater to her every whim, it can be a lot of fun in a French maid dress. 😉 All my best wishes to you, and you GO, because things are about to get so good for you.

Regi, I’m bursting with joy at how wonderful everything has turned out.

I hope many who read your story find the bravery to make the next step (and save themselves and their SO years of turmoil.)

Best wishes, Rei

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Regi

lovely to hear a positive story !

You must cherish your partner as supportive ones are true stardust!

hugs

Dawn x

How wonderful Regi, you are so lucky that she has come to accept you for the girl you are.  My own wife knows that I wear mostly fem clothes and understand my need.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

Update:
      I am dressing pretty much every night, and all weekend, but last night when I came home I had a lot of things to do around the house, so I just wore my lounge pants and a T. at bedtime, my wife said she missed seeing Regi all night, so I guess i need to dress every night, lol. I love this:-)

Seems you’re wife is starting to take a firmer hand with you, you lucky girl 😉 After about two months into it with my wife, the pink fog cleared and I stopped dressing daily. Almost Immediately my temper started to flare up again, (A lifelong issue, though never with Cindy) my wife took notice, added 2+2 and decided I should dress every day. It seems you’re heading in the same direction, you’re going to have so have fun!

Regine so happy for you sweety!!!!!

Emily
      Lady

How lovely for you! Enjoy every moment of it! Never take a supportive spouse for granted. They are rare creatures who deserve to be cherished!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That is a great story. It’s really terrific your wife is embracing of Regi. My wife met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had been dressing a couple of years and had a very large and nice wardrobe. She noticed some of those things surprising me, showing up at my place. She was not pleased, thinking I lived with a woman. I decided to explain to her the clothes were mine. I wear them for fun and to parties. She seemed suspicious and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and put one of my favorite and sexiest outfits, with wig, makeup, the whole nine yards. When I walked out, she was stunned. she could not believe how pretty and sexy Patty was and how me and Patty looked so different. She was amazed Patty was me. She liked it and found it interesting and intriguing.

I dressed often when she was around. Then she suggested we go out as girlfriends and do girlfriend things. Our first outing was for some summer clothes at a shopping mall. I was so scared and nervous getting out of the car and walking to the entrance and even more scared and nervous walking in. After a while though, I began to get excited. I was loving it. We tried on and bought a lot of things.

After that, when we were going out, I would ask her if I should go as my male self or Patty? She would tell me to do what ever I wanted. Most of the time I chose being Patty. After a while I didn’t even ask. I would just go as Patty. It seemed like when I did we had more fun and we always included a little shopping time to get some more clothes. Sometimes it was just a few pairs of pantyhose, panties or bras. Other times it was whole new wardrobes. It was exciting and fun. Her and Patty became really good friends.

I hope your experiences as Regi go as well. Best of luck and best wishes.

Patty

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?