Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Some time ago, my ex-wife contacted me out of the blue and took the first steps at reconciliation after several years of isolation following a bitter divorce.  Our split was a direct result of my then wife unexpectedly discovering a woman with long hair, dressed in lacy lingerie, heels, and full makeup walking down the stairs.  At first she thought I had an unauthorized visitor, but when she realized it was her husband standing there in high heels, it was quite a shock.  Her introduction to Gina resulted in an immediate high order detonation of emotions and the divorce soon followed.  At that time, she just didn’t want to process the entire issue and many hurtful things were said, leading to much pain on both sides.

In the last several months, we have gone from no contact whatsoever to finally confronting and discussing our issues, my female persona and all the emotions and disappointments, highs and lows and the new normal of my full time life as Gina.

Unbelievably, my ex wife appears to have finally accepted that my life as Gina, as well as the years leading up to it, was no fault of hers or related to any shortcomings she may have had, but was something I discovered as a young child long before she was in the picture.  She has come to recognize the struggles and pain I experienced growing up with the woman within, and why I tried to hide Gina from her.   She now realizes that I tried to avoid hurting her by keeping Gina secret, and that my Gina persona is a permanent part of me that I just couldn’t keep permanently locked away.  She also accepts that I truly love her and never wanted to hurt her in any way.

We both regret the loss of our relationship for so many years.  However, the warmth, closeness, and friendship seems to have resurfaced into something new.  She now sees me as a girlfriend, someone she can confide in again and share a new type of relationship.  It is clear to both of us that sexual intimacy will not be a part of our relationship, as she just isn’t attracted to me in that way because of my feminine appearance and mannerisms.  However, we see each other weekly, often several times a week.  She has stayed with me in the guest room and we have traveled together several times.  If someone had asked me a year ago that she and I would be close again, I never would have believed it.

She sometimes teases me a little bit about my feminine mannerisms, voice, and even my choice of clothes.  She thinks I sometimes push the envelope and dress a little young and wear clothes that are a little too sexy for my age, but she also admits that I am pretty as a woman and am very convincing, even under close scrutiny.  She has noticed the admiring looks I get from men, and she jokingly says I get more looks than she does.  I don’t believe that as she is still a good looking woman.  She has commented on how she has started to easily view me as a woman, often forgetting, if just for a moment, that biologically I am a man.  She is amazed, considering my background and life experience, at how fully I have transformed into someone who presents as an attractive, feminine, and confident woman.

I don’t know where this will go from here but I cherish the chance to have her in my life again.  There are still a few things I don’t freely talk about and she doesn’t ask questions about those same things.  As for now we are building on what has been established and enjoying each other’s company again.  For now that is enough.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I had been dressing a couple of years when I met my wife. When I introduced her to Patty, she was surprised at how pretty and sexy Patty was. We would go out shopping together for clothes and dress for each other later on.

A boyfriend would never want to spend a whole day in a mall shopping for women’s clothes but I loved it. We would pick outfits for each other, and share makeup tips. I was both her girlfriend and boyfriend. Maybe you could evolve into that.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina  :   thats wonderful hearing your news. I’m happy things are moving forward between you two. Life’s too short and opportunities in time become less and less. Keeping a secret especially from the one you love is such a emotional stress and  having her coming back and now slowly accepting Gina is such a beautiful thing . Her understanding to you I hope developes into a caring and cooperative relationship . I’m so happy for you and your wife and hope a life together continues to blossom. The best on your journeys together. 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?