Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As some of you know, I recently came out to me eldest and youngest daughters. While they have both been accepting, my youngest is still having some difficulty with it (as I explained in my post on Saturday). My eldest, however, has been incredibly supportive. She said she was sending me something special for fathers day, and the package just arrived. Inside was a new wig, a makeup kit and a bottle of Neutrogena makeup remover. More importantly, she wrote me the following note: “Happy Father’s Day! I love you just the way you are <3 Thanks for being a great parent and always being there for me. P.S. I tired to match your style, I hope you like it.”

I’m sitting here in tears. I knew she would accept me, but I never thought she would actually encourage and support me like this. I’m so lucky to have such a loving and supportive child. This is, by far, the best father’s day present I ever got!

Hugs,

Elise

Elise,

You are lucky!

Family is first! And your daughter sounds wonderful!

Hugs,

Sooo happy for you!!!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congrats, you are truly blessed!

Amy

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Elise, that is amazing!  I just read your Saturday post and then saw this one.  I am so happy that you have your eldest child’s support and encouragement.

Hugs,

Michelle

You have great kids there, sweetie! Wish My surviving daughter was as thoughtful!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Absolutely delightful !!

Anonymous

How beautiful! Please give your daughter a hug from me!

Hugs,

Shawna

Update! I thanked her for the gifts and the beautiful note and she said:  “Don’t be silly. You’re my favorite parent (This would include my ex-wife and her wife). Send me a picture when you try on the new wig”. 🙂

Unfortunately, I’m doing construction on my mother’s bathroom this week so I’m too tired to dress by the time I get home.

Hugs,

Elise

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?