Tagged: ,

• This topic has 57 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What are you favorite type and color of panty and bra to wear?

I love my pink hipster panties and purple 38a push up bra

Me too purple set 38 c bikkni .. from Adore Me. com

I love my pink bra /panty set and my purple set and my blue set but the Purple one i think is my favorite for now.. I try to but only sets , that way i kn ow they match perfectly.

I’ve never gone for any matched bra and panty sets.

My favourite style of bra is a Hestia style Y183NK.
      It’s a soft cup, no padding, no underwire bra. Very comfortable to wear all day. I have 5 of this style in size 20B. (US 42B)
      As for favourite colour, rose pink.

For panties, plain white Bonds Cottontails in size 20.
      More practical than fancy, I’m afraid.

Anonymous

I love wearing my leading lady bras (48A) and Vaserette panties(High cut)! I have taken to wearing these daily and I love that I feel so comfortable in them!

Anonymous

Was wearing a Royce pocketed bra 40DD but after remeasuring its actually a 40H. Cosabella Soire Bikini.

Herroom has this great section for Lingerie Tips for Men

http://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx

Anonymous

MichelleQ thanks for the tip on the website.  That is an amazing resource.  Luv it.  xoxo Jill..

Thanks very much for that link, Michelle.
        It’s one that really needs to be added to the general information database here on CDH.

I shop at Kohls & Macys quite a bit, I love the Daisy Fuentes line from Kohls. Everything is matching of course.
      I also like warners panties, and bras.
      Maidenforms fit me we,l, and their high cut and brazilian cut panties are great.
      I wear every style available, they all seem to find a spot in my rotation.
      I’m only a 38, and wear a c cup.
      Love boys shorts for underdressing for work.

Anonymous

[quote=12415]What are you favorite type and color of panty and bra to wear?

[/quote]

Start your day with a cute pair of panties and the rest of the day will go just fine – susan beach

I love my bra bright red and matching hip cut panties.

Fredericks panties-all the way. It’s a must for me to feel me.  Bras vary, I need something to hold my giant forms

I tend to wear black underwear most of the time.  I love Vaserette but I mostly look for a really lacy bra and matching panties, preferably high cut.  I prefer bras without any underwire and padding.  I want to play around with red or blue next when I get chance just to change things up!

Christy.

Anonymous

I love my boy short panties and my push up bra that are matching color of hot pink. I love boy short panties because they fit the best.

My favourite type of panties are lace bikini style black always with suspenders stockings with a small black triangle lace bra .

Anonymous

That sounds sooo gorgeous.  Love, love the triangle bra.  So uber sexy.

Anonymous

Hey Zoe. So you and Jillian are triangle bra girls. For a bikini, you nailed it. For my bra? I like the full coverage x-tra cup bra. T-shirt perfect. Just love so much that marriage of bra & T! VS has my favorites. The more textured fronts (very sexy) if wearing a blouse or top where exposing my bra is part of my outfit. Panties? Always match. I have gone through phases. String Bikinis now (past year?).

Kisses

Kate

Anonymous

Kate that sounds simply fabulous.  Love the textured bra peeking out of an uber sexy blouse or shirt.  Loving the string bikinis too.  Soooo adorable.  xoxoxoxo Jillian

Anonymous

Jillian. Of course, any girl worth her swish can’t psss up a chance to talk panties and bras. But…more on the bubble bath .& champagne?

kisses

Kate

Anonymous

Kate good morning. I would love to chat more about bubble baths and champagne.  Simply fabulous. I definitely prefer a bath for two.  xoxoxo Jillian

Hello Gillian,                       My favorite colour of bra or knickers  is white, but I also like pink or black. The bra [ 38b non wired/non padded ]  I like the most is from Primark, a white lace trimmed one, but the other ones I wear are from M & S. My knickers are mainly from Matalan, as there Brazilian style briefs are just great. The pair I like the most are Brazilian brief white lace/frill design, but the other briefs I have are just as lovely to wear.

love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

Awww girl.  They sound awesome.  I love pink and I soooo love burgundy or black panties too.

Anonymous

Jillian. So fickle one can be. I am traveling and as I took my panties out, my brand new panties still with their tags, they were all thongs. Well, thong it is AND I FORGOT HOW GOOD THEY FEEL. So all that about my string bikinis…we shall see!

love ya’

kate

Anonymous

Those thongs sound simply wonderful.  Sooo incredibly sexy.  Love them.

Anonymous

Sooo much fun to have a collection of thongs to choose from.  My first choice is always black, but I do love pink and burgundy too.  Love it.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Jillian. Burgundy and Kir. Not sure kir is a real color but it is when you buy VS. I continue to look for the pink I seek. I am going to go to VS today and look at the”millennial pink “. So many pinks are too pale, too neon, too bold but not pink! There must be a reason each of us seeks their own pink.</p>
          My new fav is Black bra, black thong and stilettos! Yum! Imagine that!

kisses

kate

Anonymous

Sooo jealous.  Trips to VS are simply awesome.  Nothing better than looking in the bag in the car the entire ride home just waiting to slip into everything.  Soooo fun.

Anonymous

Panties: Vanity Fair Illuminations string bikinis are my fav.  Any string bikini will due.

Bra:  kinda depends if using my forms or not. If wearing forms I like a pocket bra with sheer, see-through material.  If not wearing forms then I like VS bombshell bra to give me cleavage…When relaxing a lacy Bralette always is wonderful.

My favorite panties are the nylon hi-cut Bodysuede style from Wacoal. I only wear nylon panties and it took me forever to find a brand and style I liked. They are so soft and comfortable and fit me in all the right places. They come in black, ivory, and nude (I have multiples of each color – the ivory color is my absolute favorite). They also have some pretty lace details on the front to please my feminine side. They are available at both Herroom and Bare Necessities as well as many stores like Macys and Dillard’s.

Hugs,

Emily

My favourite panties is vasserette/vanity fair.  Dare I say either the briefs or granny panties are my favourite style.  It has to be the smooth nylon kind, it has a spandex feel to it and feels sort of like a control top pantie.

For bras, amolux pocketed no underwire bras.  They have a wide strap which makes it very comfortable to wear all day long.  Non pocketed bras, Warner.  Again, very soft feeling, and no underwire.

Anonymous

hello ladies, well i think i am a classic woman, so my favourite colors in panties and bras are pink and white and cream color,  pastel color as well, i don´t know how to describe their  styles because  actually i  know  that in spanish, not english… but ladies what i want to tell you that happened to  me is that yesterday i was buying lingerie and bras and panties when two mature women told me, whispering between them, he should be a fag, it did not make anger, but sad, because people is hard to understand that men also love femininie clothes, whats the problem, everyone should be respected to be how they want, we don´t have the right  to judge, but the reality is the opposite, discrimination and maybe insult for being ourself, hugs princesses, felicity

Satin hipster panties in pink

Anonymous

Thanks.  I love pink hipsters.  Soooo adorable.

Yes, pink anything for panties especially hipsters😊

Anonymous

For under dress I have a 38A purple pushup bra I always wear panties, thongs most off the time. When dressing I have about 15 bras but my favorite is Warner sheer light pink with matching sheer lacy panties .

For DR visit or any place I might undress I wear Jockey  Microfiber Seamfree  Bikini look good enough that my wife thanks they are sexy boy Bikini.

Anonymous

I love pink panties as well a s a mauve bra so it does not stick out whn on but I also love the pink color of lipstick when I am able to wear it

Anonymous

That sounds absolutely fabulous.  xoxoxoxoxo Jill

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. “Everyday”, Fayrefrom Coral bras and high cut briefs(good support for the “boys”) A Bendon brand that is now very hard to get. I own five “FC”‘s and most with matching panties

2/. “Special Occasion” Simone Perele (on clearance) and Wacoal “Retro Chic” bras and panties.

90% are all matching colours and fabrics. This girl is a fussy one with her lingerie..

Caty

Anonymous

That sounds like a simply wonderful and sexy collection.  Soooo jealous.  xoxoxoxo Jill

Ohh… lovely topic, Jillian

My absolute favourite but only for special occasions is a cream La Perla open body, six garter D-cup sizzler! Pair that with Dior sheers and heels..!
      Next would be a nude set by Marcel Worth, a longline bra with atomic D-cups and a matching full lace brief!
      Finally, my matching Playtex set in coral red for everyday wear.
      Of course, I have a whole collection of vintage underthings and manage to wear my lesser favourites quite a bit of the time too.

I must mention that I have finally purged all of my male underwear!

Ping that bra strap, Sisters xxx Polly

I love it all, Jillian!

I love my black lacy pocket bra. It fits me perfectly with my breastforms in and feels wonderful! For panties i love my black satin bikinis with lace on the sides and flowers on the lace

Hi Erica I also have a black pocket Bra with my breast forms and wear either Black thong or black panties.

Charlotte

Anonymous
      Lady

I love wearing white bras and panties. I guess it goes back to when I was 8 and my Mom bought me 2 pairs of nylon white panties. White always feels clean and fresh when I put them on. I do like unlined lace bras and high cut panties…no cotton but nylon for me.

Anonymous

OMG they sounds gorgeous.  Love them.

I just got some mini goddess satin panties from Kate and Laura and they are pink, black, and black with pink trim. I like them and they may become my new faves

I just got my first pair from them too. They are wonderful and I’m wearing them now.

Wonder what my coworkers would think if they new I had bright purple satin panties on underneath my boy clothes….

I have wondered that too especially the purple satin ones. What would they think about those being under my drab? Secondly I wonder how the gg’s panties compare to mine.

I’m a fan of K&L panties as well. I prefer the Princess Juliet panties as I love the added lace detail on the front. Makes me feel so feminine.

Anonymous

Simply gorgeous.  Love them. xoxoxo Jill

The first set of female apparel I purchased was a light blue bra and panty set.  While I still have the original panty, unfortunately the bra has long gone.   I now have 2 pink tee-shirt bras, a pink support bra and a new no wire black bra.  I also purchased a 3 pack of boy leg soft fabric panties.

Anonymous

The pink tshirt bras sound adorable.  Love them.  xoxoxo Jill

I’m a little old fashioned so I’m still a big fan of white, pink and pastels for colors in my panties and bras. I love full cut Nylon panties like VF Lace Nouveau and Ravissant panties and still love a pretty lace bra…underwired is just fine. I just feel so wonderfully feminine dressed in lovely pretty lingerie.

Anonymous

They sound uber cute.  Love them.

Laura, it sounds positively awesome.

Anonymous

I love thongs too.  Sooo sexy.  I love garters too.  Mmmmm.

I am a fan of Shadowline panties as well in the low rise styles.  Genevieve I am also a 42D in bras.😊

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?