Tagged: 

Viewing 56 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

What was your first faus pas? You know, when you a did something to potentially out you as a crossdresser or trans.

One that comes to mind for me was going out in leggings to a store.

long hair, questionable shoes, long shirt.  Yep, didn’t  shave.

Realized that when someone commented how good I looked, until I turned around.

Oh, the humiliation.

My first faux pas would have been about a month ago.  While relaxing at home in a pair woman’s shorts, tee, and black ballet flats, I realized that I needed to mail some packages at UPS.  Since I was relaxing at home, I was generally in my masculine persona.  Without considering what I was wearing, I jumped in the car and drove to the UPS office.  I was halfway there when I realized what I was wearing.  As it was near closing, I knew that there was not enough time to turn around, return home, change, and still make it to UPS.  As there was a deadline on mailing these packages, I had to carry though and walked into UPS dressed as I was.  No one made any comments that my clothes were feminine, though I was nervous as hell.  Strangely, one woman did comment on my footwear.  She compared my choice of footwear to that of a male designer with whom I was vaguely familiar.  Since she was not alluding that I was wearing feminine shoes, I played it cool and replied that I wore the shoes because they were comfortable (which was not actually a lie).

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

hmmmm-need to think first! Will reply  in next day or so!

Cynthia ,  this has to be the longest day or two I’ve ever seen.

Been popping  in a bit more as of late. I’m 5 hours ahead of you at the moment ,  I’m going to try and stay up late, or get up early  on Wednesday .

Cookie    😊

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

I guess mine was almost two months ago, a little over a month after I started dressing again. My wife was out of town and I took a day off and had planned on spending the afternoon before and my day off en femme. I had appointments for the first afternoon to get my hair and nails done. Well my hair appointment got pushed up and my morning meeting ran very late and I ended up having almost no time to dress and very little time to do my makeup – and I wasn’t all that great at doing makeup at that time anyway. Well I got to the hair place and went in dressed OK, but with basically no makeup on. Didn’t matter at the hair place, they know I’m a CD. Same with the nail appointment after, although I did have a little time between to do a bit more.

Got my nails done, and they were so pretty I just kind of forgot about the lack of makeup and decided to go out for some food and a drink. Went into the bar area of this place called the Blazing Onion – think it’s a chain, sat down got a menu and ordered a drink and some food. The bar tender was such a sweet girl, and treated me very nicely. Well, I decided to take a selfie while I was there. Took the shot and OMG, no makeup and one heck of a five o’clock shadow! Even the dark lighting couldn’t save me! Kinda embarrassing, but fortunately I had a drink in me by that time so I could kinda laugh at it!

The next morning I had an appointment at Gene Juarez to get a professional makeover, so I looked MUCH better on my day off 🙂

April

Anonymous

<p style=”margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 20.4px; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; background-color: #f9fafa;”>I love to underdress more or less everywhere I go, however it can sometimes be a bit tricky when at work. My job is in project management at Airports which can get very stressful sometimes, so to counter act it I paint my toenails all sorts of colours. The theory being when things get close to unbearable I can close my eyes and think of the things I like to do, i.e. dress and having my toenails painted is just a small part of my femme side.</p>
      <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 20.4px; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; background-color: #f9fafa;”>I often have to visit site, which means going airside and through security as if you were a passenger and Health and safety rules mean I have to wear these horrible steel toecapped boots. One day I totally forgot about my decorated toenails and marched into the security search cone and was asked to take off my boots before I went through the metal arch detector and put my them through the x-ray. To my horror a small hole had developed over my big toe so when my boot was removed it revealed a bright red toenail. I tried to pull my sock back over my foot to hide my painted digits but too late they had already been spotted by an alert female guard ( first time for everything I suppose), so when I went through the arch the bloomin thing went off, which I’m sure had been triggered by her. and  I had to be searched (Basically frisked) by a male guard.  Whilst standing there I noticed most of my red toenails could be seen through my socks, I nearly died. The guard appeared oblivious to this fact and carried on with his work I had to stand there trying to curl my toes up trying to hide the decorations. The female guard caught my eye who first clocked me, gave a knowing wink as she handed  my boots back and said ‘Nice Colour’. The only thing I could  think of saying was ‘Devils Delight,Boots No7 ‘ and she just laughed, by now my face was as red as my toenails. All the checks completed I stuffed my feet in my boots as fast I could, didn’t even bother to tie the things up and hurridly left the area nearly tripping over the laces!!!!!! I guess I was the talk of the rest room that Day.</p>

I won’t share my first, but I will share one of many. The one that stands out the most would have to befrom a late fall night, many years ago. Prior to announcing to the world that I avidly crossed dress. I loved to take late night walks through the neighborhood, completely dressed. One night whilst enjoying my walk, probably 2:30-3:00 AM, it started to rain, as I was wiggling my but home as fast as I possibly could in 4″ heels, the local constable stopped, asking if I would accept a lift. In a little too deep of a voice, and a thick irish accent I declined saying the walk & rain were good for me. Well I saw this officer in the grocery  a couple 3 or 4 days later, thankfully my equally irish sister was with me, and she already was aware I was cross dressing, and covered for me.

Cookie .

Anonymous

I wear my panties 24/7, and two weeks ago I had a VERY sexy pair under my gym shorts. I try to remove them together to avoid viewing and I did … until I put them on the floor. My shorts opened up to reveal the hidden treasure, and another man saw them as certainly as I am typing these words. I am typing, right? OK, good. These were some hot lace / microfiber panties, but he said nothing. Since the, he does give me a knowing look. Maybe he wants a pair?!?

Oh gosh, my first faux pas?  I doubt I even remember that far back.  There have been far to many to count over the years as this has been a part of my behavior since I was a young kid.  I would imagine my first would have been getting caught with articles of clothing in my room as a youngster.  More than a few times my secret stash was discovered and taken away.

Fast forward to when I was in my 20’s, and the first real faux pas I can remember committing in adulthood was shortly after I pierced my ears.  I, somehow, managed to slip it by my girlfriend at the time for several weeks while the piercings healed.  One night, while at dinner with friends, she just so happened to notice and leaned over to me and asked me “did you pierce your ears???”.  Time to come clean, I told her yes and she wanted to know why.  I simply told her I wanted to have them pierced so I could wear studs if I liked.  While it wasn’t a lie (I did, and still do, have some gorgeous stud earrings), it was certainly incomplete truth.  Lucky for me she didn’t question it any further.

<3  Lauren

Elaine
      Duchess

I was dressed up as nice as I could – as if going on a special date. I knew I had the morning home alone but would have to change back about noon for the A/C repairman. The doorbell rang. It was him and his workmate. They were in the area on a another job so decided to stop by just in case I was home, they’d start early. Soooo, I took a deep breath and let them in. They were quite surprised. He had been coming to our house for years doing routine maintenance so knows me pretty well as a customer. He was shocked at first. I carried on as casual as possible, and in a few minutes we both relaxed and got on with business. Now I answer the door however I am dressed and have found that no one says a thing about it.

Anonymous

Mine was wearing leggings under cut off shorts!lol….but im a musician so no biggie! 😅

Anonymous

Actually….my first faux pas was my mom finding my pantyhose stash under my mattress! Lol. …those were the days!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Wearing pantyhose out openly in public with shorts and hair free legs I think could be considered the first.

Ilona
      Lady

I can’t remember my first faux pas, although some visitors have noted a bra, wig or panties in my flat, usually because these have been misplaced, rather than being hidden away. I live in a tower block and I used to dress to take walks at night. On one occasion, I was about to leave the block and found that I had my spare front door keys, rather than the set with a key fob. If I had gone outside, I would have been unable to get back into the block and I would have had to wait until somebody else entered the building, perhaps several hours later. I’m glad I checked my keys before leaving.

Anonymous

I’ve actually been wanting to share my faux pas. I was out of town for my job for several days, so I took some extra clothing with me. The company put me up in a hotel, and provided a vehicle. So one evening I dressed up really beautiful, long, brown, curly wig, press on nails, full makeup, mid thigh leather skirt, beautiful cream colored sweater, 4 inch black peep toes. I drove to the local Wal-Mart and went in to look around, and also to see if I would pass, since it was my first time, other than Halloween. I got a few looks from some ladies, and caught a couple guys checking me out. I was loving it. After leaving Wal-Mart, I went to a convenience store and got a bottle of wine and a pack of cigarettes. I thought the poor guy behind the counter was going trip on his tongue, LOL. When I was done, I went back to the hotel, only to discover that I had left my room key in the room, before I left, and was locked out. So of course I had to go to the front desk, to get another key. The lady behind the desk just gave me a knowing grin.

Anonymous

I’m not sure if this is considered a faux pas but I decided to venture out dressed for only the second time to the gas station to fill up my car during the day. As I was trying to be as lady loke as possible by getting out of the car in a dress I forgot to unhook the seatbelt!

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

My first faux pas is really easy to remember.  I was 13 year old.  My mom caught me wearing her bra and panties.  She never said anything to me.  She just stop putting her underwear in the hamper where I was getting them from.

When I asked my mom for wonder woman under roos in the 70s her response though  her response was for girls mine I know that. Mom gave me weird look  I was eight

Second Time my mom found a maxi pads in my under wear my mom asked. Me how I knew how to use it or wear to put it my answer I just do. I was thirteen

Another time I was ten I sleep in night gown and panties with bra brother caught me ran to bathroom mom saw me and asked what I was wearing another time I was wearing panties and hose under my clothes mom saw them

And pulled my waist.band I was 9

And one other time my mom putting on sister makeup she asked me if I thought it made me a pretty girl I said no I’m a pretty girl with or without make up I was 10

Anonymous

My faux pas was dressing up and driving to a town car park at night and walking around for a while, then returning to my car found I had no change to exit the car park. Oh my a one mile walk in heels but nobody noticed me thank god !

Anonymous

Snap same for me too, those heels did hurt. Sandra x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was in my teens, I had longish hair. I had been wearing stockings and pantyhose since I was 4. As the years went by I began dabbling with other clothing items. At 17 I decided I was going to be more bold and begin wearing out.

I shaved my legs and began wearing pantyhose out with guys shorts and shoes. Then I thought the look needed some improving. I bought some short girls shorts and girls shoes. I liked that look much better. I was kind of androgynous looking and could see where I would draw comments about being a boy or a girl.

I used to like to dress like that when going out and shopping for more clothes. One day I was in a store shopping for pantyhose. There was a girl there doing the same thing. We got close to each other a few times. In one of our close encounters, she told me I had really nice legs and asked what pantyhose I was wearing.

I panicked. I put down the pantyhose, hurried out of the store, went to my car, got in and drove off, swearing I would never dress like this again and surely would never go out. A few days later, I was wearing similar things out and going shopping again.

I got noticed again several times and  was just as scared and panicked but handled it better. It led to interesting opportunities including meeting a girl who got me into full fledged crossdressing and meeting the girl who became my wife.

I’m loving this thread 🙂

My first and only (so far…) faux pas happened the first time I ever had a dress on! I’d have been about 10 years old I think. My parents had gone on holiday for the week leaving my dear old gran to look after me in my own house. I remember getting out of bed late one night and having this overwhelming need to try on some of my mum’s clothes. That’s exactly what I did! I had just tried on the 2nd dress when my gran burst into the room unannounced. I’d obviously woken her up with my prancing around and she looked so shocked! She didn’t really say much at the time, or afterwards and I just kind of blocked the experience out for a long time after that.

My dear old gran sadly passed away a few years ago and I’ve no idea if she ever did tell my mum!

Chloe xxx

my 15 year old daughter asked one day if there was an underwear fairy because she had noticed panties in the was that were not hers and were the wrong size for her mom.

second was sitting on my patio in skirt and delivery man pops his head around the corner to check where to deliver our new patio set. what can you do!

Faye
      Lady

The situation that comes to mind for me was when I was 16, my parents were away and I had the house to myself. One evening I decided to go for a long walk and using the few clothes I had hidden away I ventured out. It was not until I returned later that I discovered I had picked up the wrong keys, the ones I had were for my fathers workshop. Now a sensible person would have slept in the workshop until morning and then work out how to get back into the house, I was not wearing  my sensible head that evening and the outcome was the woman in the house overlooking the rear of our house witnessed a young girl in a pleated mini skirt , american tan tights and 3″ heels struggling to open the smaller kitchen window and then reach down and lift the latch on the larger window and climb into the house. What she also witnessed was the same young woman trying to hold down a fluttering pleated skirt in a vain attempt to hide all a young woman shouldn’t have beneath her skirt.

She called the local police, they called round and after much questioning  accepted I was the son of the house owners and with no mention of the young woman off they went.

A week later my parents return, the  neighbour tells them of the young woman , my mothers accuses me of bringing girls into the house at night and my dressing did not become an issue, though I am sure I went up in my fathers estimation as being some young Casanova.

That is my worst moment though50 years later I am sure there will be another sometime.

Anonymous

I am out at the office, but not to the building.  When the 6’5″ maintenance man walked in and I was standing in front of my secretary in cream colored patent leather 4″ heels.   Oops.

When I was a young teenager I would wake up early on weekends and dress up in one of mum’s old bras and my sisters crinoline. One morning my parent knocked on my locked door to tell me some one was on the phone for me,instead of removing these two items of incriminating women’s clothes I stupidly wrapped a blanket around me and answered the door. A WTF moment ensued, caught! I had dissapointed my parents yet again and was banned from my sisters room, this incident was never discussed again. I have always wondered if the phone call was made up ( didn’t hear the phone and I was a loner at school and it was highly unlikely someone had phoned for me), more likely my stash had been found and they were trying to catch me in the act, I will never know!

Much later my wonderful wife (who knew but was not cool with my dressing) caught me by looking through the mail slot in our apartment, caught again!

My first faux pas was at work one day, my assistant was having trouble with her computer and I had to climb under her desk to look at the computer. Well I underdress almost daily and that day I was wearing my 8 strap garter-belt, matching black thong and a black tummy girdle. Well I was under the desk, moving this way and that way and when I came up, said that should work. I looked at her, she had a smile bigger than big and a quizzical look. I went to restroom and bent over a bit and you could see the straps to the garter plain as day through my pants and my shirt came a little un-tucked and the lace was clear as well. She never said anything, but everyday there after, you could tell she was looking at my outfit to see what I was wearing underneath.

out doing yard work and forgot about my makeup and ear rings ,lady next door came over to talk . She gave me a double take and it hit me ,I forgot the makeup….I went with it….”did I use too much make up? Maybe a lighter shade of lipstick ? “

She sugested a nail polish .

I had gone to a motel to get away fro my daughter and son in law for a bit. I was dressed in a very short skirt and blouse had nice long brown wig and heels my makeup was fully done. I decided to go for a drive that evening so clutching my keys I left and drove to a lingerie store and made a purchase. On my way back I remembered that I didn’t have my room key with me so I had to go to the front desk and get another made. The clerk was the same one who checked me in and he just smiled real big as he handed me the key.

Anonymous

I have had two faux pas experiences.

first was when I was maybe 10-11, my mother had a pair of black satin panties that I had found one day in the laundry. I was not into women’s clothing at that time and was one of my first experiences. I had the sudden urge to try them on. The feeling was absolutely amazing and is how I ended up getting hooked. Well I would grab that pair as often I as could and when I was done, would just put it back in the dirty clothes. I guess my mother didn’t wear them often because she came down to the basement and yelled at my brother and I that whichever one of us were messing with her underwear needed to stop it. Of course we both gave each other the dumbfounded look to plead our innocence but deep down I was dying of embarrassment.

my second time was when I was in highschool. The rock band I played in was playing the school talent show. I decided to not tell the school and only a couple of friends that I was going to wear a long tight shirt and red tube top on stage. Well my mother and bandmates  moms were sitting about 10 rows from the front and while we were playing, one of the jocks behind my mom said really loudly “damn that girl is hot, I’d like to date that chick, who is she? Anybody know if she is easy?!?” My mom thought it was funny so she told him that I was a boy and all his friends laughed at him. I was able to play off the cross dressing as punk rock antics but still get a good thrill of dressing up in front of hundreds of people.

Home from college after my freshman year, I discovered that my Mom had decided to use my bedroom closet to store some of my older sisters’ prom dresses from when they were in high school, even though they were out of college by that time. I was the only one of 4 kids living at home, and I couldn’t believe my luck! Crinoline and satin? Please don’t throw me into that briar patch!

I took advantage of times when my parents were gone, enjoying girl time dressing in flowing gowns. I can still recall the feel of the material and the fit of the dresses (though I couldn’t zip them all the way up).

One weekend night I came home late, my parents already in bed, and with a little liquid courage in my veins, I didn’t resist the dresses. The challenge was pulling up the floor-length dresses without tripping on them, and falling on the floor. After a couple of falls, I could hear my Dad open his bedroom door and mutter, “What the hell is going on?” I jumped into bed, pulling the crinoline and satin under the covers, and held on to the blanket at my chin to cover the evidence, tightly closing my eyes. Dad walked in, and pulled the blanket back with a yank. I lay there frozen, eyes shut, hoping I would just disappear.

Dad said, “Oh jeez….” and stormed out of the room. It was never mentioned again.

Not necessarily my FIRST faux pas, but one which does come to mind from several years ago: in my town, many of the electrical and communication lines are above ground (older area, including where I live).

Because of this, the electric company has a contract with a tree trimming service to keep tree limbs trimmed away from these lines.

One morning, when I was in nothing but my Panties, Vanity Fair Ravissant in Sweet Nectar, I looked out my back door to see one of the tree trimmers, didn’t think to just pull the curtain on the back door window aside to look out, and when he heard me crack the back door open, he turned his head to see me in my Panties!

He had such a big grin, but who knows, he might have been into that sort of thing himself!

The first I remember was as a teenager going to the bathroom first thing in the morning wearing a bra, panties and a full slip… dad was in the bathroom😱

in the early days of going out en femme I wore a strapless white bustier… you could clearly see the false boobs😫

going out for a run one night I ducked under a low tree branch… and left my wig behind hanging from the branch😢

I am sure there are others, but these are probably the worst!

Mandy💋

It was after about six months of going out with friends.  Someone took a photo of me sitting down.  My legs were in ” guy position”   It looked horrible.  I still have to remind myself to sit and stand properly.

Jessica
      Lady

I don’t know if this counts or not, but it was sort of embarrassing but ended okay.

My wife and I were walking around the mall for a little exercise it was rotten weather outside and we needed to get out. Well, we walked by Payless Shoes and I saw this darling pair of flats with a leopard print. I am a sucker for leopard print anything. At this point I had never been shopping for women’s clothing on my own and since my wife knows I always just said the stuff was hers. It was mostly empty and I felt strong so while she tried out the massage chair I went back in for the flats.

I told the lady who helped me it was for a Halloween party and she believed me but said they were sold out in my size. She did give me a funny look when I was so quick to knowing my women’s shoe size. I guess normal men don’t know that stuff so readily. ***shrugs shoulders***

We went back to look for other shoes and I found this pretty brown flats with a gold buckle. She had them in my size but then asked me to take my sock off telling me it would fit different with the nylons I was going to be wearing. I was so excited about the shoes I was going to be buying and that I was buying stuff by myself that I’d forgotten about my painted toes. I took my ugly white sweat sock off and there they were my pretty light brown painted toes. She looked at me cracked a huge smile and said, “It seems you have more experience at this than you let on.” My mouth dropped open and I could feel myself blushing. I shrugged my shoulders laughed a little and went right into girl mode. We had a great time and I bought the shoes.

michelle
      Lady

Was on an international business trip in Poland.  Decided i would only wear panties (which has now become my new norm).  About 1/2 way through the trip, needed to have my clothes washed.  Filled out the cleaning forms and had my most luxurious and sensual bra and panties sent to the hotel cleaners.  Apparently the hotel decided to send up the bra and panties, separately in a special bag, as part of their 5 star service.  Unfortunately for me i was in the room, when a young lady knocked on my door. When i opened the door, she handed me the lingerie and instantly realized they were mine.  There was such an astonished and embarrassed look on her face.  I just smiled and kept calm, but deep down in side i was an unbelievable wreck of emotions, including an upset stomach and weak knees.  Who knows who how many wait staff she told as i stayed there the rest of the week.

Janine
      Lady

I was driving home from shopping and was wearing a prosthetic vagina under a short skirt without any panties.
      When I was sitting there driving the top of my stockings were visible because my skirt rides up when I sit down.
      I was on a toll road and found that I didn’t have any change for the automatic pay lane.
      I had to go to a toll booth that makes change for the toll
      To make matters worse all I had was a twenty dollar bill for a seventy five cent toll so I had to wait for the toll collector to give me my change.
      As I was pulling up to the toll window I tugged my skirt down but it still only came to the top of my stockings.
      I handed the toll collector the twenty dollar bill and sat there waiting for him to count my change as he was handing it to me.
      As he was handing me my change I noticed that he was looking down directly at my crotch area and wasn’t looking at my face.
      It was then that I realized that he was standing higher than I was sitting so that he was able to see my vagina clearly as can be.
      I was embarrassed but helpless to do anything except smile at him and drive away
      I’m sure that I was the topic of conversation with his other toll collectors about the blonde girl in her red corvette not wearing panties and showing her vagina to him
      Oh well. I’m sure that it wasn’t the first time that he’d seen a girls vagina or probably not the last

Ilona
        Lady

Sorry, Janine. I can’t really say your adventure was a ‘faux pas’. It was more a case of an accident waiting to happen. I know one girl who often wears short skirts and stockings. If I sit opposite her, I find this embarrassing. If you don’t want to wear panties, it is safer for you to wear a long skirt, rather than a short skirt. I think many people would find it embarrassing to see a vagina, prosthetic or otherwise, but others would take photos,which could put you in an embarrassing situation. I don’t want you to get hurt and I suspect that if a man realised that your vagina were prosthetic, you could be attacked or worse.

Rene
      Lady

So i was having a fun girls day in, all dressed up, camming a bit and enjoying myself when i heard a tremendous crash, looked out the window to see that a huge tree limb had broken off and landed on the hood of my truck which was parked on the street. i only had a second to look when there was a knock at the door. Quickly i pulled off my wig, pulled jeans on right over my skirt and threw on a baggy boston bruins sweater and ran to the door. by the time i got to the door i could see my neighbor already walking away, so i went out and said hey, we walked out to the truck and checked out the damage, pulled the limb off the hood and continued to have about a ten minute chat about all the dead limbs and such. When i got back in the house the first thing i saw in the mirror was me with red lipstick, necklace and earrings and a visible impression of a wig line on my forehead. Pretty close to a total bust! That was a couple years ago and nothing was ever said but when i see him or his wife i always remember and blush.

C

Years ago I changed my curtains for those split bamboo with silk paper roll-up blinds that were in fashion at the time. It was lighter and I liked the look. They gave a kind of softer look, and at night with lights on I couldn’t see out. Little did I realise that from the dark side they were more or less transparent! During the day I could see out and outside not in, but at night it reversed. I lived alone then and most evenings was en femme. Luckily a good friend who came by one night mentioned quietly the next day that he hadn’t known that my “sister” was visiting when he stopped by last night, but warn her the blinds were transparent. I looked that night and indeed with the lights on at night it was as if there were no curtains/blinds AT ALL!

I ordered new curtains the next day!

Anonymous

Hi girls…..I recently took out my rubbish to the communal bin….just put a jacket on to cover my bra and panties…..got back indoors and…….I was wearing pink sandles and my favourite ” queen of tarts” nail polish on my toes…you know what girls??…I didn’t give a d**n….love grace xxx

Anna
      Lady

Last year I went outside for a smoke and lighted myself a cigarette. Then the man standing nearby started screaming because my wig was burning. It was a small fire which I could fight easily. But I was very embarrassed. Now I am really careful when lighting up a cigarette

Anonymous

Hi Anna,

Please excuse me for being a nag, but as an old Medic, I have to say it: Those things will kill you, one way or another. Think of the lost wig as a fair warning.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

[postquote quote=97168]
      Own it, girl!

I’ve had a few faux pas in my CDing career :

1) first time I put on my mom’s panties.  I think I was like 5, and after seeing my mom’s panties hanging in the bathroom for a long time, I tried them on.  It felt really really good, soft, smooth, and silky.  Well, being 5 I had zero concept of time.  After I put on the panties I sat in the living room to watch TV.  All of a sudden, I hear the front door unlock, and to this day I am still amazed, I took off the pantys, threw it under the coffee table (it had an opening but from the ends you couldn’t see what was in the opening), and put my tight whiteys on.  My dad comes in, sees me in my underwear, and asks why I’m watching tv in my underwear.  Very close call.

2) I was supposed to meet a friend at a mall, and my mom said she would drive us both there.  At that time, the whole household were early risers, and my mom said she would pop over to grandmas for abit.  I thought good, I have a few minutes to dress up before she comes home.  So I get all dressed up in her long sleeved pink dress.  I also had the bright idea to wear my long sleeved PJs over it (and have the bottom part of the dressed tucked into my PJ bottom).  My mom comes home, suspects nothing, and when I go talk to her I raise my arm and what does she see ?  Her pink dress as the dress’ long sleeve extends past the PJ’s long sleeve.  She was not happy and demanded I return her dress.

3) this faux pas isn’t directly related to CDing, but it does play part in me coming out to my wife.  I also love zentai.  I have many suits and in the winter months love putting them on as it does help me feel warmer.

Wife was taking an evening class at the University, and I thought to myself “awesome, I have oodles of time to try on my black zentai”.  So I did.  I was all in, zipped up with the hood, when I heard the front door unlock.  I was in the bathroom, and there was no way I would have gotten out of the zentai suit, so I quickly undid the hood and pulled it down so I could see, and ran downstairs in panic.  The hallway from the bathroom to the basement has to cross in front of the front door, so my wife sees me zip by in something black.  She keeps asking me what I was wearing that was all black, and let me tell you I was super embarrassed.  Eventually I did tell her that I wore a zentai suit, and she asked if I could show her what it was.   Several months after that, I officially came out to her that I CD.

Ilona
      Lady

A few times last year, my trousers fell down after I entered my flat. There was also a time when this happened in a bus and at a meeting. I had done my belt up properly and I doubt I’d lost so much weight to affect an embarrassing situation. I thought such things wouldn’t happen since I stopped wearing trousers in January. That was until yesterday when I was about to get on a bus and my skirt starting slipping down. As far as I know, nobody noticed.

Hi Claudia

Nobody in my daily life knows about Bianca.

After one shopping trip en femme I changed back into my drab male self, in my car,in a secluded spot.

Drove home, all the way through my busy home Town in the middle of the day, and  down my street. Reversing into my drive I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror eeeeek.

I had driven all the way home and into my drive with my pearl earrings still in situ! And I have a hairstyle like Bruce Willis! so no coverage🤭

It was fairly early on in my journey finding my fem self so was worried somebody noticed.🤣B

Hi Claudia

Nobody in my daily life knows about Bianca.

After one shopping trip en femme I changed back into my drab male self, in my car,in a secluded spot.

Drove home, all the way through my busy home Town in the middle of the day, and  down my street. Reversing into my drive I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror eeeeek.

I had driven all the way home and into my drive with my pearl earrings still in situ! And I have a hairstyle like Bruce Willis! so no coverage🤭

It was fairly early on in my journey finding my fem self so was worried somebody noticed.🤣B

Ilona
      Lady

Hello, Bianca Everdene

You may have got away with it

There are several men who wear earrings and ear studs, including Lewis Hamilton, the F1 driver

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

I have had studs for a few years.  No one cares.  I also often come to work semi-dressed so my work is pretty mellow, but I think in general earrings are AOK with most people.

Hugs,

April

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

I’m in the “lost access” department of this thread

I am a regular at a self contained apartment accomodation chain in the southern suburbs of Melbourne. Last year I was down there for a two night stay and went shopping as Catherine.. Had a lovely time, but when I got back to the place my keycard would not lift the underground car park barrier. So out comes the receptionist to let me in…

I think the whole staff now know about it but being the true professionals they are have never said anything since.

However, every time I’ve checked in since, they have informed me that the car park roller door is up!!!!

I guess my poor Mum knew I was trans cos I had a thing about strapless bras and at about the tender age of 11, I cut the straps off one of her regular bras…..

There’s a few more in here as well!!

“You want funny travel  stories, I got em”

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/travellers-tales-busted-garment-bag-zip-and-other-stories/

Happy dressing (and travelling)

Caty

in regards to nail polish, no one cares!!  Had a nail salon lady tell me that as I was getting my first pedicure to include polish.  My wife doesn’t care nor do my girls.  It’s something I can do with them.  Now, I do it 1x/month

Well , where should I start as I’ve had a few over the years but honestly some I was almost trying to be seen en femme.
      -home alone and wearing a white teddy and beige pantyhose, all the sudden my older brother came home so I hid behind my parents dresser . He opened the door , didn’t see me and left the house again.
      – painted my finger nails with clear polish and later went out to play with my neighbors ( girls). When one of the girls asked, “ why do you have nail polish on?” Used the it’s so I don’t bite my nails line, close call !

– now moving to more recent days. I always put pantyhose on in the morning to start my day with coffee, it was garbage day so I had my taupe pantyhose on with a Denim skirt when I realized I had to put the trash and recycles out to the curb. I pulled a pair of shorts over my skirt and went out front to take things to the curb, just as I was making my way to the garage my neighbors girlfriend came out to her car and right away she smiled and said” are you wearing pantyhose”I was so embarrassed but was honest and said “ yes I am but please don’t tell anyone. She just smiles again and replied “ don’t worry it’s our little secret.”
      Again this was my doing, standing in front of the pantyhose rack looking for my size and the sales associate came up and asked if I needed any help . I told her I was good thank you. Then I guess she thought she would be funny and said” I wouldn’t want you to get the wrong size”. So I one upped her and as I removed my shoe to show her my taupe pantyhose with painted toenails and replied” oh I know my size”. Then she just walked away! Oh I could go on forever but that’s it for now.
      Hugs

Ashley

Whilst skiing in Switzerland a few years ago, I had a bad fall and twisted my knee, so was carried down to the clinic by the ski patrol. I was wearing tights under my ski gear, which is of course common in winter, but I had a black g-string under my tights. As the tights had to come off for the nurse to examine my knee, I was a bit nervous but I had no choice. After stepping out of my ski pants, I hurriedly pulled off the tights, my shirt failing to cover my panties (and the growing bulge). I wasn’t sure how the nurse would respond, but she just chuckled and said, “I’m wearing black as well” and pulled her uniform bottoms down a bit to show me the black waistband of her panties. “Now let’s look at that knee,” she said, and carried on with the examination, taking her time and enjoying the view!

Hugs,

Ginny

I recently had a issue where the driver of the truck that fills my propane tank left a bleeder valve open. This was discovered by me some 24 hours later instead of immediately because it was cold and the wind was blowing away from the house (fortunately!!). I found that most of the propane that I paid for was gone. I contacted the company and they sent a supervisor out. I heard the truck as it was refilling the tank and was very anxious to discuss the matter so out of the house I went. It was not until I came back in my wife pointed out that I was wearing my very girly leggings, top and furry slipper booties with bows!
      I usually go out in my “girly drab” and have had some compliments on my outfits especially my booties. The most memorable was when I ran into a old friend who was really shocked and immediately commented on my outfit. I just happened to also have on my jewelry and mascara. Although we stood and talked, I could tell he was really curious but never said anything…. Stephanie

Anonymous

LOL…LOL…LOL

Kathleen

Ilona
      Lady

If you are lying on a bed during an on-line meeting, it may be best to turn off your video before getting up during a break. I realised when I saw my bare legs on my screen last week. I don’t know if others saw them.

I remember going to my Doctors for a check up for diabetes. We went through all the usual checks and then the nurse said better check your feet out. I slipped off my socks to reveal a metallic blue nail polish on my toes. The nurse just said lovely colour and gave me a wink. 😊💋 I just blushed and made some excuse.

I quite often would underdress at work where a suit and tie was always necessary. Stockings with a garter belt was my favorite and occasionally a discrete bra when I knew that a heavy sport coat would mask the outline. At an off site lunch with co-workers sitting next to a woman I so admired, she touched my thigh just at the garter tab. She learned close to me and whispered “I know”! I said somewhat shocked and now embarrassed “it’s not what you think”. Her reply was “I’ll bet it’s everything I think”. Lunch went on without another word. Later that day she asked me to join her for drinks. She came right out and told me she observed my stockings and sometimes other things that were just obvious to her. After a second and third drink she leaned in close putting her hand on my thigh and said “I’d like to see more”. This started a relationship that lasted five years of discrete meetings, her dressing me completely. We never did have sex other than me climaxing on occasion when things did get interesting. Her interest progressed to me always being restrained while dressed. I began to pull back yet so enjoyed the thrill of anticipation of how she could have “her girl”. I still have several things that we purchased together for light bondage.

Anonymous
      Lady

I had a doctors appointment and had been wearing a tight fitting underwire bra that morning but thought nothing of it because I didn’t think I would have to remove my shirt. To my surprise I was wrong and when he asked me to remove my shirt I almost refused because I knew what he and the nurse would see. With no escape, I hesitated but went ahead and took it off knowing I was being outed. There was nothing I could do but not look them in the eye. It was embarrassing and almost immediately both were grinning and giving each other knowing looks. Luckily they were professional and did the exam without mentioning it.

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

Not really a faux pax, but a pretty big “outing”.

I was going out to a house I had designed previously to measure for additional work that the clients wanted done. The house is pretty much 1/4 mile from anyone, and both homeowners were 1200 miles away, or so I thought. I was dressed in my girls jeans, a blouse, and a sun hat and I had on light, but clearly visible makeup, including lip gloss.

Well, as I was walking around the house one of the homeowners, whom I knew pretty well from doing the original house, shows up and spots me. I was a bit taken aback to say the least, but I just explained that it was something I did, and I thought no one would be there. He didn’t miss a beat; told me his father was a psychologist, that he was used to all manner of “ways of being” and that it wasn’t a big deal. I apologized, but to his credit, we just ended up talking about the work he needed on his house, and in subsequent dealings with him it has never come up again.

Fortunately, this was also a couple of years ago at a time when my desires and confidence were both pretty darn high. I think before or since that time I would have had a harder time dealing with it.

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Gems’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?