• This topic has 22 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

My name is Tiffany and I wanted to share my first experience getting a full makeover. I am NEW to this. Haven’t dressed since I was in my early teens. I went to Phoebe Cross , a professional makeup artist who specializes in mtf makeovers and has a huge assortment of clothes, wigs, accessories, etc to try on and get some beautiful pictures made. I did a 3 hour makeover.

We started by talking about what I expected and what kind of clothing I was interested in. She helped me pick out some intimites to wear then sat down in the makeup chair. She took the time to explain what she was doing and did a terrific job. I am not passable, but I was way prettier than I thought I would be, very feminine and was so happy with my new look. I tried on some wigs, then we took pics of me in several different wig / clothes combos for the next couple of hours. When my time was up, she made sure to get all of my beautiful makeup washed off.

I have an overnight to her place next week. Makeover and out to dinner. I have never been out in public before and am excited and terrified at the same time, but I will do it.

Folks, if you have the time in the Atlanta area, look Phoebe Cross up. She is a wonderful lady who loves what she does and has tons of clothes to try on.

New to this site and wanted to share,

Tiffany

Anonymous

Getting my first full makeover from a cosmetologist and salon owner in a couple of weeks.  I am very excited.

I am so jealous Tiffany.  That sounds like if was so much fun.

Jennifer
      Lady

Congratulations, Tiffany!  Isn’t Phoebe just the best?  I went to her about 5 years ago and am aching to go again.  How is Phoebe? I think of her often as she did my first full makeover as well; my experience was exactly as you described.

Hugs,

Jen

Thanks for sharing Tiffany… I was on her site earlier today! I’ve dreamed of a place like that, and (near) Atlanta is only a few hours away. So glad to hear it’s a good experience! (PS… no way I’ll EVER pass)

A professional make-over is something I recommend to anyone new or serious about looking your best or wanting to go out in public. As guys most of us are pretty lame on makeup, dressing etc. Even if we watch videos etc it’s not the same as doing this most of your life. Can you really decide the proper shades for your skin tone from just one brands lineup of 30 or 50 shades? I feel it money very well spent. You will see your potential and learn a lot from this day. Makeup from a professional is fantastic but if a service can also help with clothes, wig, forms you should spend the extra. You will walk away with a memory that will never leave. After that check into some makeup lessons. You would be surprised at how many salons or private people will do this.

Sandy

Anonymous

Jealous! Sadly I am not aware of any services like this nearby me. I don’t think I could ever pass really but it would still be fun.

Anonymous

In the New England area, I’ve seen “My Changing Room”.  I’m going there next week, and I’m so excited.  My wife is away for business that week and I totally get to indulge.  I feel like I finally get to see my full potential.  And to talk with someone who’s an expert at transforming people like us into the people we want to be. I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks now, and I can barely wait!! Depending on how well it goes, I might even go out into the world, and take my first steps in public.  We’ll see how much confidence I have. I may totally chicken out at the last second.

Anonymous

I would love to hear about anybody in the Denver, Colorado area that does makeovers. Any names please.

Anonymous

I loved my first makeover: after years of making do I plucked up courage to have a makeover at a dressing service. (England) glorious experience with full make up, nails, wigs etc. Secretary, mom, schoolgirl, preg (!) etc. She dressed too! Unforgettable.

Anonymous

I am booked in for a department store makeover in 9 days time, it’s going to be my first time out in daylight as a woman and I can’t wait. I want to be as feminine as I can so am going to wear a skirt and am going to love being sat opposite the girl who is going to do my make up keeping my knees together! Just can’t wait to be fully and professionally made up!

I think I want to get one to someday, but Its to hard to just go and do it. No places around me will provide all the things needed (Makeup, wigs, clothes) and I cant just go to a different country to do this without raising some questions. I dont even know If I can keep the photos if they will be taken.

Any way good for you :D, Maybe some day when it will be more comfortable I will get one too.
      Eve

Phoebe is a wonderful person and oh so kind and understanding. I’m so glad your experience with her was as wonderful as mine.

If your are near Atlanta or visiting, and interested in a makeover, I strongly recommend spending and afternoon or more with her.

Millie

Anonymous

This has been one of my dreams to be made up much prettier than I could do myself and then go out into the world. Even better if I was able to had some pictures that I could keep for myself to look at later in life. Not sure if there is anyone in the Northern Va area that does this, so if anyone does know… please pass their info on to me.

thanks!

Hello here is a link to Elizabeth she does great work. I hopefully will post some pictures soon.

makeoverswithelizabethtaylor.com

Mmisty

Anonymous

So envious here!  Good for you!

Leah
      Baroness

here is a link to Midwest Makeovers in Minneapolis.  I have not used them yet…but would be fun

http://www.midwestmakeupsupply.com/services

Thank you for posting this story Tiffany. You saying you’re new to this, you’re definitely not starting in the shallow end of the pool. I commend you for taking such a giant first step. What Ms. Phoebe Cross does is more than makeovers, she offers transformation services. Not only does she do make-up and has a large wardrobe of clothes and wigs to wear for pictures. She also offers accompanied outings for shopping or dining. I think the most unique thing she offers is the overnight package. This package turns her location into a Bed N’ Breakfast, with you as the only guest. She has a collection of bedroom lingerie and nightgowns and you can sleep en fem. You can also choose to stay up all night and try on as much as you want from the wardrobe. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your first transformation and that you’re going again. I realize you did this a year and a half ago, but would love to hear about your overnight session and outing.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Tiffany!  I am glad it was such a great experience.  A professional can certainly do wonders with makeup.  When was your makeover, recently?

J J
      Lady

To those on the fence about doing this…by all means do. It is a wonderful expereince. Simply search google for services in your area, or in a town you maybe visiting. I had five days in London this years and did exactly that. I have played with make up(I didn’t do a very good job), and fully dressing. I have a wig and forms, but was never really ever able to pull it all together. I found a service in London, book an appointment, took the underground to near the studio and had a wonderful couple of hours. At the end when my host started to talk about removing the make up I said I liked it and wanted to keep wearing it, so she toned it down a bit. I went back into drab clothing but wore my remaining make up out into a bright London afternoon and rode the subway back to my hotel. Of course I felt like everybody was staring at me, but I made a point to really see if it were true, and to the best of my ability I could not see a single person paying any more attention then anybody else. I felt so confident that I bought some stockings at a shop by the train/underground station, and went out for the eveing ina a skirt and black stockings, but othewise male attire. Nobody batted an eye. I might have had a glance or two, but it was minimal at most. In other words, the whole expereince was a real confidence booster, and if there is one thing that makes dressing easier, it is simply having confidence.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by J J.
        Anonymous

JJ what an amazing experience a makeover is , always a fabulous few hours & elation follows over the next few days xxTiff

Leonara
      Ambassador

I had my first makeover about a year ago…. I highly recommend Karen who services cd/tg in the metropolitan Long Island area… I love being pampered during the transformation… Make up lesson, different wig selections ( I prefer the light color); I picked out my first “little black dress” to feel so feminine….we conversed as two ladies who’ve known each other for years…my only regret, Cinderella had to come back to reality ..
      Ladies, if you have the opportunity, go for the makeover, you will not regret it….

Anonymous

So true, I hope every girl gets to do at least one xxTiff

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?