Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I got my first two pairs of heels today. Some pumps with 2.75 inch heels and some ankle boots with 3.75 inch heels. They aren’t stilettos but they aren’t block heels either. The boots can be seen as my background photo in my profile. I’ve been wearing the boots around the house all day for practice and I must say, my calves are not used to this at all. My balance is okay. All the practice I have been doing on my feminine walk is totally out the window with heels on. I might switch to my lower heel pumps tomorrow for my calves sake. I’m tickled pink to be wearing them and practicing now. My wife is slightly bummed that we aren’t the same shoe size though. Have fun, girls, and enjoy the journey.

Sutekina
      Lady

If you are not a runner, start. Running will strengthen your legs but more importantly, your ankles. The stronger your legs and ankles are, the higher the heels you’ll be able to wear without getting sore. Women who wear 5″ heels regularly have slender but fit, almost muscular legs. Not unsightly, but you know they have strong legs.

After I took up running, I went from a max height of 3″ to 4.25″ that I can wear most of the day. I can do 4.5″ but no more than an hour.

Unfortunately, my ankles are what prevents me from running. I used to be able to hike 16 miles/day with a 70 lb. backpack. Now, even a short hike with no load does a number on my ankles. That’s what led me to take up mountain biking. I have a high tolerance for pain though and I’m willing to suffer for being stylish.

I LOVE those booties on your profile page!!  Where did you get them?  They look comfy.

I wear a mens 13 or Euro 46 or 47, so finding cute shoes is a real challenge.

I’m happy for you & your new shoes!  Have fun!

Thank you. I got them at payless.com and they are even on sale. I wear a women’s 12 in B width. I could probably even go narrower but the socks help.

JOJO
      Lady

To this very day I can still remember the first time I ever wore heels. The distinctive sound heels make when you walk is captivating. From dress heels, to high heel sandals and high heel boots it is all good.

OMG, the sound, yes! I still remember trying my mother’s 1.5 inch block heels 40 years ago. And, yes, there are so many choices. This is gonna be addicting.

Anonymous
      Lady

Mika I have everything from flats to 4.5” stilettos and I can say with complete conviction that it does take a bit of time getting used to heels. I have been wearing heels for 30 years and can zip around in 3-3.5” with no problems and walk fine in 4-4.5” but definitely “feel the love” at the end of the day. Now some unsolicited advice… 😬 There are stretches you can do for your calves and arches that I highly recommend. You can look those up on the internet with no problem. Don’t give up on your higher heels but definitely spend time accommodating your feet and calves to them by spending time in the lower ones. The bad news is no matter how “easy” they get around the house, the first time you spend a day out and about in them you will understand why women wear flats or tennis shoes for traveling to work and change after they get there. I can go all day in 3” but any higher and I do limit my walking or activities. As for the walking style, it definitely changes that. Try leading with your hips and letting them “rotate” a bit as you step. Not cat walk model style, but natural woman style, it takes a bit of the strain off your knees and calves. Good luck and enjoy your new shoes, you will grow to love them and find them more and more comfy with time.
      🍷C

Thanks for the great advice. I noticed the leading with the hips thing this morning. It really has made a difference. My balance has improved dramatically today and, as I was practicing walking “in line” and being mindful of my posture, my walk started appearing more feminine without really trying. My daughter asked if I was practicing my strut and it made me feel so much better. My calves are acclimating a bit better today. I’ll definitely look into the stretching and DEFINITELY take some flats or kitten heels with me when I finally venture out. Thanks, again!

Anonymous

Carolyne

What a wonderfully helpful post…

Huggs, grace xx

And so it begins, lol, I got my first pair 2 weeks ago, now I have 4,and cant stop looking,:-)
      Enjoy, and congrats girl
      Regine

I can definitely relate, girl! I have so many on wish lists now. I love looking at them on the interwebs and I’m sure I’ll be filling my closet eventually.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your first heels. My first heels was heels I borrowed form my mother at age 4. My very own, bought for myself heels was 6 pairs of platform wedges at 17. They were different at first, but very easy to walk in. My first pumps was two pairs of 5 in stiletto heels. I had seen and admired those shoes so many times. I would put on my pantyhose, short shorts and platform wedges. I would go to the store and try on the pumps. I wanted them so bad. I thought of them constantly. Then one day I put them on, admired them and bought them. I had to have them.

Walking in them at first was definitely different from the wedges. They took a bit of getting used to. I wore them in the house all the time and even went out for walks in them after dark. Then a cople of weeks later I wore them to a college Halloween Party where I was dressed fully en femme. I did a lot of walking standing and dancing in a pair of those sexy stilettos that night. I got used to them, broke them in and they were fine, feeling very comfortable and natural. That also was the first time I had been out dressed in a large group. I loved the experience.

I can still remember trying on my mom’s low block heels when I was around 7. I had always had a heels fetish but that aspect has kinda faded away. I have no regrets about not crossdressing sooner but I do think about all the cute younger fashion styles I missed out on. I’m really looking forward to Halloween next year. Thanks for sharing. Heels are definitely a shared passion and I enjoyed reading about your experience.

I love walking in heels and yes it does take time. Nothing makes one feel more girlie. I even wear them about the house when in male mode too

Since I have no wardrobe yet, I’ve been wearing them around the house the past two days. I think wearing them around the house in my drab clothes is also a good gradual way to get my wife used to all this.

Anonymous

Hi Mika

Well done you!!….even after all these years, new heels always makes my heart race!!!

Never mind what you have heard or been taught…………………this is the real ” mile high club”…..okay, sometimes you pay the price….but once you master heels, you are alive!!!!

best foot forward Mika…..grace 💋

Thanks, Grace. I spent the past three days in my 3.75 inch heels. Even just wearing them around the house in drab has me feeling fabulous. Are my feet feeling it? Yeah. But it’s so worth it. I have really taken all the advice I have received here into consideration. The only exception being that I have stayed with my highest heels. I figure I’ll just dive right in the deep end and as I get used to these, my lower heels will be a piece of cake. I absolutely adore them! Thanks, girl.

Anonymous

Be sure to bring with you when you go out & about,, a extra pair of comfortable shoes,,, just in case? You need to I have seen they actually have a pair that you can fold up it comes with a little bag to put them in I believe? They are called ballerina style there of course flats 🥿 I myself don’t like them or they’re style lol but when someone had told me to buy them & have them not to far from me I am S0000 glad I listened it was really only in the beginning of when I started walking wearing heels 👠 & not that my heels were even that high it’s because all I ever wore in guy mode was either flat- sneakers or,,, boots 🥾 both flat type of shoes

I’m definitely going to take your advice. Besides, that’s another cute pair of shoes I can get! Thanks

Anonymous

oh the lovely sound of heels as you walk on a tile floor. saying look at me. i love that sound. heels are so much fun. from walking to driving to walking up and down a hill. it takes alot of practice. but once you master that there’s nothing you cant do.

I just finished my fourth day in my 3.75 inch heels. And, yes, the sound is glorious. Tomorrow I’m going to give my feet a break and wear my 2.75 inch pumps. The heel is narrower and I am hoping my four days of practice will prevent an injury.

Emily
      Lady

Gotta love a new pair of shoes! Congrats! I’m sure you are enjoying them. The only way to get proficient at walking in heels is to do it, a lot! Spending time at home wearing them is a great idea. They do use calf muscles in a way that no exercise does. Have fun!

Thank you so much. I was actually shocked at the effects on my calves. I’ve worn them for the past four days and my calves are adjusting well. I still need to keep practicing a lot but I’m really starting to walk more ladylike. My daughter even asked if I was practicing my strut which made me really feel like I was getting more proficient. They definitely are not comfortable to wear but I do love them so much and I really feel the pink fog as I practice around the house.

I still adore my first pair of heels; 2.5in black patented pointed toe pumps. I feel so classy and lady-like when I wear them. The best tip I learned was to walk heel to toe with a slight cross-over, if you can, and to take short strides.

Yeah, if you don’t walk heel to toe, it just doesn’t look feminine. I personally don’t like to do a crossover. Sometimes I see women do it and it just doesn’t look natural to me. Maybe they just aren’t good at it. I do try to keep it in-line though. I’m really glad I wore my highest heels for the first two weeks. Everything else is just so easy now and has really just become more of a breakin process. I decided to get some 5 inch stilettos and I’m anxiously awaiting their arrival. I thought about some 6 inch stilettos but every pair I saw had a platform and I’m not really interested in that. -sighs- I really love women’s shoes. I’m up to 6 pairs now with 2 more on the way. I could ramble on all night about them. What I really need to do is show them off in public! Soon. Really soon.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?