Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know others have told similar stories, but had to share.

My ex has the kids this week on holiday, and I have some days off work, so rare ‘me’ time.

I needed new foundation and heard great reports about Estée Lauder doublewear, buuuuut it’s expensive so want to make sure I get the right shade, so hatched a plan.

Nobody I know knows about Bianca. There is a Debenhams store in a nearby city with an Estée Lauder counter, buuuuuut, somebody I know might see me.

The next nearest is 60 miles away, so decided to make a day of it, and guarantee anonymity.

when I eventually found it I stalked the Estée Lauder counter until it was empty then just said to myself go go go for it. I approached the beautician and just said ‘I have heard great things about your doublewear foundation but want to get the right shade’

She was welcoming and showed me to a stool behind the counter with my back to the store. I was underdressed but outerwear totally male !doh, had packed Bianca stuff in the car.

I feel she treated me exactly as she would have with a woman which kind of took me aback, but was very comforting. She started with a few questions: will you be wearing it everyday?What type of skin do you have?Do you wear fake tan?Are you wearing any make up at the moment? etc.

She then pointed a machine at my cheek and ‘voila’ I’m  ‘pure beige’ wow Thanks, but then,

‘Would you like to see it on?’

yes

’Can I put some serum on your face before the make up?’

Yes

She then set about my face with her brushes, chatting away, and I loved it. Got some good tips, and she said she has had a few men at her counter.

When she finished she gave me the mirror and I thought it looked great ‘thanks’ then

‘Can I put on some fixing powder? it’s increases the coverage, and helps the foundation last longer’

yess

’Can I put on some concealer under your eyes?’

Yesss

’Can I put some contouring on your cheekbones?, you have great cheekbones’( I know…she is on commission but)

Yessss

‘Can I put some bronzer on?’

Yessssss

’Can I put some Lippy on?’

eeeeeh no I have to get back to the car, and I’m in drab. What I had looked great, and just about manageable in drab mode.

I had the best time ever, learned load and had a great chat. I was only there for the foundation, but got the setting powder as well ( helps the coverage, helps the foundation last longer, and I know she is on commission, so my kind of tip for her ). Before I left she gave me a goody bag including the lippy she was going to apply, a tube of make up remover, a face mask, and a morning after eye mask.

I headed back to the car, transformed into Bianca ( including the lips she gave me, and matching nail polish), and headed back to the store to thank her (had a dress but realised it would be overdressed for the shopping centre so went for skinny jeans, a snakeskin effect cute top, a (faux) leather biker jacket, and Skechers.

The beautician said I looked fab, wanted to touch my hair, and wanted a photo of us for her phone. I got one too.

A great day out, some rare ‘me’ time.

love

B

Anonymous

Girl what a story I know you were nervous but she treated you without judgement I know you were so happy and excited thinking Bianca what took you so long girl

Irrational fear Jasmine, fighting it ! Gradually winning, and hopefully this story will help others a little.

Bianca, sounds like you had a wonderful experience. I had my first professional make-up session at an Ulta Beauty store. I was in drab, but had a special event later that evening. I was open and honest to the make-up tech about who I was and what I wanted, she accepted me without judgment. You said you felt your beautician was pushing more product due to commission. That could be true, but consider this. A properly trained make-up professional respects their customer and will ask permission before applying any product to your face. They won’t strap you to the chair and force it on you. I wish you well with your future make-up experiences.

Thanks Brittney

I had a fab time, Kimberley the beautician was very professional. When she started applying more products I did think ‘here we go, this is going to cost me’, but I was so wrong. At the end she in no way tried to talk me into buying products, merely said the makeover was part of the service. It was so educational, I got what I wanted, some freebies, a great time for the Bianca in me, and another huge step in defeating the fear that haunts so many of us. She gave me her number and said I should make another appointment, she has a colleague who can do great things with eyes❤️❤️❤️

B

Anonymous

Sounds absolutely lovely, and so much fun!

You lucky girl!

Love Laura

Bianca that is so wonderful !
      BTW I’ve seen your photos and she’s right about your cheekbones. 😉
      -Hugs

Wow Bianca honey that sounds like a marvelous time! I want to get dressed and go see the woman who helped me make my first purchases. Thank you for sharing!

One word-Awesome!

Marianne
      Ambassador

A wonderful encouraging experience, showing what respect and tolerance is all about. Congratulations to your achievement and thank you very much for sharing.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Awesome, Bianca! So very cool …thanks, you just made me smile upon reading such a wonderful experience.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Ditto to Michelle’s reply, word by word! Congrats!

Gaby 💜

Amy Myers
      Baroness

What a great time, and you must of learned lots as well.

That is something I really want to do sometime, but so far haven’t had the courage.

Amy

Hopefully you will get the opportunity sometime Amy. My only real fear was being recognised so went to a place nobody knows me, and guess then just thought what’s the worst that could happen?Nothing really, doing nothing wrong but having some fun, learning a new skill, giving the store a sale, oh and like to think doing my own little bit to break down societal gender stereotypical behaviour👍

Sometimes it’s good to be who you want to be, not who you are expected to be❤️

Love

B

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Bianca, thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I have made a few cautious forays out as Amy, and I love to be out and about en femme.

I’m invited to a dinner next month and would love to get dressed up, then go for a makeover or something en route, so that I could hopefully look my best!

XO

Amy

Bianca,

My favorite part was you going back in as Bianca. You go girl! These adventures out into the unknown have so much significance to our growth as crossdressers. I’m getting ready to have my next adventure. I am going to go out to a tgirl club in Long Beach Ca. I have been to Hamburger Mary’s in drab but it’s time for Sabrina to make her debut. All of my outings have given me the confidence to take this step. I still have some details to work out but I’m close. If I looked half as good as you I would have already been there done that. Keep inspiring yourself and us to push through our fears.

💋💋💋

Sabrina

Thanks for your kind words Sabrina. Wish I could join you for a GNO but we are an Ocean apart😥Good luck, Keep your chin up, shoulders back, walk tall, confidence is the key( well in my view)

love

B

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?