• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m planning on buying online my first outfit but I am very unsure of what to get. What kind of bra and panties do I get? Do i get a dress or just a regular outfit like pants and a shirt I’m not sure. Any suggestions or advice?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Luna.  What you get for clothing depends on you goals.  Going by you profile if your looking for somthing to explore your fem side go with your feelings what clothes you think would make you feel more feminine.  Are you going out or are you staying inside exploring your fem side?  If it is inside for yourself 5 inch heals and a mini skirt might work for you, out in public you might be perceived as a hooker.

When I first was getting back into CD I loved my dresses, they made me feel more feminine and I wondered why more GG’s didn’t wear dresses more often.  Then I discovered leggings, and I prefer ones that feel more silky.  That means, for me , no cotton and no drab(plain) colored ones.  I love my rose colored leggings.

Basicly go with your gut.

Good luck,  Sandy  xox

Sutekina
      Lady

get online and learn how to take your measurements. Then go from there. I can recommend shops if you are from Canada/USA.

Hi again Luna yes do some research first look at styles and do lots of measuring and try to get as close as possible so if ordering online you look at being able to return as a option incase it does not fit or don’t look quite right . Then the skys the limit and your pocket book too(he he). like Sandy said depends on if you are going out into the world as Luna be a little conservative same do some research go out and look at other women and see what they are wearing and match there style or adapt it to you . Or staying at home and want to go for the hooker style then its game on everybody has those days and you can play dressup games and get as slutty as you want or just be the librarian girl and play there to like i said skys the limit when you are alone or if you have a wife or SO to help good luck Girlfriend and enjoy your dress up time.

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s  you and how you want to dress. Easily going causal,  slacks maybe leggings with a pretty top or a cute dress,  skirt to where I love most. As my legs are my best asset and do enjoy wearing some nice heels 👠. Feeling feminine our clothes gives us so many  options so learn your measurements,  try following  US 🇺🇸 measurements and  what out Chinese sizes as they are very much smaller. Mistakes are common…start enjoying putting your personal collection together. Undergarments as in bras,  panties,  lingerie “Oh”  so much fun 😘….  The selections are endless… enjoy 😉

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Luna,

I look around at the other women in my area and see what styles they wear. I observe what they wear in different situations and stores. I want to blend in as much as possible and learning from women works for me. I prefer casual type clothes. Denim skirts are high on my list. as well longer skirts too. I love light flowing cloth like chiffon type blouses and skirts. Once you decide on your first clothes then measure everything. The one thing I have found is there are such variations on sizing with female clothes. But measuring will help you finding what fits. One place to shop are thrift stores. You can find nice clothes that will not break the bank to start with. Amazon is another good place to find nice clothes but beware Asian sizing, it is much smaller to fit that population. Shoes can be another item that can be hard to find depending on your shoe size. Torrid and Shoes.com are two places that I have found larger shoes. My favorites are sandals and both have beautiful sandals. I posted a picture today of what I wore shopping, I blended in with the other women easily and enjoyed my day shopping the stores at a local mall. Enjoy your search and have fun with what you pick!

Carla

C

Hi Luna,

I would advise dress down, meaning avoid the really sexy stuff for now, you will blend in better and they are more comfortable. I usually buy a blouse and skirt as being male the upper body is larger in proportion to the hips than a woman’s and would look odd otherwise. You can mask the slight difference with colours and styles, you can’t mask a dress 2 sizes too big for your hips well, though it can be done. Skirt and blouse also gives you more mix and match choices. Having said that if your body is more feminine in the ratio shoulders to hips you should be OK. Skirt at or just below the knee.

Wear something loose, use a slip or cami to smooth lines out.

Start with low court shoes (1-2″ flat heels) so you learn how to walk in heels without breaking an ankle.

If you don’t want to shave your legs, 2 pairs of opaque stockings (though it is WARM) covers up well.

Frustrating thing all around (lingerie, clothes, shoes) is the sizes are not uniform so you will need to measure and try and maybe stick with one brand to start with and get the sizes right. Bras especially are a nightmare of varying sizes.

Hope that helps!

S

Anonymous

Hi Luna, like some of the other girls have said, check your measurements first. There are plenty of size guides on line. There’s nothing worse than buying say a bra that looks gorgeous only to find its too small when you try it on. I would buy some everyday underwear, a pretty underwired bra and matching knickers, a blouse and a skirt. If you want hosiery I would buy opaque tights. Good luck, do let us know what you buy. I’m sure you’ll look lovely in your new outfit. ❤

C

Exactly! And just because you are a 36B bra from one brand doesn’t mean you are a 36B in another brand!! Very annoying. Especially Chinese bras are all over the place on sizes. My advice is find a brand you like, try them until you have a good fit and then stick with that brand if you can.

S

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

Perspective is key in this situation.  I think it all depends on where you are planning to dress.  If you are planning to dress in your own home, your choice of outerwear really doesn’t matter, as you’ll be the only one seeing it.

However, if you are planning to go out in public, I think it’s important that you first observe what type of clothing around your age wear in your area.  Then buy something similar.  Whether you believe in passing or not, this will greatly reduce your chances of being noticed.

Anyone who has read any of my previous posts will know, I dislike buying online in general, especially clothing.  Therefore, when it comes to underwear, I would advise going to a store that sells lingerie and get a fitting by a professional.  You shouldn’t have any problems as long as you call ahead to make a booking.  The professional will be able to give you advice on what style of bra will suit your body and tell you what size you should look for.

If you are concerned about being seen, go to a store in the next town or further a field.

Hugs,

Isabel

Anonymous

I actually went to a couple stores and let Annaleigh choose. First was Target for tights, then Walmart for a slip. Then Torrid for a little black dress. Annaleigh was thrilled to finally have her own outfit. As for you, it’s your style, your choice. Do you wanna a skirt and top? Pants and top? Dress? Only you know. The first outfit is easier in person imo because you can get sized properly, then online you know your size better.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?