Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kris
      Lady

So yesterday I had gotten everything to the point that I felt I would do my first ever outing fully dressed up. I had basic flats, black hose, knee length skirt, blouse, wig (crappy but that was the reason for the outing, to get another one that is better), bra with inserts, and a face mask (to hide no makeup and my masculine face features).

I went to the wig store and was very surprised how natural it felt being out en femme, but I still had the idea that everyone could see thru what I was wearing and tell I was an imposter. That was all in my head though and I kept going. I got a wig that I feel is miles above what I had started out with and a few small odds and ends to go with it, including my first nail polish and lipstick.

Feeling amazing that I had faced the fear and went out dressed!!!!! And as it would go I had a lot of things running thru my mind. I am getting ready to move to a new place in town and thusly had borrowed my fathers suburban, and was not paying attention to my speed as I came down a hill right before I make a turn. And as the fates would have it, there was a county sheriff’s officer in that very small stretch of road where I happened to be going a little over the speed limit on the very same day that I have gone out fully dressed for the first time and the fact that this is the same town that I served as a municipal police officer for eight years and at one time knew most of the city and county officers.

Luckily when he got out of the car I could tell it was no one I knew so that was a load off. I was nervous so I put my mask on, which logically is dumb because I was going to be handing him my DL but it made me feel not so nervous so what ever. I gave him my DL and had to hunt for the insurance (not my vehicle so I was just glad it was there and I could find it after about a min of searching) and while I was looking I explained that it was my dad’s. He stated I had been speeding and I told him that I honestly was not even paying attention to my speed and I am sorry. The officer took my DL back to his vehicle.

Now at this point I am worried that I am going to get a speeding ticket, but as you know you always think about the worst case possible which for that point in time would be getting arrested. So getting arrested in my town while dressed would be pretty bad, but there is one other issue with all this that would make this even more embarrassing, I wear a metal chastity cage……..and I dont carry the keys with me. So needless to say I had tons of thoughts running thru my mind. It was taking longer than just checking to see if I had any warrants and that everything matched up with the vehicle and I started to get mad because I felt like he was going to give me a ticket for going 48 in a 40. Then his partner pulls up. I can tell by body language that everything seems routine and that helps put me a little at ease. Finally the officer comes back up, gives me my DL back, and says “Mr ‘lastname’ I am going to give you a warning on the speed”. Soooooo happy that everything is now thru and I leave.

I later put on the new wig, put on nail polish, and head to walmart to get more things I need (purse, some new hose, a new dress with pockets, a makeup mirror, and two pair of shoes). I spent about an hour in there and it felt wonderful!

So yesterday was a day full of crazy emotions but it was a great day!!

That was one close call Krissy. Glad it all worked out in the end sis

Anonymous

Yikes! 😬Whew!

Congrats Kris;

Sounds like a pretty successful first trip. I hope than when my day comes I will have the same kind of day… less the traffic stop!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Omg! I would have peed my panties!

After that experience any future trips out will be a piece of cake!

You did fantastic and conquered a mountain!

Beth

Wow! What an amazing story!

Just remember, you’re not an imposter – you’re a genuine you.

Arguably more genuine than a lot of people because you’re doing things your way… although I agree, driving too fast isn’t the best way to express yourself…

Be careful, honey, but hold your head up – you’re not wierd!

Love Laura

Wow, what an experience! A first outing combined with a traffic stop, and in someone else’s vehicle too. Well, is say you’ve got little to worry about with future outings!

Bridgette

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?