Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ellie Dee
      Duchess

What seems like a long time ago I got my first real wig. It was in a shop called Curly Sue’s in Morley Western Australia.

The owner (Sue) was very understanding and we discussed a lot about my aspirations as a CD and where I wanted to go with it. At the time it was all so new to me as upto that point it was just quickly wearing a skirt when no one was in the house etc etc. You all know the score…

I had recently joined a crossdressing forum (which shall remain nameless) so I thought it would be a great idea to get all dressed up in my new hot pink suit and sunglasses and head off to Curly Sues to see what she thought of me. And document it all on the forum..Sounds like a plan…

As mentioned I was really new to the makeup and walking in high heels etc but I had a day off work so I thought what the hell – In the words of Shania Twain – Man – I feel like a woman. So lets go girls…

So on Monday the 29 July 2013, I got in my car and OHHH…the wonderful feeling of being out in the real world dressed in a womans suit, black stockings and heels, it was so exilerating.

20 minutes later I arrived at Curly Sues with my heart racing like a trip hammer. I have never given up on anything that I have set my mind too so after documenting the drive on the forum, I stepped out onto real TARMAC real living Earth under my feet. There was a slight breeze in the air which ruffled my hair. I couldnt breath for about 30 seconds as the enormity of what was happening cascaded through me.

I opened the door into Curly Sues and there were about 4 or 5 other people in the store. Eventually Sue came over and asked if I needed anything – I couldnt speak and she asked me if I was ok. No I wasnt OK I was almost hyperventilating but I managed to say squiekily – Hi Sue do you recognise me? She looked at me quizickly and shook her head. Then she looked at the wig and it triggered her memory. Then everything became a blur. Talk about VIP treatment. She gave me the lot…I love that woman…Anyway I digress.

After a while she said have I got a phone she wanted to take my picture. (Ill upload it to the public photos after Ive finished this) and I was blown away how I looked. The suit was definitely Hi Vis but Ive still got it now and I really like it.

So she said why dont I go shopping as Morley shopping centre is directly across the street from her store. I thought that was a bit too big a step so she said just go for a walk down the street and Ill see if anyone is looking at you. So I went about 100metres down the street and back and passed quite a few people. No one seemed to take any notice and Sue said I would be fine, and to check in with her after I had been shopping.

So my emotions were going crazy at this point – I got in my car and updated the forum with the latest updates and drove over to the shopping centre.

This was in a different league completely. Hundreds of people. Dont these people have work to go to?

Its mid week and the shops were crowded. Though in my mental state it might have only been 5 or 6 people….But a HUGE crowd and everyone was looking at me and laughing and pointing at the silly man in a skirt and high heels who dared to enter their sanctuary – Only they were’nt… no one paid me any attention. And I walked through to Target and the guard on the door said good morning Miss…I looked around until I realised he was talking to ME!!!! I croaked good morning.

This all sounds a bit light hearted but let me tell you it was both the scariest and most enjoyable thing I have ever done in my life. It wasnt really light hearted at the time but now I look back on it I can see different moments and the pleasures I got from it.

After Target I needed a cup of coffee and this time the coffee shop was full.

I walked up to the counter and without disguising my voice i quietly said “Can I have a long black coffee please” and the lady smiled and gave me a number and said to take a seat. Where??? The place was packed so I had to squeeze in between two old ladies and I still had my sunglasses on – Why???? I dont know but they started steaming up and I couldnt update the forum because I couldnt see the screen. I quickly took off my Sunnies and wiped them and put them back on and my coffee arrived.

When I went to drink it my sunnies steamed up again. Not good. I took them off again and noticed this girl looking at me weirdly…..I thought OH No she has clocked me – and Im sure she had as she kept looking over – not smiling or anything just giving me the stare….

So I had my coffee – updated the forum with the latest antics explaining how it was so scary and fun at the same time and decided unless I wanted to visit a cardiologist in the near furure I had better set off home. The girl watched me every step of the way out of the shop – That was creepy….

So I was walking out the entrance and 3 x 20 yr old guys were blocking the exit – they were there to beat me up, They were talking and pointing and giggling – But again, no they were’nt. Luckily, I didnt have a low cut blouse on but I was sure one of them tried to steal a glimpse, – he would have got a shock if he did see anything Two big lumps of silicon in a lacy padded bra…

So that was it. I went back to Curly Sues – gave her a big hug and set off home.

When I got home I logged onto the forum to update the very last part of my very scary/exceedingly good fun day out Blog only to find the Mods had relegated it to a shopping thread. It was mixed in with all of the What size is 36C and how do I fasten a bra?

I couldnt believe it. I had spent hours documenting the most exilerating day of my life on a forum for others to see in real time so they could experience it with me and it got bumped to the lowest threads of the lot, where no one reads….

I was so dissapointed and the Mods wouldnt change their mind – I was in a shopping centre so it goes under shopping threads…They are known for this as I was to find out later.

So after all the enjoyment of the day the thing that I really remember was the disappointment that no one really read it, as the time difference meant that only about 10 people saw it in real time before it was moved.

I still have fond memories of that day – even after many more outings but some say the first time is the best and I think that saying holds some truth here.

I hope you enjoy this rendition of my first outing and MODS – Please dont bump this to an area that no one reads…hahahah

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Ellie, I may be the first to comment and I am sure there will be more to follow… thank you for sharing your first and exhilarating outing… your writing was so well done, I felt I was right there with you… warmest regards, Leonara

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=683837]
      Thank you Leonara. I was feeling really low today with Flu so I was lying in bed and for some reason I felt compelled to write that out. It was years ago but still I remember it as if it was yesterday – the colors the smells the feeling of the wind everything got ingrained on my memory.

Thank you for your lovely comment

Hugs

Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It took courage to venture out in public.  And you didn’t.

Alice

Oh Ellie,  What a really great story and thank you for sharing it with us.  What a great friend you found in Sue the wig shop owner.  I also hope your flu isn’t terrible and goes away.

Hugs,   Marg

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=683845]
      Thanks Marg. I dont want to be a princess about it….But you know I hate sneezing..hahah

Dear Ellie
      What a great experience you had. I felt the excitement and fear running side by side. I only pray that I will soon take similar first heeled steps outside. You are an inspiration.
      Thank you for sharing
      Christine

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=683852]
      Christine. Please PM me if you need any encouragement in your wish to fulfil your shopping dream. Im more than happy to share any limited knowledge I may have with you.

Thanks for reading my post

Ellie

Dear Ellie,

thank you so much for your help and encouragement.  I will certainly get back to you when I take those heeled steps.

hugs

Christine

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What an adventure Ellie. I suspect the moderators of the old forum were probably envious and didn’t want you to outshine them. Girl envy!

What comes out of your story for other girls is that finding someone who will take you under their wing and encourage you. Taking that first step is an immensely brave one but can open a world of opportunities.

A wonderful experience Ellie and you have blossomed as a consequence of that decision. Thank you for sharing.

Great story.

I am sure your story will be seen by a few more ladies this time.

Love

Melissa Sue

Thank you for sharing this Ellie. How wonderful that you should have a memory of such vivid detail much less relate to others. Ignore the dis of that “other site” – it is yours to cherish and now ours to enjoy as well.

Thank you for sharing. I think anyone whos been out felt like they were right there with you. Its been awhile since ive been able to dress and this story brought back all the fun and excitement of getting out en femme. Thank you!

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your recollections from that first outing! You brought back memories of my earliest outings from more than a dozen years ago, both exhilarating and somewhat frightening in the moment. Looking back each moment of was worth it!

Hi Ellie,

I love reading yours and others writings of first time outings. The emotions they can induce in others both who think back to their first time or are looking forward to taking that step are really powerful.

Thank you for writing this, it brought a smile to my face. After a years interlude I will be going out for the second time soon. Perhaps I’ll write about my experiences (both first and second outings).

Love Jane x

That is a very well written entertaining story. Thanks.

Davina
      Lady

So very happy for you! How wonderful.

J J
      Lady

What a fun “first time out” store, thanks for posting it. We have all been there for that first time and can relate to those feelings of dread and excitement. No doubt it is a big part of the reason for many of us to dress and go out and about.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Ellie,

You were extremely brave to have your first time out be in front of so many people. My first time out was to a large state park where I saw only a handful of people.

Thank you for this! I am embarking on my first journey out in mid=November and love hearing these stories.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=683949]
      It will be an amazing time. Just be prepared to be a bit overwhelmed at first. Also – Take photos…Take LOTS of photos…..You wont regret it.
      Enjoy
      Ellie

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

[postquote quote=683943]
      Anywhere is great. People dont really matter what matters is that you are living the dream and breathing fresh air, feeling the sun on your body and the wind through your hair. If your really lucky and are wearing a dainty skirt you may get the wind to ruffle your skirt. Memories like this last forever.
      Lots of Love

Ellie

Great to read your story of your first outing must have been so frustrating when you tried to share it origonly snd it was not shared properly. But it so encapsulate the fear and theil of the first trip out as a girl

Hi Ellie!
      Thanks very much for sharing your first ever outing. Well done! Must have been very scary at the time but also very exhilarating at the same time.
      Sad to hear the mods on the other forum moved your posts. That would have been really disappointing. Nevertheless, it was a fantastic day for you. Well done!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

What a grand adventure, Ellie! It’s always inspiring to hear other girls’ stories of taking those first public steps especially as I’m still trying to find my own courage to do so. Thank you so much for sharing!

xo, Nikki

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?