• This topic has 35 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Lately, when I’ve been logging in to CDH I’ve been reading accounts of first public outings.  The excitement and thrill seems to be universal.  I had the day off from work yesterday (thank you, Veterans!) and was reading more and more personal stories ranging from baby steps to outright bold adventures.  The encouragement and camaraderie found here is awesome!!!

Reading through the various personal stories, I decided yesterday was my day for my first baby step out.  I live in a somewhat rural area, but unfortunately there is a big subdivision going in near me.  🙁 Since my closest neighbor is about 1/8th of a mile down my driveway, I often will go out in leggings, a skirt, dress, or whatever my mood decided that day when I go out to feed the horses and barn cats.  In order for the neighbors to really bust me, they would have to have their binoculars out… lol  I don’t worry about that at all.

With the cooler weather, I’ve been underdressing nearly every day with panties and heavier hosiery during work hours, and leggings at home. Since I have been wearing leggings so much lately, I decided to wear some leggings for my run around the neighborhood.  I selected my black camo Danskin leggings for my adventure, along with a sports bra with my C breast forms and a jacket since the temps were kind of cold.  I did kind of cheat on my first outing as Jenn in that I did not wear a wig.  However, an observant passerby could tell I was out a Jenn, minus the longer hair.  (Still trying to find a wig that works for me.)

Running down the driveway, I thought I saw the neighbor’s pickup still parked at their house.  I gulped but decided I had committed to the run regardless.  Running down my driveway and getting closer to the neighbors, I realized they were actually gone.  WHEW!!!!  That might be awkward if the neighbor lady saw my running by and jiggling.  Approaching the intersection of the driveway and the county road, I noticed a delivery truck approaching.  I easily got on the road well before the truck was close, and as it passed I casually waved.  A couple more vehicles passed by, both from behind and in front.  More casual waves along with some jiggling.  It was thrilling, to say the least.  After more than a mile of road running and a few vehicles passing by, I turned into the subdivision to run the recreational trail that encircles the development.  I ran by a couple of equipment operators and waved hello.  I did wonder if I might pass someone on the trail, but the weather must have been cold enough to keep everyone inside, or perhaps at work.  I got back to the main road, was passed a couple of times, and finished my run where I started – in front of my house.

Needless to say, I was excited and even began to think about my next outing!

Good for you girl,one day I’m going to a club one day xx

Dee, when you do go clubbing, be sure to let us know all about it.  🙂

Hi Jenn,sure will girl, thinking about brighton next year xxxx

Anonymous

HI Dee the first time going to a club will make your heart race with excitment remember my first time. And wow a awesome experience. Use to be the lead dancer now let my date and now bf be the leader for all.

Donna

And I will do it xxx

Anonymous

Know will have a good time. Guys and gals be buying drinks giggles.

Donna

Donna,I really want to get dressed up arrive at the club in a stunning red sexy dress and heels go to the bar order drinks then hit the dance floor,it must be amazing xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Good for you! My first time out I decided to go to the post office after hours to drop off some mail. I thought no one would be there but I was wrong. There were about 5 cars there with people inside. I sat there frozen and then finally said to myself it’s now or never. I got out walked in and dropped off my letters. No one gave me a second glance and that made me realize people really don’t care. Since then, I have gone everywhere I want dressed. Small steps out your door leads to giant leaps into the wonderful world of strolling down the mall feeling your dress swish side to side. Keep it up and enjoy your life!

Sandy

Sandy, thank you so much.  As I began running down the driveway, I “froze” when I thought the neighbor’s truck was still there.  Luckily for me, I was already moving and did commit to my first.  While out and nearly done, I did begin thinking about when/where to go out next.  I was excited and happy!

Anonymous

Jenn, there’s nothing like one’s first time.  And although most people go about their business, they see whatever is their first impression and I’ll bet they just saw a woman out for a jog.  You go, girl!

Much love,

Raquel

Raquel, yes – people are so involved with their own activities and thoughts that they do pay attention. That made it easier for me to get out.

That’s really wonderful! So happy for you.

Bridgette

Thank you so much, Bridgette.  🙂

Anonymous

Hi Jenn,

That first time, it’s exciting, exhilarating, scary, nerve wracking, fulfilling, satisfying, intoxicating and oh sooo much fun.

I did something similar on walking/bike path that runs along side a roadway. After a short time the only thing I worried about was that my shoes DID NOT match my outfit and were not nearly girly enough.

Be careful though, after that first time, you want to do a second time and a third and ……

Hugs, Jillian

Jillian, you are so right!  I was incredible to experience all of those sensations all at the same time.  I think it is pretty cool how our thoughts and worries change the longer we are out.  I had to laugh about you being worried your shoes didn’t match your outfit!

Barb Wire
      Lady

Good for you, Jenn!

I don’t run, but do ride my bike a lot. When fully kitted, I’m encased in Lycra and Spandex. My conservative neighbours haven’t slung anything sharp my way just yet.

I’ve taken baby steps going out looking semi-femmy: visible nylons, ankle boots (very chic Zamberlans), LBD, warm coat, and make up. So far, so good!

I live on the ground floor in a condo within a touristy area, so I really only got my next door neighbours to worry about and there’s enough space between us that I can scoot out unnoticed.

Yeah, what a RUSH! I’ve even mingled near a crowd at a sporting event! No one said “Boo”.

Best, Barb 🏃🏽‍♀️

Thank you, Barb.  Your outings sound pretty exciting!  I’ve recently taken a liking to Spandex; I discovered how comfortable leggings are!!  I will continue taking baby steps, with each one progressing toward the big steps of being out in public and having a good time.  My neighbors are about 1/8 mile down my driveway, so I am able to do things around my house while dressed and remain unnoticed.  🙂

Congratulations on your success.  I’m curious about running with breast forms.  I do not yet own any so I have no idea what it’s like to wear them.  I would have thought that even with a sports bra they would be threatening to fall out or get out of position somehow.  Also, do they not make you even hotter and sweatier when you run?  I can’t wait to get my own breast forms to find out these things.  Fascinating!

Cheers,

Catherine

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Catherine.

Get some silicone breast forms, they feel great!

I haven’t tried running with mine but have done physical activity with my D forms in an underwire full coverage bra without any problems. As far as running, I think you need a good sports bra with cups or a regular full coverage underwire bra that fits well and will hold them in place. You can also glue them to your chest if you like and with a good bra I think you could do just about any activity. I haven’t tried gluing but it seems like it would certainly help stabilize them. Also don’t get them too big for running.

Thank you, Catherine.

I have a couple sets silicone forms (C and D; no adhesives).  My sports bra held my Cs in place nicely.  There was very little slippage, and there was no chance of escape 😉  It was a bit cold outside, so I didn’t notice them making me feel hotter or sweatier.   Whenever I use my forms, I feel pretty powerful and confident.  I feel like a total Badass!!!  I hope you get a set soon; you will LOVE them!

Hi Jenn sounds so womderful and fun so happy for you like others have said plan your next outing and just go dont think twice about it just do it so happy for you and envious also ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you, Stephanie.  It was fun, and it was exciting!  My next outing should be easier and I will be more bold!

Anonymous

Congrat Hun for the first time nothing like first time for many more things to come.

It will be a wild ride for sure. Specially if decide to go out to a club or out to a resturant

Donna

Thank you, Donna.  This first time out is very memorable.  The self-confidence I felt was amazing!!!  If I do go to a restaurant or someplace else, it would most likely be in another town.  My town is pretty small.  🙂

I hope you’re healing well.  I’m looking forward to your return.

Anonymous

Thank you so much Jenn yes first time is always special. Even when going to another place is like first time again.  Myself stayed in my town and its pretty much all Consertative people. But find out some of those have the desire too. Even dating one now. My healing going along better now still pains here and there but managable compare to first few days.  Be on off and on certain position do helps more while others hurts more. Needing a bigger screen like tablet lol.. Phone ok but rather use something bigger.

Hugs

Donna

Congratulations hun. I started using baby steps and it’s worked great for me.
      Ashley

Thank you, Ashley.  That is what I was telling myself as I was prepping to go out, “Baby steps!”  🙂  It worked like a charm and made me brave enough to commit.

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I find that after my first couple of times out in public that now I have an almost uncontrollable desire to go out dressed again! The feeling of freedom and being able to express my inner self is so liberating!!

Mia, I have an idea of what you’re saying.  As I was running, I was already excited thinking about the next time I am able to go out.  It seems somewhat addictive.  🙂

Stepping out the door for your first time can be quite exhilarating and at the same time quite scary.

When I first decided to take the plunge I went all out, I wore a dress, feminine undergarments, breast forms, wig, and heels. For the first time I felt free, in more ways than one, I loved feeling the warm summer breeze blowing up my skirt and I felt pretty.

The experience was awesome and was surprised that no one gave me a second glance. For the first time in my life I felt like a real girl.

I don’t think any of us could stop after feeling how wonderful it can be to let the world see the girl that we keep hidden inside us most of the time.

Taking that girl in me out of the closet and into the real world is something I enjoy doing as often as I can. I even have enjoyed going shopping for lingerie while dressed and felt very comfortable looking at and purchasing panties and bras.

I’m so thankful that I am a very petite man with feminine features and it works so well for me as a crossdresser.

I really often wonder what it must be like to be a man who loves crossdressing but could never pass and is stuck in the closet.

My heart goes out to you guys. You have no idea what it’s like to be seen and accepted as one of the girls.

I’m a very happy gurl and short of being a real female life couldn’t be better.

Hi Lacy.  I have worn dresses and skirts in my backyard, and it is very freeing!  I think with a little bit of work, I can be passable.  I am looking forward to going out somewhere fully dressed.  For the most part, I am in the closet, but getting out for my run certainly left me wanting more!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go Jenn! There was no ‘kind of’ about it! You were OUT girlfriend! Great job!

The other gals are SO right. Once you do it, you will want to KEEP doing it!

As an aside, a pocket bra for your forms is a great way to go. It literally feels like I have breasts because of how they jiggle and stay where they’re supposed to. I couldn’t keep ‘the girls’ from moving around, even in a sports bra, so the pocket bra does wonders. If I were to run, I’d probably wear a sports bra over my pocket bra.

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thank you, Tara.  I have a couple of pocket bras, but didn’t think of double-bra-ing.  My sports bra held my forms in place pretty well.  I had very little slippage.  I will have to think about wearing both on my next outing.  🙂

Bobbiesue,I really want to but at the moment I am still nervous,I will take your advice and start taking small walks soon,love Dee xxx

Xxxxxxx

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?