- November 12, 2021 at 11:32 am #575318Jenn SenonParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Lately, when I’ve been logging in to CDH I’ve been reading accounts of first public outings. The excitement and thrill seems to be universal. I had the day off from work yesterday (thank you, Veterans!) and was reading more and more personal stories ranging from baby steps to outright bold adventures. The encouragement and camaraderie found here is awesome!!!
Reading through the various personal stories, I decided yesterday was my day for my first baby step out. I live in a somewhat rural area, but unfortunately there is a big subdivision going in near me. 🙁 Since my closest neighbor is about 1/8th of a mile down my driveway, I often will go out in leggings, a skirt, dress, or whatever my mood decided that day when I go out to feed the horses and barn cats. In order for the neighbors to really bust me, they would have to have their binoculars out… lol I don’t worry about that at all.
With the cooler weather, I’ve been underdressing nearly every day with panties and heavier hosiery during work hours, and leggings at home. Since I have been wearing leggings so much lately, I decided to wear some leggings for my run around the neighborhood. I selected my black camo Danskin leggings for my adventure, along with a sports bra with my C breast forms and a jacket since the temps were kind of cold. I did kind of cheat on my first outing as Jenn in that I did not wear a wig. However, an observant passerby could tell I was out a Jenn, minus the longer hair. (Still trying to find a wig that works for me.)
Running down the driveway, I thought I saw the neighbor’s pickup still parked at their house. I gulped but decided I had committed to the run regardless. Running down my driveway and getting closer to the neighbors, I realized they were actually gone. WHEW!!!! That might be awkward if the neighbor lady saw my running by and jiggling. Approaching the intersection of the driveway and the county road, I noticed a delivery truck approaching. I easily got on the road well before the truck was close, and as it passed I casually waved. A couple more vehicles passed by, both from behind and in front. More casual waves along with some jiggling. It was thrilling, to say the least. After more than a mile of road running and a few vehicles passing by, I turned into the subdivision to run the recreational trail that encircles the development. I ran by a couple of equipment operators and waved hello. I did wonder if I might pass someone on the trail, but the weather must have been cold enough to keep everyone inside, or perhaps at work. I got back to the main road, was passed a couple of times, and finished my run where I started – in front of my house.
Needless to say, I was excited and even began to think about my next outing!
Total of 37 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 15, 2021 at 8:55 am #576378Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 321Has thanked: 2051 timesBeen thanked: 1659 times
Way to go Jenn! There was no ‘kind of’ about it! You were OUT girlfriend! Great job!
The other gals are SO right. Once you do it, you will want to KEEP doing it!
As an aside, a pocket bra for your forms is a great way to go. It literally feels like I have breasts because of how they jiggle and stay where they’re supposed to. I couldn’t keep ‘the girls’ from moving around, even in a sports bra, so the pocket bra does wonders. If I were to run, I’d probably wear a sports bra over my pocket bra.
*kisses* tara 🙂
- November 15, 2021 at 2:02 am #576229Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 162Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 778 times
Stepping out the door for your first time can be quite exhilarating and at the same time quite scary.
When I first decided to take the plunge I went all out, I wore a dress, feminine undergarments, breast forms, wig, and heels. For the first time I felt free, in more ways than one, I loved feeling the warm summer breeze blowing up my skirt and I felt pretty.
The experience was awesome and was surprised that no one gave me a second glance. For the first time in my life I felt like a real girl.
I don’t think any of us could stop after feeling how wonderful it can be to let the world see the girl that we keep hidden inside us most of the time.
Taking that girl in me out of the closet and into the real world is something I enjoy doing as often as I can. I even have enjoyed going shopping for lingerie while dressed and felt very comfortable looking at and purchasing panties and bras.
I’m so thankful that I am a very petite man with feminine features and it works so well for me as a crossdresser.
I really often wonder what it must be like to be a man who loves crossdressing but could never pass and is stuck in the closet.
My heart goes out to you guys. You have no idea what it’s like to be seen and accepted as one of the girls.
I’m a very happy gurl and short of being a real female life couldn’t be better.
- November 20, 2021 at 9:18 am #578082Jenn SenonLadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Hi Lacy. I have worn dresses and skirts in my backyard, and it is very freeing! I think with a little bit of work, I can be passable. I am looking forward to going out somewhere fully dressed. For the most part, I am in the closet, but getting out for my run certainly left me wanting more!!!
- November 14, 2021 at 4:02 pm #576131Mia Mor’eBaronessRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 92Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
I find that after my first couple of times out in public that now I have an almost uncontrollable desire to go out dressed again! The feeling of freedom and being able to express my inner self is so liberating!!
- November 20, 2021 at 9:20 am #578083LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Mia, I have an idea of what you’re saying. As I was running, I was already excited thinking about the next time I am able to go out. It seems somewhat addictive. 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 14, 2021 at 1:50 pm #576077Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 389Has thanked: 1405 timesBeen thanked: 1739 times
- November 14, 2021 at 1:37 pm #576068DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 157Replies: 3727Has thanked: 22080 timesBeen thanked: 13718 times
Congrat Hun for the first time nothing like first time for many more things to come.
It will be a wild ride for sure. Specially if decide to go out to a club or out to a resturant
- November 20, 2021 at 9:26 am #578087LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Thank you, Donna. This first time out is very memorable. The self-confidence I felt was amazing!!! If I do go to a restaurant or someplace else, it would most likely be in another town. My town is pretty small. 🙂
I hope you’re healing well. I’m looking forward to your return.
- November 21, 2021 at 8:51 pm #578689DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 157Replies: 3727Has thanked: 22080 timesBeen thanked: 13718 times
Thank you so much Jenn yes first time is always special. Even when going to another place is like first time again. Myself stayed in my town and its pretty much all Consertative people. But find out some of those have the desire too. Even dating one now. My healing going along better now still pains here and there but managable compare to first few days. Be on off and on certain position do helps more while others hurts more. Needing a bigger screen like tablet lol.. Phone ok but rather use something bigger.
- November 14, 2021 at 9:25 am #575993Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 2549Has thanked: 34395 timesBeen thanked: 8753 times
Hi Jenn sounds so womderful and fun so happy for you like others have said plan your next outing and just go dont think twice about it just do it so happy for you and envious also ..
- November 20, 2021 at 9:28 am #578089
- November 14, 2021 at 6:43 am #575949Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 29Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
Congratulations on your success. I’m curious about running with breast forms. I do not yet own any so I have no idea what it’s like to wear them. I would have thought that even with a sports bra they would be threatening to fall out or get out of position somehow. Also, do they not make you even hotter and sweatier when you run? I can’t wait to get my own breast forms to find out these things. Fascinating!
- November 20, 2021 at 9:39 am #578092LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Thank you, Catherine.
I have a couple sets silicone forms (C and D; no adhesives). My sports bra held my Cs in place nicely. There was very little slippage, and there was no chance of escape 😉 It was a bit cold outside, so I didn’t notice them making me feel hotter or sweatier. Whenever I use my forms, I feel pretty powerful and confident. I feel like a total Badass!!! I hope you get a set soon; you will LOVE them!
- November 14, 2021 at 4:25 pm #576141Holly GoodrichDuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 192Replies: 748Has thanked: 3206 timesBeen thanked: 4601 times
Catherine, As a girl who wears sports bras over regular bras, (the fit is better) I can affirm the forms stay in place even without tape. If you’re too energetic, you should use tape. But for stuff like shopping and laundry I’ll forego the tape. That damn stuff ITCHES!!
Best to you, Holly
- November 14, 2021 at 9:58 am #575997Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 690Has thanked: 3288 timesBeen thanked: 3463 times
Get some silicone breast forms, they feel great!
I haven’t tried running with mine but have done physical activity with my D forms in an underwire full coverage bra without any problems. As far as running, I think you need a good sports bra with cups or a regular full coverage underwire bra that fits well and will hold them in place. You can also glue them to your chest if you like and with a good bra I think you could do just about any activity. I haven’t tried gluing but it seems like it would certainly help stabilize them. Also don’t get them too big for running.
- November 14, 2021 at 5:49 am #575935Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 479Has thanked: 2157 timesBeen thanked: 2224 times
Good for you, Jenn!
I don’t run, but do ride my bike a lot. When fully kitted, I’m encased in Lycra and Spandex. My conservative neighbours haven’t slung anything sharp my way just yet.
I’ve taken baby steps going out looking semi-femmy: visible nylons, ankle boots (very chic Zamberlans), LBD, warm coat, and make up. So far, so good!
I live on the ground floor in a condo within a touristy area, so I really only got my next door neighbours to worry about and there’s enough space between us that I can scoot out unnoticed.
Yeah, what a RUSH! I’ve even mingled near a crowd at a sporting event! No one said “Boo”.
Best, Barb 🏃🏽♀️
- November 20, 2021 at 9:47 am #578093LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Thank you, Barb. Your outings sound pretty exciting! I’ve recently taken a liking to Spandex; I discovered how comfortable leggings are!! I will continue taking baby steps, with each one progressing toward the big steps of being out in public and having a good time. My neighbors are about 1/8 mile down my driveway, so I am able to do things around my house while dressed and remain unnoticed. 🙂
- November 14, 2021 at 4:44 am #575924JillianWDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 319Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1370 times
That first time, it’s exciting, exhilarating, scary, nerve wracking, fulfilling, satisfying, intoxicating and oh sooo much fun.
I did something similar on walking/bike path that runs along side a roadway. After a short time the only thing I worried about was that my shoes DID NOT match my outfit and were not nearly girly enough.
Be careful though, after that first time, you want to do a second time and a third and ……
- November 20, 2021 at 10:04 am #578099LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Jillian, you are so right! I was incredible to experience all of those sensations all at the same time. I think it is pretty cool how our thoughts and worries change the longer we are out. I had to laugh about you being worried your shoes didn’t match your outfit!
- November 14, 2021 at 4:37 am #575922Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1414Has thanked: 19292 timesBeen thanked: 5788 times
- November 20, 2021 at 10:06 am #578102
- November 13, 2021 at 3:15 am #575589Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 480Has thanked: 1377 timesBeen thanked: 1524 times
Jenn, there’s nothing like one’s first time. And although most people go about their business, they see whatever is their first impression and I’ll bet they just saw a woman out for a jog. You go, girl!
- November 12, 2021 at 2:47 pm #575371Sandy HoneyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 194Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 972 times
Good for you! My first time out I decided to go to the post office after hours to drop off some mail. I thought no one would be there but I was wrong. There were about 5 cars there with people inside. I sat there frozen and then finally said to myself it’s now or never. I got out walked in and dropped off my letters. No one gave me a second glance and that made me realize people really don’t care. Since then, I have gone everywhere I want dressed. Small steps out your door leads to giant leaps into the wonderful world of strolling down the mall feeling your dress swish side to side. Keep it up and enjoy your life!
- November 13, 2021 at 10:59 am #575730LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Sandy, thank you so much. As I began running down the driveway, I “froze” when I thought the neighbor’s truck was still there. Luckily for me, I was already moving and did commit to my first. While out and nearly done, I did begin thinking about when/where to go out next. I was excited and happy!
- November 12, 2021 at 11:57 am #575321Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- November 14, 2021 at 1:35 pm #576066LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 157Replies: 3727Has thanked: 22080 timesBeen thanked: 13718 times
HI Dee the first time going to a club will make your heart race with excitment remember my first time. And wow a awesome experience. Use to be the lead dancer now let my date and now bf be the leader for all.
- November 14, 2021 at 1:53 pm #576080Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- November 14, 2021 at 1:48 pm #576076Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- November 14, 2021 at 3:54 pm #576125
- November 14, 2021 at 7:45 am #575973Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 667Has thanked: 4665 timesBeen thanked: 2624 times
Dee, Don’t wait for someday to go to club! Start now with baby steps, an evening walk Down the block.or if have a car go for a drive, stop for gas, anything to get you out and about. Trust us when we say once you do, you will want more and more out! All it takes is the first steps out and you will be in that club before you know it. Hugs Bobbisue J
- November 14, 2021 at 10:20 am #576002LadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- November 14, 2021 at 1:11 pm #576052Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 667Has thanked: 4665 timesBeen thanked: 2624 times
Dee, first, I have to apologize to Jenn for not congratulating her on her first outing. Congratulations Jenn for taking that all important first step. Hugs Bobbisue J
Dee, we were all nervous. I went off from congratulating Jenn because you sound so close to taking that first step. Just listen to how Jenn said she had felt. Read again what Jillian and Raquel have said and what Jenn realized, people are so wrapped up in their things to notice you and f they do, don’ Care. First step, then another and I guarantee you will never look back. Hugs Bobbisue J
- November 14, 2021 at 1:33 pm #576065
- November 13, 2021 at 11:01 am #575731LadyRegistered On: June 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 172 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- November 14, 2021 at 4:08 am #575915
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.