• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live close to a summer beach resort area that is very popular and some evenings I go to one  of the coffee shop there and socialize with some of the folks that live around there. Tonight I took my girl clothes with me and decided that I would go for a walk in the area. After coffee time was over I went to a private area and dressed in en-femme clothes. I put on a peach colored tee, black skort, bra / breast forms , white panties and sandals. Since I had been socializing and had not shaved for a few days, or had access to a mirror I could not wear a wig or makeup etc. I wanted to put nail polish on my toes before I left but didn’t. After I dressed I went back to the busy area to park my car. I put a hoodie on and covered my head before I left the car. I then went for a long leisurely stroll on the sidewalk along the well lit busy road. I kept my head down whenever a vehicle approached and even walked with a little wiggle to make it look good. On the way back I saw someone coming in the other direction. I noticed as I got closer that it was a young man so I just kept my head down and turned away . It wasn’t a complete en-femme outing but I am thoroughly thrilled that I was able to go out in public in total girly clothes. It felt fantastic and  I was so thrilled that I even drove home in them. I can’t wait for more. Yay !!!!!!!

sure he he thought just another girl walking bye.  🙂

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Michelle original post: 

I live close to a summer beach resort area that is very popular and some evenings I go to one  of the coffee shop there and socialize with some of the folks that live around there. Tonight I took my girl clothes with me and decided that I would go for a walk in the area. After coffee time was over I went to a private area and dressed in en-femme clothes. I put on a peach colored tee, black skort, bra / breast forms , white panties and sandals. Since I had been socializing and had not shaved for a few days, or had access to a mirror I could not wear a wig or makeup etc. I wanted to put nail polish on my toes before I left but didn’t. After I dressed I went back to the busy area to park my car. I put a hoodie on and covered my head before I left the car. I then went for a long leisurely stroll on the sidewalk along the well lit busy road. I kept my head down whenever a vehicle approached and even walked with a little wiggle to make it look good. On the way back I saw someone coming in the other direction. I noticed as I got closer that it was a young man so I just kept my head down and turned away . It wasn’t a complete en-femme outing but I am thoroughly thrilled that I was able to go out in public in total girly clothes. It felt fantastic and  I was so thrilled that I even drove home in them. I can’t wait for more. Yay !!!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?