• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just want to tell everyone that yesterday I went shopping with my wife (in drab) and she bought me my first pair of heels. It is such a wonderful feeling to wear heels and nylons and have on a pretty dress. In fact I am wearing  that same outfit as I write this  post. Such a wonderful feeling being a girl!

Anonymous

Stephanie thats wonderful honey!!! Little things our wives do for us femmy girls are so meaningful. Last week I lost my sunglasses and she gave me a pair of hers, then a pair of her reading glasses too. I open my purse now and it contains all things feminine. Wait until she wants to borrow your 💄 because it looks so nice on your 👄!

luv Julie

Anonymous

Thank you for your lovely comments Julie. I looked at your profile about your style and I can tell that you and I are two  classy ladies, both of us being from the sophisticated lady era. I sent you a friend request. Maybe we can chat.

Hugs,

Stephanie

That is awesome. I hope you have a lot of fun walking in them.

Anonymous

Amy, it is such a wonderful feeling to walk in heels and nylons. I feel so feminine.

Yes! I love heels. They accentuate the calfs and legs, don’t you think. Heels can really complete an outfit. I have some trouble walking if they are too high though. Usually 2″ I’m stable.

Anonymous

Steph W, my heels are 2″ and like you I am stable. I do look forward to trying on 3″ or 4″ heels because as you said, they accentuate the legs and complete an outfit. I am so jealous of girls who wear high heels every day. Such a feminine appearance,

My first pair of heels we 2 inch pumps…now i wear 4 inch pumps…..feels so right for me.  Amazingly i spend 3 or 4 hours in them every day.  And yes my legs look great in them. Bronwyn

Misti
      Lady

That is so sweet she took you out. Heels do make the women and outfit, just the click of them on the ground is so exciting. I hope I can get mine to do the same.

Anonymous

Well we hear guys say all the time look at those boobs,butt,or legs. I suppose the easiest thing for us then is accentuating  our beautiful legs. Heels serve the purpose of showing a longer leg moving at a smaller pace and step. They then cause the butt and hips to move in a sexier fashion while forcing us to lean back with our shoulders and push the chest forward. They therefore add to the figure and shape. Learning to walk in heels shouts out sex appeal along with a pleasant smile while dancing and walking in public.

Glad to hear Stephanie that finally you and your wife are on the same page and exploring a brave new world hon

Anonymous

2016_help crossdressing fashion beauty and makeup: Stephanie Green original post: 

I just want to tell everyone that yesterday I went shopping with my wife (in drab) and she bought me my first pair of heels. It is such a wonderful feeling to wear heels and nylons and have on a pretty dress. In fact I am wearing  that same outfit as I write this  post. Such a wonderful feeling being a girl!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?