Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As background, only my wife knows about my cross dressing, and wholeheartedly approves. But I never go out dressed (well, except I always wear panties underneath my drab clothes), other than sometimes when I take the dogs out to potty in the backyard I might be wearing a skirt/bra/panties but just a regular drab top.  We have trees surrounding our whole back yard so while its possible, it’s unlikely any of the neighbors will see me.

My stepdaughter doesn’t know about my dressing.  This morning getting ready for school she brought out a pair of her jeans that don’t fit her anymore to give to her mom to try on.  Well, the stepdaughter is a little on the heavier side, so they were too big for my wife.  I piped up “I’ll try them on!”, because they’re size 16 and I had previously guestimated that was my size.

So I tried them on and they fit perfectly!  I’m probably a little old for the style, they have the purposeful “rips” in them, but I love the way they feel, unlike my regular “men’s” jeans.  I’m very excited about my new addition to my wardrobe!  My wife and stepdaughter both say they look really good on me!

In other news, I have my cancer surgery (laparoscopic colectomy) on Friday morning.  Have to be at the hospital at 615am, which means I have to leave the house around 515am.  Ugh.  At least I guess I’ll get to have a nap during the surgery.  Hoping and praying my lymph nodes are clear when they biopsy them post-surgery.  Appreciate everyone’s continued thoughts and prayers!

I will be praying for you Erica. Please let CDH know how everything goes.

Great to hear about the jeans. I love women’s jeans too!

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

My prayers go with you, also, Erica; and about those jeans. I’ve worn only Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for the past 2 years, and they are wonderful. And you can often catch them on sale at Kohl’s.

Hugs,
      Bettlou

I am hoping your surgery turns out for the good Erica.  And, yes, you will get a nice pharmaceutically induced nap for the procedure because it will probably take close to 2 hours for it to happen normally.

I just don’t get the fuss of ‘distressed’ jeans at all.  They usually cost more than good jeans (men’s or women’s), and are already torn up.  Maybe I could make some extra cash on eBay with some of grumpy’s old ones?  That’s an idea..

Follow everything the doc tells you, especially with your new, hopefully temporary, diet restrictions.  Good luck with the surgery.

PaulaF

Haha, yes, I wouldn’t choose the “distressed” look myself, but this sure was a convenient way to take a baby step wearing a bit of women’s clothing 🙂

I am not looking forward to the diet restrictions and I’m REALLY not looking forward to the “bowel prep” I have to do tomorrow!  But hoping to get this all behind me very soon!

I do hope your doctor cautions you against eating ANYTHING with red in it.  From tomato soup and pasta sauce to Hostess Swiss Rolls snack cakes.  Those cakes have more red in them than you might think.  It is quite upsetting to see that your body will not absorb the red and will have a true panic attack the first time you ‘see’ in the bathroom.  It’s not bad for your actual surgical healing, but can cause a real freak out until you remember what you ate.

Clear liquids are best for a few days at least.

PaulaF

My hope and thoughts are with you. There is a whole lot of survivors and doctors are getting good at fighting it. Most folks may not hear about all the survivors these days.

If expressing yourself in a feminine way helps your harmonious energy, I hope you can dress as much as possible like you do in the back yard. There is peace in beauty. Hope you can feel safe to at least wear some sweat panties to the hospital.

Doctors and the medical community are way more supportive than you may think.  I’m not the only one on this site that goes in to the doctors and hospitals dressed nice. Once you are behind the medical doors; humans are humans. Like one doctor told me; He sees it a lot more than you may think from his chair.

Best of luck and wishes to you.

At this stage, its either panties or “commando”, so panties will be worn! 😂  I got rid of my male underwear some time ago, and I’ve already worn panties to a couple of procedures, so I’m not really worried about it anymore.  Other than that I’ll probably just be in a hospital gown, I imagine.  I’ll pretend like it’s a dress! 😁

I’m so glad to get this update, you’ve been in my thoughts much. Happy for you to get the jeans, and to come out to your daughter in the process. I hope that brings you comfort. I love womens jeans, they’re like a hug in a nice place, lol. You’ll continue to be in my prayers and thoughts.

Ahhh, women’s jeans, how do I love thee!

You’ll never want to wear the men’s again EVER!

Good luck on Friday Erica, I’m sending you good thoughts and wishes.

Anonymous

Congrats on the jeans! You will be in my thoughts and prayers Friday!

Hugs,

Kay

I’ve been wearing ladies jeans & leggings for a while now & always wear them for work. Also ladies shorts in the summer & of course the knickers. Good luck with your surgery & pray everything goes OK 🙏

Siobhan
      Lady

Good luck.  Hope it goes well. x

Good luck Erica, my thoughts will be with you on Friday.

I’m thinking about you, Erica. I hope for the very best for you, and that you will be cancer free. ❤️

Anonymous

Hoping and praying for good news.

Anonymous

Prayers, dear.

Anonymous

Hi Erica

I honestly had no idea what an emotional roller coaster life could be until I joined CDH…I can be on here for an hour….and laugh and cry the whole time……to be honest darling…I don’t give a rat’s about your jeans

..I want you to be well, cancer free and living a wonderful life……then let’s worry about jeans !!!

Thinking of you, grace ❤️

Anonymous

Erica , yes i will prey for you and don’t worry these Doctors know what they are doing , you’ll be fine . Please keep us informed . Love , Leslie

Evelyn
      Lady

Good luck Erica, hope it all goes well for you. Heaps of positive vibes flying through the air to you
      Big hug
      Evelyn x

Good luck Erica, hope the surgery and recovery all go well.  Have a speedy recovery!

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Erica, i pray all goes well with your surgery.  The doctors are getting better every year.   My dad apparently had beet his cancer almost 20 years ago, but we lost him about 11 years ago to a stoke.  He was nearly 80 at the time and had a good life and had been cancer free for at least 4 years.

Hugs    Sandy

What a sweet story about your new jeans Erica. I pray your surgery went well and the testing is encouraging. You’ll be in my prayers. Please keep us updated as you’re able.

-Jen

Hi Erica,

First of all I’m a cancer survivor and know the anxiety you are probably going through. I will keep you in my thoughts. I know how hard it can be to keep a positive attitude, but I think that is crucial. If you’re feeling down,or whatever, feel free to send me a message.

I’ve purchased several pairs of women’s jeans and found that they fit me better than men’s!

Take good care of yourself and please keep us informed.

Xoxoxo

Heather

Hi Erica, not particularly religious person but my hope everything goes well with the sergery.

Love Trish

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?