Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, My name is Tracy and I’m located in Iowa. Some call it the middle of nowhere and it feels that way sometimes. But its recently been voted the best state in the best country!

I’ve felt the urge to dress in feminine attire since the age of 5, since I first wrapped myself up in my mom’s nighty and enjoyed its silky feel. When I was old enough to be left alone I started going through mom’s things and trying on all of her clothes that I could.

In the last 10 years, this urge has grown so strong it overwhelms me at times.  And now it’s different, just wearing feminine clothes isn’t enough. I want to look feminine. I want my body to look feminine. I started shaving my body, wearing feminine clothing under my drab clothes and wearing light makeup whenever I could. I don’t feel like I was born in the wrong body, but I would definitely live as a woman most of the time.

Reality then sets in and I realize that living as a woman really isn’t possible at this moment in my life. Yes I could say to hell with everyone, I’m going to do it. But, I don’t have the energy to deal with the fallout from family and friends. So, I dress when I can and go out on rare occasions when I can.

Hoping to meet some great new friends on this site who are in a similar boat as me. Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings.

xoxo

Tracy.

Welcome Tracy,

So glad you could join us here on CDH!! Yes, you will find so many like minded Ladies here. Explore the site and I am sure you will make many new friends!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Tracy….well…..welcome to CDH, sweetie!  So…..Iowa huh? Do you know Radar O’Riley?  I know…bet you have heard that one before LOL. Do feel free to explore our site and chat with our sisters….they are more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have or just talk. I hail from Alberta, Canada. My door is always open….do come in…pull up a chair…set a spell…let’s chat.

Dame Veronica

Thank you so much. Looking forward to getting to know others in similar situations.

Thanks for your welcoming message. Yes Radar used to live an hour from me. Not sure where he moved after the show. lol Hoping to become friends with many of you here and share stories, hopes and dreams. :0

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tracy  wonderful to have you with us . Enjoy being who you are and enjoy this with many others . I hear you and also felt theses strong urges and over many years of hidden desires it’s certainly something  that needed to come out . Only my wife and basically and all of you. As we get older more boldness begins to develop and in short order one never knows what paths are taken. One’s not  sure of now or even consider later  could be reality the next. Being here many of our confusing questions answered with tips and advice to help  understand and allow  you to enjoy  your  journeys with us now. Happy to meet you and Welcome, hope to see you soon . Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much. You are very correct in that we don’t know what tomorrow brings and we get bolder the older we get. wish I had the courage to just go out whenever I wanted. However, my wife forbids me to leave the house dressed for fear I will bring shame to the family. 🙁

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Tracy. You have come to the right place. Explore CDH and meet the ladies. Welcome, darling.

Anonymous

Hi Sweetie, your not alone. There are many like you here. Post up and get to know the group!

Thank you so much. That is good to know. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?