Tagged: 

• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The title says it all. I have…I am in between being proud of being a Crossdresser and distressed. I don’t go out of my way to look like a woman, I just enjoy feminine clothing more. Women’s clothing underwear and outerwear is overall more comfortable, feels more comfortable to my style.
      The first time I started cross dressing was shortly after college. I grew up with a sister and I remember wondering what was the difference between girl and boy clothes, I didn’t understand anatomy at that age. Later on I was on the hunt for comfortable underwear and jeans. I was tired of itchy and scratchy clothing that was bland and didn’t breath. I hit some online forums and the. Through recommendations I tried out ladies undergarments and jeans, I have never looked back. Most days I feel fine but some days I feel like trash. I just feel weird and like an abomination at times.
      I do enjoy walking through the forest, watching anime, working out, listening to music, and playing music. Video games are fun too. Above all, the Crossdresser community is new to me. Thanks everyone for being cool. Sorry if this post sucks lol, I have no idea how to do intros haha.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Luna, so nice to have you join us here.  Your post doesn’t suck at all!  Lol , that was a great intro.  Above all, just be yourself here and relax.  No feelings of abominations  or weirdness here, just warm friendly girls.  I hope we will be able to chat together soon.

Stevie

Anonymous

[postquote quote=370249]
      Thank you so much Stevie^_^. Once I upgrade my membership I look forward to chatting. You all are so kind here. Bless you and be well.❤️

Hi Luna nice to meet you and you have come to a place where you can leave your worries and distressed feelings at the door you came thru here. All here are caring and supportive so no need to be scared of anything here as we really don’t bite well some girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . so many girls here to meet and make lasting friendships with from all over the world. Please sit down kick your heels off and relax read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments then ask some questions about any thing you need answers to from clothing to makeup or all things girly so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

A quick note- your introduction post was fine! I will send you a more detailed post when I have more time! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Luna. Writing introduction posts is easy, if you remember what the King of Hearts told Alice: “Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” You did fine. We’ve all felt like abominations at times, even (especially?) those of us who are transgendered. “Alright, just what the flippin’ heck is wrong with you? (inner voice)” It takes a lot of time, patience, and self-loving to get through that.

Oh, and when Stevie was talking about chatting she meant on the forums, not necessarily in the chat room(s). So yes, let’s chat sometime. Feel free to send me a private message any time.

Anonymous

Hi Luna,

I agree, your intro does not suck. Warm welcomes to CDH!

Kay

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Luna 😀👋

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Luna.

Being new on CDH as well I must tell you you’ll find it wonderful, encouraging and uplifting. Just be yourself, we are all in this together (Think I’ve heard that line before somewhere🤔)

Lake🌹

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Luna, your post is just fine.  There’s no wrong way so don’t worry sweetie..

Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Luna!

Hi Luna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Luna, Teralynn again! Consider this my more detailed welcoming post to you Luv. Whenever I read an introduction post or profile page remark that has expressed difficulty in dealing with crossdressing I almost feel like crying. Anyone who might say real men don’t cry, I say that those who also have a feminine persona that is part of them most certainly do and it doesn’t make them any less masculine! When I first found out about Teralynn, I was 51. Never had the urge to crossdress or express a feminine persona. But after finding out I did an awful lot of research on crossdressing. I found that there are a lot of legitimate reasons people crossdress and none of them make a person weird, crazy or evil. If I could ever convince you of anything, it would be you have nothing to feel ashamed or guilty about just because of your crossdressing. In fact your introduction post tells me you appear to be a pretty normal person who just happens to enjoy crossdressing! If you stay active on the site and see how many of us who are members perhaps you will find it easier to accept your crossdressing and realize there is nothing wrong with you for enjoying it! You have already received welcoming posts from some of our terrific members and if you stay active on the site you will get a whole lot more out of being a member! Subscribe to this and other forums, ask questions, share experiences, get tips and advice and pretty soon you may become comfortable with your crossdressing journey. If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Luna and don’t worry about it. If anybody ever tells you that they have never had those nagging doubts about being a ‘weirdo’, a ‘freak’ or an ‘abomination’, they are lying. I have those doubts on far too many days and I’m willing to bet most of the people on here would agree. It is mostly just about finding a place where those thoughts don’t matter and once again, I am willing to be most of those people see this as that kind of a place. The place where they can be themselves and do what they want. So welcome to this happy little corner of the internet, hope you enjoy your stay.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=372144]
      Bless you and this community❤️❤️❤️

Hi Luna,

It’s ok to feel weird. Weird is the nickname my nonconformist friends in college gave me. Yes, the weird ones called me weird. Trash or abomination on the other hand, maybe not so good. As long as you aren’t hurting anyone, you aren’t trash or an abomination. I really get the comfort issue in regards to underwear. Once I started wearing panties I began to wonder why men’s underwear is made out of burlap and cardboard.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

[postquote quote=372528]
      Burlap and cardboard?😂😂😂 you just absolutely made my day with that xD. I truthfully needed that haha. That’s so accurate though. What did you study in college?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?