• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I originally posted this under Personal Crossdressing Stories which I think may have been the wrong forum. That being said, I am going to repost it here.

Over the past few weeks, I have been venturing outside around my home more frequently en femme.  Doing yard work, retrieving the mail, or just relaxing at home, I just love being to wear whatever is comfortable and expressing all of who I am.  During the first few such ventures, I was as nervous as can be imagine, but the feelings of exhilaration and freedom were undeniable.  I have also run errands around town wearing woman’s shorts and tee-shirts, but otherwise male.  Regardless of which gender, I wish to put forth, I do want to be comfortable.

With all this, I have been slowly building the nerve truly to present MacKenzie to the world at large.  With business taking me to Baltimore this weekend, I saw the perfect opportunity without the risk of being exposed at home.  Wearing light make up to lighten my male features, I dressed in my favorite skort, casual top, and black flats. Of course, I was wearing panties and bra with breast form.  Loading the car for the weekend, I drove away from confidently presenting MacKenzie to the world.

With a stop at the drive thru for lunch, my confidence continued to grow.  The excitement and tension was almost unbearable when I stopped for the gas.  Without batting an eye and before my nerves got the better of me, I pulled into a rather busy gas station and stood at the pump for all the world to see while I filled my tank.  I even nodded greetings to several other patrons; I did not trust my voice in the moment.  Back in the car for the remainder of the trip, I began to formulate my endgame for the excursion.  Knowing that I needed to present my male self at my destination, I decided a short shopping trip was needed where I could you use the restroom to change clothes.  With only minimal knowledge of the area and the need for a store having both groceries and general merchandise, I stopped at Walmart.

My plan on arrival was to complete purchases en femme before stepping in the restroom to change clothes.  Unfortunately, my nerves got the better of me.  Though I did complete my shopping en femme, it was rushed and I avoided interaction with both customers and employees.   As a result, the experience was not as enjoyable as it could have been.  In the end, I let my fear get the better of me and changed clothes before checking out.

In review, I can say that this experience was generally positive.  With the exception of my end of the excursion, I have cannot only speak of the joy in being able to express all of who I am.  My only regret lies with how the experience ended.  I wished that I was able to remain calm and enjoyed the shopping as I usually do.  That being said, I am exciting for the next adventure as I continue to grow in my understanding of who I am.

Anonymous

Congratulations on your achievement MacKenzie! Even though it didn’t end the way you had hoped or planned, it certainly sounds like you had a great day being “you’! 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats Mackenzie! I too am spreading my wings to going out in public after 40 years of hiding Cyn  her home behind closed curtains.  Writing about the experiences definitely helps.  I am hoping to have a girls night out before the end of June! And am going to the SCC TG/CD conference in Florida in September!

Good luck and keep telling us your story please!

Cyn

Oh wow, I just did my first open seeing,

Lana Mae
      Lady

MacKenzie, I recently had my first outing!  I got dressed in panties, breast enhancers( B cup), bra, pantyhose, women’s jeans, women’s tee shirt, and a pair of flats.  I walked out the front door just like in male mode!  I drove a planned route with an unplanned trip thru a local park!!  I was seen by two people-nothing, no response!  Stopped by a flagman for a disabled truck-nothing, no response! (understand no wig and no makeup) Drove home, got out of car and walked into house as normal!!  Sounds oh so simple.  BUT what a confidence boost!!!  It felt great!! I am going for a transformation next month and plan to drive there (3 hour drive) dressed the same way!! Best wishes going forward!!  Hugs Lana Mae

Congratulations !! You did very well and there is no need for regret.

Awesome sounds like you had a great time I hope I can do that one day

My first time was a bit of a horror. And a bit freeing. I stole my sisters Catholic school uniform and wore a red wig and long socks out to the city the city was ok some cat calls and stuff. But got close to home and some boys followed me yelling some nasty stuff.  Scared the hell out of me. Plus didn’t make life in town that great

Mackenzie,

What a wonderful story, and I can completely identify with the exhilaration that comes with going out dressed for the first time. I will never forget the day when I first stepped outside as Amanda, knowing that she looked good. The confidence it gave me was amazing, it made me want more and since then, I’ve been out on occasions in different outfits, and there has been nothing negative in terms of strange looks or comments from anyone.

I hope that you are very proud and happy that Mackenzie is part of you, as I am of Amanda being a part of me. I wish you all the luck and happiness in your future ventures en femme, hunny, and in your ongoing journey of discovery. And don’t forget, we want to know how you get on!!!!!

Hugs

Amanda💋

Great story MacKenzie!  It sounds like you had a wonderful adventure.  I have had my first outings recently and I can relate to the feelings of being excited and nervous at the same time.  For some of us it’s very hard to venture out into the world when we’ve spent our entire lives hiding.  Exposing ourselves like this is both a feeling of complete terror and overwhelming joy at the same time.

For those veteran gals among us who get out and about frequently, they all say it gets easier the more you do it, and eventually you wont worry about it as much.  I think these ladies are absolutely correct with these words of wisdom.  My first trip was absolutely terrifying, but the last few weren’t nearly as bad.  The more often I go out dressed, the more I am coming to realize that the world isn’t nearly as scary as I had it in my head. While we all need to use caution and common sense when we do go out en femme, we still need to get out there and enjoy it.

Congrats hun!  Enjoy the adventures that follow!

<3  Lauren

Congrats on your big outing, MacKenzie!!!  It’s great you had wonderful adventure.   This was a warm up to your makeup outing in 1 1/2 weeks!!   So excited for you!!

Hugs, Patty

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: MacKenzie Alexandra original post: 

I originally posted this under Personal Crossdressing Stories which I think may have been the wrong forum. That being said, I am going to repost it here.

Over the past few weeks, I have been venturing outside around my home more frequently en femme.  Doing yard work, retrieving the mail, or just relaxing at home, I just love being to wear whatever is comfortable and expressing all of who I am.  During the first few such ventures, I was as nervous as can be imagine, but the feelings of exhilaration and freedom were undeniable.  I have also run errands around town wearing woman’s shorts and tee-shirts, but otherwise male.  Regardless of which gender, I wish to put forth, I do want to be comfortable.

With all this, I have been slowly building the nerve truly to present MacKenzie to the world at large.  With business taking me to Baltimore this weekend, I saw the perfect opportunity without the risk of being exposed at home.  Wearing light make up to lighten my male features, I dressed in my favorite skort, casual top, and black flats. Of course, I was wearing panties and bra with breast form.  Loading the car for the weekend, I drove away from confidently presenting MacKenzie to the world.

With a stop at the drive thru for lunch, my confidence continued to grow.  The excitement and tension was almost unbearable when I stopped for the gas.  Without batting an eye and before my nerves got the better of me, I pulled into a rather busy gas station and stood at the pump for all the world to see while I filled my tank.  I even nodded greetings to several other patrons; I did not trust my voice in the moment.  Back in the car for the remainder of the trip, I began to formulate my endgame for the excursion.  Knowing that I needed to present my male self at my destination, I decided a short shopping trip was needed where I could you use the restroom to change clothes.  With only minimal knowledge of the area and the need for a store having both groceries and general merchandise, I stopped at Walmart.

My plan on arrival was to complete purchases en femme before stepping in the restroom to change clothes.  Unfortunately, my nerves got the better of me.  Though I did complete my shopping en femme, it was rushed and I avoided interaction with both customers and employees.   As a result, the experience was not as enjoyable as it could have been.  In the end, I let my fear get the better of me and changed clothes before checking out.

In review, I can say that this experience was generally positive.  With the exception of my end of the excursion, I have cannot only speak of the joy in being able to express all of who I am.  My only regret lies with how the experience ended.  I wished that I was able to remain calm and enjoyed the shopping as I usually do.  That being said, I am exciting for the next adventure as I continue to grow in my understanding of who I am.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?