Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

This is a follow-up to a thread I made about six months ago called “My First Week En Femme”.  I wanted to do this for a few reasons.  One of the main reason is that I haven’t been posting here much.  I haven’t forgotten this site.  Sometimes it’s hard to find time for posting.  So, I want to let you know what I’ve been up to.

The biggest news is that I have started HRT about two months ago.  I already have some growth on my chest and hips.  People warned me about having mood swings.  I don’t think I have experienced it yet.  I know I have been more in touch with my emotions than I have before.

There are always challenges.  It’s seems like once you close the door on one problem.  Another door opens, and it is also full of problems.  There is having to be aware of how other women are reacting to you being in the bathroom.  Couple times this past week, I walked up to the bathroom.  There was a father walking his daughter to the bathroom.  I ended up holding my breath hoping I wouldn’t get clocked and him having a problem with me.

Even though, I had six months to improve my make up and hair.  I still get misgendered.  Actually, this past week I kept running to people who did that.  It sucks.  I handle it in an aggressive way by telling them sharply I don’t appreciate it.  That doesn’t always work.  I had one guy threaten to beat me up today for correcting him.  Fortunately, I was at work and on camera.  So, the guy walked away.

Despite all this, coming out was the best decision I ever made.  I am able to deal with my problems better than I had before.  Let me put it this way, last year at this time.  I hit rock bottom in my life.  I was severely depressed and about ready to kill myself.  Even though, this has been the worst week I had since I came out.  I feel good.  I feel more in control of my life.  All I have to do is look at myself in the mirror to remind myself I can change any bad situation that I find myself in.

Jamie great to hear back from you and so happy things are getting better.  Visit more often us ladies would love to here from another sister.

Sara Marie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?