Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oh, girls! My first bra and skirt arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. The bra is just a seamless wireless bra with pads that I can wear under my drab clothes. In fact, I put it on immediately and went to town. It should do me fine until I get some forms and a pocket bra.

But the skirt! OMG! Absolute heaven. It’s a black high waist skater skirt. I picked it because it’s extremely stretchy and I should be able to wear it after I get a good corset, shapewear, or just have less of a beer belly. Since I have no hips, natural or purchased, I was pleased with how the skater skirt flared out and made my hips looks fuller than they are. I wore my yoga pants and strappy pumps with it and love the way it looked. My wife knows about it but I haven’t worn it for her yet. I’m exposing her to this gradually. This also is my fourth day in a row wearing my 3.75 inch heels at home all day long. My feet hurt a bit but I’m loving it.

I’m one step closer to going public. I need to get a serious waist cincher, some makeup (and skills), a cute blouse, and a proper wig. Some forms and pocket bra would be great too but not entirely necessary as I am naturally a B cup and my new padded bra shapes them up adequately.

All the feels! So happy!

Mika

Hi Mika,

Enjoy your new purchases!

Alice

I just packed up a bunch of drab shirts to make room for my new skirt in the closet. Even just seeing it hanging on my side of the closet makes me happy. I’ll probably try it on every day.

I’m getting excited just reading this, go get em girl!!

Thank you! I have never been as connected to myself as I have been lately.

Good for you, Mika, Im so happy for you. “and the pink fog rolls in”, lol
      there will be no stopping you now
      Hugs, Regine

LOL. Thank you. Yes, the pink fog is rolling in thick right now.

Anonymous

oh no, you bought a skirt? that sounds like trouble. i started with 1 skirt then another and now i have a whole collection. probably about 30 or so. love wearing them out in public with a nice pair of open toe sandals with 4″ heels. there is nothing like a skirt to make you feel sexy. except the mini skirt. that makes your legs look longer, especially with heels. enjoy that skirt, there will be many more to come.

Absolutely! I have already put a few other styles in my cart. I can’t wait to get everything put together so I can get out and shop for more skirts en femme.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Congratulations Mika! Getting your first bra and skirt is a wonderful experience, but nothing compared to actually wearing them!

It’s great you are having some “girl time” nearly every day too.

Amy

Thank you. Yes, I consider myself lucky to get so much girl time around the family. Plus, I still need more practice with my heels. I wore my bra all day after it arrived and it was fabulous! I only wore my skirt for a little while and only in private. My wife is supportive but I want to ease her into it without overwhelming her.

You go Mikka, your unbridled enthusiasm is infectious!

Thanks, Cindy. That’s really sweet of you to say. I gotta admit, seeing your picture, that I wish I had eyebrows and ocular bone structure like you. You’ve got it together, girl!

Faceapp Mikka, but thank you just the same 😉 I’d love to see your results sometime, I just love that app.

LOL. Yeah, I have lots of FaceApp pics. I’ve kinda resisted using my pics here. But given that I haven’t gotten my makeup just yet, you’ve convinced me to use mine in the meantime.

That pic is so cute! I understand opinions are somewhat divided on Faceapp, but its fun, so who cares?

Thank you. I don’t see any harm in using it. Besides, I don’t think my current Santa Claus beard makes for a good profile picture anyway.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on you new bra and skirt. I know those feelings of thrill and excitement so well when getting new things, especially for the first time. I’m glad you are loving your heels too. Definitely wear them as much as possible to break the on and get used to them.

I see you are already planning on going out and making preparations. Good luck and best wishes with that.

Thanks, Patty. When I told my wife that I wanted to go all out with the dressing, she said that it was fine but she didn’t want to go out in public with me while I’m dressed. I told her that wasn’t a problem because I really didn’t want to dress publicly beyond a few special events. It took less than five seconds for me to change my mind and tell her that I did want to dress and get out in public. So, each step I take is with that goal in mind.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Getting all dressed up for the first time is so exciting and such a thrill. And it doesn’t go away. Every time you get something new, just the anticipation of getting it, then wearing it keeps that excitement and thrill going. It never seems to go away or end. Even wearing some favorite attire even if you’ve worn it many times before doesn’t seem to matter either. That excitement and thrill is always there.

Going out takes it to and even higher level. Hope you get out and enjoy it as much as  have,

No going back now girl. Enjoy the pink fog and adventure. Feel free to share with us all. Kisses

Thank you so much. It’s definitely an adventure and it’s wonderful that I have so many girls here that I can relate to and share my excitement with.

Emily
      Lady

Now you see why genetic women love shopping! The feeling you get when you buy some pretty new things  and can’t wait to try them on. The way the new skirt looks and feels. The snug, comforting feeling a proper fitting bra. I could go on. Well done you! Congrats on the new things. Now, set a budget or things will really get out of hand. 👗💄👜👡👙💅🏼🤷‍♀️ Trust me on this!

Thanks, Emily. You describe everything perfectly. This is why I love it here at CDH. We all relate so well with each other. I learned my lesson on setting a budget back when I got into underdressing. I could go, at least, six months without wearing the same panties twice. My wishlists are so full right now as I do my best to control my urge to purchase all the things I want. Plus, i’m trying to think things through logically. I won’t be getting any dresses or fitted tops until I get a heavy duty waist cincher and some forms so I can more accurately measure myself and order just the right sizes.

Hi though I now consider myself a woman I really love shopping My black Friday treat was  buying myself a bra in a really exclusive shop. I don’t know the brand but it’s absolutely wonderfully beautiful. And the price $90. But it’s so beautiful it’s well worth the money. Just love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

With love from
        Lily-Rose

Lily-Rose, I know that feeling very well. I have such a huge collection of panties that I may never need to buy any again. But when I was actively buying, I occasionally would splurge and buy some La Perla if it was on sale. Hmm. That gives me an idea for a new forum topic.

Anonymous

Welcome to happy skirt country. I love to wear skirts in public too. I love the fuller skirts, as I can do my “twirly-girly” on the dance floor which lifts my skirt high enough to show the tops of my nylons. Fun, fun, fun! Always tons of wolf whistles, which I’m addicted to BTW.

Also, I love to wear mini skirts in public. I made an amazing discovery the first time I did that. I found that just as many women (strangers) were up-skirting me as guys were doing it to the women. I figure that if the women even get half the rush I get when doing that, then why deny them the enjoyment?

Summing up, I’d say to use your skirts to make everywhere you go a ‘happy place’ for all.

Thanks, Linda. I’m a little old to wear mini skirts but my legs are pretty slim for my weight and I love the idea of wearing a mini in public. I’m curious. What specifically are you talking about when you mentioned people up-skirting you?

Anonymous

I’m talking exactly about panty peeks.

Reminds me of something my mother once said to my sister, once sis became old enough to wear minis in public.  Mom said:  “If you’re going to wear a skirt that short, then you’re almost inviting people to look up your skirt.  However if you still insist on wearing that thing in public, please make sure you have clean panties on”.

LOL. I see. Thankfully, I paid attention years ago when my grandmother was teaching my sister about how a proper lady should sit (among other things). The funny thing is that it even affected how I sit in drab. I have never been one to do any manspreading. That’s just rude. Anyway, I hope to disappoint any people trying to peek but I’m also going to have fun watching them try.

Anonymous

I think that’s key.  Don’t give them the satisfaction, rather have a little fun of your own by teasing them.

When you mentiond mini skirts all these wonderful thoughts of my coming out video came rushing back with such deliteful memories. The pink fog had enveloped me and I had come out to my wife. Whe had so many questions and i told her that I would think about them andl et her know.

One night she was doing her makeup and was going out with some friends. She saw me watching and said well you have the house to yourself tonite, have fun.

After she left I decided I would do a video of me dressing and trying to answer some of her questions. I was in my 30’s and i put on all my undergarments, then set up my movie camera so it would film me doing my makeup fromm behind but also so the camera would film my face in the mirror.

As I applied my makeup I would discuss what I was feeling. I discusssed how every time i did my makeup I would feel these feminine rushes racing thru me and how deliteful those feeling are. And as I progressed from my foundation to blush to lids and lashes and finally to my lipstick how i felt mmore and more like a girl and how my mannerisms became super feminine and how much I loved those feeling. When i had completed my lipstick i looked into the mirror and asked her if she thought i looked pretty.

i put on a pretty silk blouse and then my black leather mini skirt, already had my heels on and i modeled and walked in front of the camera. Then I had the camera point to the couch and sat down keeping my knees together and sipping on a gin and tonic desscribed how my femininty allows mme to pursuit more of it. I lit a ladies cigarette and took femiine girlie puffs mentioning that my Mom had told me only women smoke anymore.

Finally I told her that as I was watching her do herr makeup that night I felt like she had those same feelings I had just described and found it cute that she had told me to have fun. Dresssing pretty or sexy is fun isnt it? And lastly I mentioned how unfair it was that she got to have a girls nitte out and I had naver had one. And so do you think i look sexy?

She watched it the following nite and then had me watch it with her so she coudl ask more questions. And she later told me ” well i love my femininty so i guess i can see how you love yours as well.

Thank you for reminding me of that wonderful moment. Hugs and girl 💋 👄 kisses Julie

Julie, that is such a wonderful thing you shared. These types of stories are so nice to read because I can relate to them so much. I guess that’s why we’re all here at CDH. Thanks, for sharing it. I loved it!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think every crossdresser who finally gathers a wardrobe together, finds a look they like, feels that euphoria and experiences that excitement thrill and rush that can only come from dressing, the desire to go out begins to set in.

Whether or not someone finally does it depends on level of desire and nerve, especially at first. I know for me, desire was there but every time I went to step out, fear pushed me back. I would stand on the stoop for a few seconds, hear a sound and race back in. It took a couple of weeks and standing outside longer and longer before desire overtook fear and I took that walk from the house to the car.

In my bliss, euphoria and excitement, I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. It became instant fear and panic. I wanted to flee. I was going to hurry back to the house but the car was closer. I walked as quickly to the car as my 6 in stiletto heels would allow. I opened the door. The interior lights came on spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stilettos and very short dress. I got in quickly and shut the door. I was shaking. My hear was pounding. I was sweating and breathing heavy. When I calmed down I was going back to the house and forget about this going out dressed stuff.

After several minutes as I calmed down, I looked down at my legs in my shiny pantyhose with my sexy heels and very short dress, hiked up really high. I had dreamed of this moment for so long. I can’t let one unexpected encounter ruin it all. Besides, I was able to show myself looking what I thought was quite sexy. Mayeb he noticed me and liked what he saw. My excitement began to build. I had to stay out and drive around. I started the car and drove down the block. I smiled and waved to the dog walker as I passed.

I drove around a couple of hours. I looked for places I could get out and walk around a bit, close enough to be see but far enough away where I couldn’t be touched. When I drove back home, I was very excited and fulfilled. I parked the car and had to walk back to the house. Is anyone around? I was hoping there was. In fact the more the better. Now I wanted to be seen. I got out and confidentially strutted back to the house, enjoying my femininity.

What had begun as a near disaster, became the beginning of so many dreams, fantasies and desires come true.

I wish you the same without the fear and panic.

Thank you so much for sharing this, Patty! First time out stories are my favorite thing about CDH. Ever since the moment I had the talk with my wife, I knew I wanted to dress in public. All of my clothes purchases, makeup selection, and choice of wig have all been with keeping public dressing in mind. I get a rush just thinking about it right now. I’m not nervous about it right now but I am sure the butterflies will be present when the time comes.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

When I first began gathering my wardrobe at 18 when i got my own place, I bought everything I had wanted so much for so long. I found when I wore some things, they excited me. Other things were kind of bland, boring, or old lady looking.

The things that were sexy and even slutty is what I loved. Some of the more matronly things I was able to tailor to more of my liking.

Now I had my sexy stilettos, some really great pantyhose, fabulous matching bra and panties, really pretty short and sexy dresses. I used balloons for breasts and put them in my bra. I would put on one of my wigs and some makeup. I would look at myself in the mirror and be amazed. I was a sexy girl with incredible legs, beautiful firm breasts and long, flowing, wavy hair. The thrill, excitement, rush and euphoria was like nothing I ever experienced before. I was a sexy girl. I was living a long time dream and fantasy.

Now, how can I take this even further? I should go out. I would put on an outfit, check myself out and try to decide which attire i looked best in. What is the most sexy looking and would draw the most attention? And in a rather strange way of evaluating this, the outfits that aroused me the most was going to be what I was going to wear. I would be excited, thrilled and fantasizing about my going out. And I was going to do it soon but not now. I need to try some more outfits. I was stalling. What if going out turns out to be a disaster? That totally destroys my dreams and fantasies.

For me the idea of going out excited me to no end. The reality and the fear held me back. I found desire had to become stronger than fear for me to do it. Sometimes it did, often it didn’t. If I was able to keep the fear away, no doubt I would have gone out all the time.

I hope you are less fearful and more confident than I was.

My confidence has been building as my heels practice has improved dramatically. I feel like I have found my feminine voice and that has helped too. I’m gonna start practicing makeup today and i fee like that’s the final key to building my confidence. Fear is another matter entirely. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t afraid but many things I do in drab strike fear into many people, and to a certain level myself included. However, I get extreme satisfaction from overcoming fear and just doing whatever it is that’s scary. It has always been a matter of identifying what is the cause of my fear and making specific decisions to overcome whatever it is that’s holding me back. Even if the results were not the outcome I was looking for, I felt better for having faced the fear. I’m a meticulous planner and I know what I must do to overcome my fears of getting out en femme. I know I have some common fears that a lot of the girls here have had. Every story someone shares about their own early experiences (even later ones) is a reference for me to help me make plans to overcome my own fears. And for your stories and everyone else’s here, I am grateful.

Hi Mika!

I’m so happy for you! Beware though, once you’ve got the bug, clothes collecting can become addictive – there’s just SO much cute stuff out there.

Oh… and going out in a skirt is the best feeling ever

Rachel xx

Lol, I think the bug already bit me. Thankfully, my timing has been perfect and I was able to get some blouses, pants leggings, and a couple dresses on sale for Black Friday (among other things). Once everything arrives, I’ll have about a dozen outfit combinations to play with. The excitement and anticipation is intense.

So excited for you girl! But like many have said have really started something dangerous. Next thing you know you’ll be like me and packing away your drab male clothes to make room for all the skirts and dresses and want. I’ve had to give up dressing as a guy because just no room for slacks anymore 🤷‍♀️

I’m also a fan of skater skirts. I love the flare and I think they just look so feminine and flirty. I also remember my first skirt, a pink tiered prairie skirt midi. I wore it around home so often the color washed out. That was far before I was confident enough to go out, so it never saw the light of day, though maybe I need a pretty replacement?

So happy for you and your making this huge step. Enjoy every minute of it and let us know how it goes 😘

Thank you so much for sharing this. It’s funny that you mentioned packing up the men’s clothes. My closet has been jammed full of shirts that have been too small for me for quite a while. I didn’t want my new skirt wrinkled so I did pack away enough of them to make room for the skirt. I’m definitely going to move more out when my Black Friday purchases arrive too as I still have a lot more drab shirts that are too small.

Hi Mika

I can only agree with the other girls that shopping dresses and skirts is clearly addictive. I just love to sit by the computer looking for nice clothing. I have found this site bubbleroom.eu (in english). I think the clothes they have is so wonderful. Last 2 weeks I have bought women’s clohing for more than $300.
      It’s expensive and very fun. Of course, if I se some nice clothing in store I’ll go in and bye it.

Tomorrow I will buy a new wardrobe to have place for all my clothes. The only male clothing I have is a couple pair of jeans, some t-shirts and sweaters and two winter jackets. I’m really that interested in male clothing.

Hugs
      Lily-Rose

If I lived in a different city and wasn’t in the public eye so much, I would definitely consider going femme full time. I’m on TV kinda often (three times this year) and people know me because of my activism within the city. But I have a friend that I have known for several years and I found out, thanks to her posting photos here, that (s)he is a crossdresser too. She has already ventured out with her wife, at least, twice. Once I get my makeup skills in order and my wig, forms, and other stuff arrive, we are going to have girl time together in Kansas City where we can be more ourselves than we can in our conservative hometown.

Mika

I’m so lucky for you. Take good care of the time you have together. I’m 63 years old now as I’m starting to come out as mtf transgender.  My biggest regret is why I didn’t I do this a really long time ago. Sometimes I think that I’m the last person to know I am transgender. Has it been so obvious to others? Take good care of yourself and don’t make the same mistakes I did.

Lots of hugs

Lily-Rose

I do consider myself to be on the transgender spectrum. Specifically, I feel gender fluid and I have felt like that for about 30 years. I don’t have any regrets about not crossdressing sooner. It would have been nice to have been dressing at a young age and playing with all the younger fashion styles. I’m 47 now and have to keep that in mind when I’m picking out my girly wardrobe. But I am intensely hopeful that my bodyshaping, wig, and makeup will melt some years off. If circumstances ever change drastically and I ever decide to make a full time transition, I won’t look back with any regrets on not taking the leap sooner.

Anonymous

For those gurls that aren’t big, look up Timpa bras. And Little Women as a supplier of AAA, AA and A cup bras.
      Those style bras you can wear under drab quite successfully, and get that wonderful ‘hug’.

It’s been many years since I had my first skirt, but the thrill of buying A new skirt and wearing it is still something I treasure. I love the feel and look of velvet and wool skirts and it shows in my collection of over thirty skirts. But I found something was lacking and today I filled that need by going out and buying two velour Maxie skirts I actually set out to buy A black skirt but I also liked A blue one also so I came home with both. Wearing them with A white satin blouse fulfilled my desire for this season. The feeling of velour and satin is hard to beat.

Oh, my. Reading that just gets me all warm and fuzzy. This morning I still only had my first skirt. As of tonight, I have nine (although two of them are way too big and may never fit unless I buy some hips). Last week, I bought my first satin blouse and I am dying for it to arrive.

I was ecstatic once I figured out my ideal skirt size. My favorite is a black pencil skirt. I love the shape it gives my hips and thighs, very classy.

Girl, you and me both! My wife is supportive but I am easing her into this gradually. When I wear a skirt around the house for the first time, it’s gonna be a long pencil skirt. Sleek and sexy but more modest than all my others ones.

Hmmm. I think today’s the day Brittney.

Hi Mika

I got my first skirt so long ago that I don’t even remember what it looked like.But recently I’ve been buying way to much clothes. Easily for $500 and maybe a little more, in a couple of month. And now in covid times I mainly shop on the internet, it’s easy (far to easy for my wallet) ’cause I know my sizes well . Some beautiful dresses, and three very silky skirts, both min, midi and maxi. They are so smooth and lovely. And by the way my normal heels are between 4 to 5 inches. I wear them always at home.

And I almost forgot to mention the bra I bought on black Friday. The most beautiful bra I’ve ever seen, it’s red and so very beautiful. I had cost $90,  but On black Friday I bought it for $55.

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

That’s awesome! I’m just starting to dabble with bras now that I finally got my forms.

By the way, I love your new profile picture! Take care.

Hugs

Kathleen
      Duchess

Ha! That’s the same skirt I bought my first time. I about wore it out cause it went with everything and really made my legs look great. Enjoy!

I can’t wait to wear it. I’m wearing my longer skirts around my wife first. But the skater skirt is my favorite.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Can anyone else feel the pink fog rolling in????

Sandy

Help the fog is so thick I can hardly breath (deeeep breath ).     Ahhhhhhhh

LOL. Yeah, it’s thick! I told my wife today that all I need to get out now was some dry shampoo  to take the shine out of my black wig. She went and found some for me. Mika might be stepping out this weekend!

Revel
      Baroness

Very nice, Mika! My first skirt that I bought was a mid length dark pink pleated skirt on clearance at Target, and it’s a XS size, but because it’s an elastic waist skirt, I managed to get it on! I just bought another one like it only a black pleated skirt S size, and it’s not quite as tight on my waist and looks fantastic! Yes, buying ladies clothes can be fun and addictive. I like to buy them on clearance. 🙂

Girl, I’m a bit jealous of your size! Shortly, after this post, I went to a Dillards clearance store for their Black Friday sale where they were doing 50% off their clearance prices. I took a bunch of skirts to the men’s fitting room and found 2 mini skirts, 2 denim skirts, and a mid calf length fitted skirt that I’m wearing today. They were all $5 to $12. That was so fun! Hopefully they do another big sale like that after Christmas so I can get some dresses and tops at those kinds of prices.

Revel
          Baroness

Giggles. I work out constantly to keep my girly figure. My size is a Medium 8-10, but if it’s stretchy material, I can fit into a Small. Isn’t it fun to shop for ladies clothes on sale or clearance? It’s one of my favorite things to do! I’m sure that you had a lot of fun, and got some deals too. You go girl!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Revel.

I used to be really slim just a few years ago. That’s also given me a good reason to pack up a lot of drab clothes that are too small so I can make room for my girl clothes. My corsets all being too small now has motivated me to lose weight (again). It’s going well but, of course, takes time.

Revel
            Baroness

Oh yes. I started going on a diet before summer, and after much exercising, it took me 6 months to lose twenty pounds. The reason why it took so long is my way of dieting isn’t to cut out completely what you like to eat – just cut down on the portions. Remember sisters, it’s all in the portions! Well, now it’s time for me to try on that new black pleated skirt…

I have no doubt you’ll lose all the weight you want to lose Mika. You’re motivated and athletic, why wouldn’t you succeed? In my case I could never stick to a diet, until 8 years ago when health issues forced me to lose weight, I went nuts! I made a game of seeing how little I could eat in a day, got down to about 800 calories and kept it up for over a month, eventually upped the calories and exercise level and lost 60lbs. 8 years later the weight has been kept at bay. Long story short, if a slacker like me can do it, a CDer motivated to look hot outside certainly can as well.

Thank you for posting that. I’m trying to get rid of my belly too. Cardio, cardio, cardio. I stopped eating junk food and sweets. I loved reading your post. Glad your wife accepts you. Hugs and Kisses…

Yeah, I’ve cut the sweets and have just concentrated on portion control for now. Cardio is coming soon. I was drinking a six pack every day. Now I just have 2-3 high AVB beers on the weekend nights.

Good for you. Alcoholic drinks have so much sugar and calories. When we get the vaccine then the gyms will open up. It’s so hard to lower my percentage of body fat without a stair climber or elliptical machine. I wish you the best!!!!!

Nice picks for bra and skirt. Definitively skirts with a tighter/higher waist create a impression of bigger hips, which looks really feminine. Some days ago I purchased two skirts (one is white and the other one is green). I hope I can try them soon.

xoxo

Daisy

Thanks, Daisy. I really want to buy some hips soon. But creating the illusion will do for now.

Hi Mika

Last week I did one thing I’ve never done before. I went to work and worked all day underdressed. It was lovely so I will defiantly do it again. Only problem is that I change clothes in an completely male dressing room. But it was thrilling doing it.

Hugs
      Lily

I LOVE it Lily. That’s awesome! Honestly, from our conversations, I would not have guessed you had not done that before. But since you have to change in front of guys, then I do understand why you haven’t until now. But, hey, now that everything is out in the open, you are free to do that anytime. I’m really happy how things are going for you, Lily.

Hugs

Hi Mika
          It’s not completely out in the open. None of the guys that change in my dressing room knows about me being transgender. It’s just the small group at ENT surgery that knows it and they are all women. And I have promised them not to change in their dressing room, lol. So it’s only when I work certain hours when I’m fairly certain I will be alone in the dressing room I dare doing it and I really don’t want to start and rumours that forces me to come out for ALL the people that works on my department, I’m not ready for that now. I will sure do it again when there is an opportunity. But eventually, if the doctors let me go into transition I have to do it. And I haven’t been accepting me being transgender for so long (but I’ve been transgender since birth). You know, when I grew up being transgender was something to be ashamed for. And that has made me not accepting I’m transgender though I’ve known it since early puberty. On January 2 2021, an article about me will be published here on CDH.

Lots of hugs
          Lily-Rose

Ahh. I totally understand the dressing room thing now. I’m really excited that you have an upcoming article and I can’t wait to read it. Our conversations inspired me to come out to a friend today and it went really well.
            Hugs

Hi Mika

I feel honoured that I could inspire you. In fact it was you that helped me/inspired me to come out to my co-workers. Thank you very much for that. I seems we both benefit from talking to each other 😀

Hugs

Lily

How exciting. I would be lying if I said I am not jealous.
      Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer. That’s so sweet of you.

I love how they can be moved higher or lower depending on the length of thigh highs or if wearing tights or yoga pants underneath. They’re so versatile. And, OMG, don’t even get me started about how they twirl!

Neha, I can’t imagine buying my first one at a mall. That’s really brave. I’ll definitely do a few spins in my skirt for ya!

The wireless I got had removable pads too. Depending on what I am wearing, I can go a little bigger if I want.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?