- November 23, 2020 at 3:12 pm #409910Mika MaloneParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Oh, girls! My first bra and skirt arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. The bra is just a seamless wireless bra with pads that I can wear under my drab clothes. In fact, I put it on immediately and went to town. It should do me fine until I get some forms and a pocket bra.
But the skirt! OMG! Absolute heaven. It’s a black high waist skater skirt. I picked it because it’s extremely stretchy and I should be able to wear it after I get a good corset, shapewear, or just have less of a beer belly. Since I have no hips, natural or purchased, I was pleased with how the skater skirt flared out and made my hips looks fuller than they are. I wore my yoga pants and strappy pumps with it and love the way it looked. My wife knows about it but I haven’t worn it for her yet. I’m exposing her to this gradually. This also is my fourth day in a row wearing my 3.75 inch heels at home all day long. My feet hurt a bit but I’m loving it.
I’m one step closer to going public. I need to get a serious waist cincher, some makeup (and skills), a cute blouse, and a proper wig. Some forms and pocket bra would be great too but not entirely necessary as I am naturally a B cup and my new padded bra shapes them up adequately.
All the feels! So happy!
Total of 47 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 13, 2020 at 5:18 am #417624Jennifer RobertsBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
How exciting. I would be lying if I said I am not jealous.
- December 11, 2020 at 1:18 pm #416947Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
Last week I did one thing I’ve never done before. I went to work and worked all day underdressed. It was lovely so I will defiantly do it again. Only problem is that I change clothes in an completely male dressing room. But it was thrilling doing it.
- December 11, 2020 at 6:45 pm #417032Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
I LOVE it Lily. That’s awesome! Honestly, from our conversations, I would not have guessed you had not done that before. But since you have to change in front of guys, then I do understand why you haven’t until now. But, hey, now that everything is out in the open, you are free to do that anytime. I’m really happy how things are going for you, Lily.
- December 12, 2020 at 12:05 pm #417336Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
It’s not completely out in the open. None of the guys that change in my dressing room knows about me being transgender. It’s just the small group at ENT surgery that knows it and they are all women. And I have promised them not to change in their dressing room, lol. So it’s only when I work certain hours when I’m fairly certain I will be alone in the dressing room I dare doing it and I really don’t want to start and rumours that forces me to come out for ALL the people that works on my department, I’m not ready for that now. I will sure do it again when there is an opportunity. But eventually, if the doctors let me go into transition I have to do it. And I haven’t been accepting me being transgender for so long (but I’ve been transgender since birth). You know, when I grew up being transgender was something to be ashamed for. And that has made me not accepting I’m transgender though I’ve known it since early puberty. On January 2 2021, an article about me will be published here on CDH.
Lots of hugs
- December 12, 2020 at 3:02 pm #417411Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Ahh. I totally understand the dressing room thing now. I’m really excited that you have an upcoming article and I can’t wait to read it. Our conversations inspired me to come out to a friend today and it went really well.
- December 13, 2020 at 2:40 am #417589Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I feel honoured that I could inspire you. In fact it was you that helped me/inspired me to come out to my co-workers. Thank you very much for that. I seems we both benefit from talking to each other 😀
- December 9, 2020 at 8:02 am #416114Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 80Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
Nice picks for bra and skirt. Definitively skirts with a tighter/higher waist create a impression of bigger hips, which looks really feminine. Some days ago I purchased two skirts (one is white and the other one is green). I hope I can try them soon.
- December 9, 2020 at 8:22 am #416124
- December 9, 2020 at 2:05 am #416040Troubles MaloneLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Thank you for posting that. I’m trying to get rid of my belly too. Cardio, cardio, cardio. I stopped eating junk food and sweets. I loved reading your post. Glad your wife accepts you. Hugs and Kisses…
- December 9, 2020 at 5:41 am #416071Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Yeah, I’ve cut the sweets and have just concentrated on portion control for now. Cardio is coming soon. I was drinking a six pack every day. Now I just have 2-3 high AVB beers on the weekend nights.
- December 10, 2020 at 3:35 am #416402Troubles MaloneLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Good for you. Alcoholic drinks have so much sugar and calories. When we get the vaccine then the gyms will open up. It’s so hard to lower my percentage of body fat without a stair climber or elliptical machine. I wish you the best!!!!!
- December 8, 2020 at 9:13 pm #416018Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 545 times
That’s great you’ve been out in public underdress. Congratulation girl. You’ve also given me idea of wireless bra. I think i can try it. Thanks girl.
- December 9, 2020 at 5:35 am #416068Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
The wireless I got had removable pads too. Depending on what I am wearing, I can go a little bigger if I want.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 8, 2020 at 7:07 pm #415974RevelLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
Very nice, Mika! My first skirt that I bought was a mid length dark pink pleated skirt on clearance at Target, and it’s a XS size, but because it’s an elastic waist skirt, I managed to get it on! I just bought another one like it only a black pleated skirt S size, and it’s not quite as tight on my waist and looks fantastic! Yes, buying ladies clothes can be fun and addictive. I like to buy them on clearance. 🙂
- December 8, 2020 at 7:26 pm #415980Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Girl, I’m a bit jealous of your size! Shortly, after this post, I went to a Dillards clearance store for their Black Friday sale where they were doing 50% off their clearance prices. I took a bunch of skirts to the men’s fitting room and found 2 mini skirts, 2 denim skirts, and a mid calf length fitted skirt that I’m wearing today. They were all $5 to $12. That was so fun! Hopefully they do another big sale like that after Christmas so I can get some dresses and tops at those kinds of prices.
- December 8, 2020 at 7:36 pm #415981RevelLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
Giggles. I work out constantly to keep my girly figure. My size is a Medium 8-10, but if it’s stretchy material, I can fit into a Small. Isn’t it fun to shop for ladies clothes on sale or clearance? It’s one of my favorite things to do! I’m sure that you had a lot of fun, and got some deals too. You go girl!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Revel.
- December 8, 2020 at 7:44 pm #415984Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
I used to be really slim just a few years ago. That’s also given me a good reason to pack up a lot of drab clothes that are too small so I can make room for my girl clothes. My corsets all being too small now has motivated me to lose weight (again). It’s going well but, of course, takes time.
- December 9, 2020 at 2:46 am #416048Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1794 timesBeen thanked: 1917 times
I have no doubt you’ll lose all the weight you want to lose Mika. You’re motivated and athletic, why wouldn’t you succeed? In my case I could never stick to a diet, until 8 years ago when health issues forced me to lose weight, I went nuts! I made a game of seeing how little I could eat in a day, got down to about 800 calories and kept it up for over a month, eventually upped the calories and exercise level and lost 60lbs. 8 years later the weight has been kept at bay. Long story short, if a slacker like me can do it, a CDer motivated to look hot outside certainly can as well.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 8, 2020 at 8:34 pm #416013RevelLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 29Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
Oh yes. I started going on a diet before summer, and after much exercising, it took me 6 months to lose twenty pounds. The reason why it took so long is my way of dieting isn’t to cut out completely what you like to eat – just cut down on the portions. Remember sisters, it’s all in the portions! Well, now it’s time for me to try on that new black pleated skirt…
- December 8, 2020 at 5:12 pm #415953Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 332Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
- December 8, 2020 at 3:04 pm #415916KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
- December 8, 2020 at 2:54 pm #415911DuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I got my first skirt so long ago that I don’t even remember what it looked like.But recently I’ve been buying way to much clothes. Easily for $500 and maybe a little more, in a couple of month. And now in covid times I mainly shop on the internet, it’s easy (far to easy for my wallet) ’cause I know my sizes well . Some beautiful dresses, and three very silky skirts, both min, midi and maxi. They are so smooth and lovely. And by the way my normal heels are between 4 to 5 inches. I wear them always at home.
And I almost forgot to mention the bra I bought on black Friday. The most beautiful bra I’ve ever seen, it’s red and so very beautiful. I had cost $90, but On black Friday I bought it for $55.
Lots of Hugs
- December 8, 2020 at 3:51 pm #415932Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
That’s awesome! I’m just starting to dabble with bras now that I finally got my forms.
By the way, I love your new profile picture! Take care.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 8, 2020 at 12:08 am #415622Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 624Has thanked: 39669 timesBeen thanked: 1141 times
- December 8, 2020 at 5:00 am #415677Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Girl, you and me both! My wife is supportive but I am easing her into this gradually. When I wear a skirt around the house for the first time, it’s gonna be a long pencil skirt. Sleek and sexy but more modest than all my others ones.
Hmmm. I think today’s the day Brittney.
- November 29, 2020 at 11:28 am #412208sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 183Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 882 times
It’s been many years since I had my first skirt, but the thrill of buying A new skirt and wearing it is still something I treasure. I love the feel and look of velvet and wool skirts and it shows in my collection of over thirty skirts. But I found something was lacking and today I filled that need by going out and buying two velour Maxie skirts I actually set out to buy A black skirt but I also liked A blue one also so I came home with both. Wearing them with A white satin blouse fulfilled my desire for this season. The feeling of velour and satin is hard to beat.
- November 29, 2020 at 4:13 pm #412321Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Oh, my. Reading that just gets me all warm and fuzzy. This morning I still only had my first skirt. As of tonight, I have nine (although two of them are way too big and may never fit unless I buy some hips). Last week, I bought my first satin blouse and I am dying for it to arrive.
- November 28, 2020 at 5:21 pm #411974Candy CanLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 125Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
- November 26, 2020 at 12:13 pm #410997DuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I can only agree with the other girls that shopping dresses and skirts is clearly addictive. I just love to sit by the computer looking for nice clothing. I have found this site bubbleroom.eu (in english). I think the clothes they have is so wonderful. Last 2 weeks I have bought women’s clohing for more than $300.
It’s expensive and very fun. Of course, if I se some nice clothing in store I’ll go in and bye it.
Tomorrow I will buy a new wardrobe to have place for all my clothes. The only male clothing I have is a couple pair of jeans, some t-shirts and sweaters and two winter jackets. I’m really that interested in male clothing.
- November 26, 2020 at 12:50 pm #411010Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
If I lived in a different city and wasn’t in the public eye so much, I would definitely consider going femme full time. I’m on TV kinda often (three times this year) and people know me because of my activism within the city. But I have a friend that I have known for several years and I found out, thanks to her posting photos here, that (s)he is a crossdresser too. She has already ventured out with her wife, at least, twice. Once I get my makeup skills in order and my wig, forms, and other stuff arrive, we are going to have girl time together in Kansas City where we can be more ourselves than we can in our conservative hometown.
- November 26, 2020 at 3:06 pm #411038DuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I’m so lucky for you. Take good care of the time you have together. I’m 63 years old now as I’m starting to come out as mtf transgender. My biggest regret is why I didn’t I do this a really long time ago. Sometimes I think that I’m the last person to know I am transgender. Has it been so obvious to others? Take good care of yourself and don’t make the same mistakes I did.
Lots of hugs
- November 26, 2020 at 3:59 pm #411048Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
I do consider myself to be on the transgender spectrum. Specifically, I feel gender fluid and I have felt like that for about 30 years. I don’t have any regrets about not crossdressing sooner. It would have been nice to have been dressing at a young age and playing with all the younger fashion styles. I’m 47 now and have to keep that in mind when I’m picking out my girly wardrobe. But I am intensely hopeful that my bodyshaping, wig, and makeup will melt some years off. If circumstances ever change drastically and I ever decide to make a full time transition, I won’t look back with any regrets on not taking the leap sooner.
- November 26, 2020 at 10:38 am #410955Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
So excited for you girl! But like many have said have really started something dangerous. Next thing you know you’ll be like me and packing away your drab male clothes to make room for all the skirts and dresses and want. I’ve had to give up dressing as a guy because just no room for slacks anymore 🤷♀️
I’m also a fan of skater skirts. I love the flare and I think they just look so feminine and flirty. I also remember my first skirt, a pink tiered prairie skirt midi. I wore it around home so often the color washed out. That was far before I was confident enough to go out, so it never saw the light of day, though maybe I need a pretty replacement?
So happy for you and your making this huge step. Enjoy every minute of it and let us know how it goes 😘
- November 26, 2020 at 11:36 am #410983Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thank you so much for sharing this. It’s funny that you mentioned packing up the men’s clothes. My closet has been jammed full of shirts that have been too small for me for quite a while. I didn’t want my new skirt wrinkled so I did pack away enough of them to make room for the skirt. I’m definitely going to move more out when my Black Friday purchases arrive too as I still have a lot more drab shirts that are too small.
- November 26, 2020 at 5:47 am #410826Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
I’m so happy for you! Beware though, once you’ve got the bug, clothes collecting can become addictive – there’s just SO much cute stuff out there.
Oh… and going out in a skirt is the best feeling ever
- November 26, 2020 at 9:51 am #410932Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Lol, I think the bug already bit me. Thankfully, my timing has been perfect and I was able to get some blouses, pants leggings, and a couple dresses on sale for Black Friday (among other things). Once everything arrives, I’ll have about a dozen outfit combinations to play with. The excitement and anticipation is intense.
- November 26, 2020 at 4:52 am #410813Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
I think every crossdresser who finally gathers a wardrobe together, finds a look they like, feels that euphoria and experiences that excitement thrill and rush that can only come from dressing, the desire to go out begins to set in.
Whether or not someone finally does it depends on level of desire and nerve, especially at first. I know for me, desire was there but every time I went to step out, fear pushed me back. I would stand on the stoop for a few seconds, hear a sound and race back in. It took a couple of weeks and standing outside longer and longer before desire overtook fear and I took that walk from the house to the car.
In my bliss, euphoria and excitement, I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. It became instant fear and panic. I wanted to flee. I was going to hurry back to the house but the car was closer. I walked as quickly to the car as my 6 in stiletto heels would allow. I opened the door. The interior lights came on spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stilettos and very short dress. I got in quickly and shut the door. I was shaking. My hear was pounding. I was sweating and breathing heavy. When I calmed down I was going back to the house and forget about this going out dressed stuff.
After several minutes as I calmed down, I looked down at my legs in my shiny pantyhose with my sexy heels and very short dress, hiked up really high. I had dreamed of this moment for so long. I can’t let one unexpected encounter ruin it all. Besides, I was able to show myself looking what I thought was quite sexy. Mayeb he noticed me and liked what he saw. My excitement began to build. I had to stay out and drive around. I started the car and drove down the block. I smiled and waved to the dog walker as I passed.
I drove around a couple of hours. I looked for places I could get out and walk around a bit, close enough to be see but far enough away where I couldn’t be touched. When I drove back home, I was very excited and fulfilled. I parked the car and had to walk back to the house. Is anyone around? I was hoping there was. In fact the more the better. Now I wanted to be seen. I got out and confidentially strutted back to the house, enjoying my femininity.
What had begun as a near disaster, became the beginning of so many dreams, fantasies and desires come true.
I wish you the same without the fear and panic.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Patty Phose.
- November 26, 2020 at 10:12 am #410947Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thank you so much for sharing this, Patty! First time out stories are my favorite thing about CDH. Ever since the moment I had the talk with my wife, I knew I wanted to dress in public. All of my clothes purchases, makeup selection, and choice of wig have all been with keeping public dressing in mind. I get a rush just thinking about it right now. I’m not nervous about it right now but I am sure the butterflies will be present when the time comes.
- November 27, 2020 at 6:20 am #411215Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
When I first began gathering my wardrobe at 18 when i got my own place, I bought everything I had wanted so much for so long. I found when I wore some things, they excited me. Other things were kind of bland, boring, or old lady looking.
The things that were sexy and even slutty is what I loved. Some of the more matronly things I was able to tailor to more of my liking.
Now I had my sexy stilettos, some really great pantyhose, fabulous matching bra and panties, really pretty short and sexy dresses. I used balloons for breasts and put them in my bra. I would put on one of my wigs and some makeup. I would look at myself in the mirror and be amazed. I was a sexy girl with incredible legs, beautiful firm breasts and long, flowing, wavy hair. The thrill, excitement, rush and euphoria was like nothing I ever experienced before. I was a sexy girl. I was living a long time dream and fantasy.
Now, how can I take this even further? I should go out. I would put on an outfit, check myself out and try to decide which attire i looked best in. What is the most sexy looking and would draw the most attention? And in a rather strange way of evaluating this, the outfits that aroused me the most was going to be what I was going to wear. I would be excited, thrilled and fantasizing about my going out. And I was going to do it soon but not now. I need to try some more outfits. I was stalling. What if going out turns out to be a disaster? That totally destroys my dreams and fantasies.
For me the idea of going out excited me to no end. The reality and the fear held me back. I found desire had to become stronger than fear for me to do it. Sometimes it did, often it didn’t. If I was able to keep the fear away, no doubt I would have gone out all the time.
I hope you are less fearful and more confident than I was.
- November 27, 2020 at 7:21 am #411239Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
My confidence has been building as my heels practice has improved dramatically. I feel like I have found my feminine voice and that has helped too. I’m gonna start practicing makeup today and i fee like that’s the final key to building my confidence. Fear is another matter entirely. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t afraid but many things I do in drab strike fear into many people, and to a certain level myself included. However, I get extreme satisfaction from overcoming fear and just doing whatever it is that’s scary. It has always been a matter of identifying what is the cause of my fear and making specific decisions to overcome whatever it is that’s holding me back. Even if the results were not the outcome I was looking for, I felt better for having faced the fear. I’m a meticulous planner and I know what I must do to overcome my fears of getting out en femme. I know I have some common fears that a lot of the girls here have had. Every story someone shares about their own early experiences (even later ones) is a reference for me to help me make plans to overcome my own fears. And for your stories and everyone else’s here, I am grateful.
- November 25, 2020 at 4:23 am #410426AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 114Has thanked: 520 timesBeen thanked: 643 times
Welcome to happy skirt country. I love to wear skirts in public too. I love the fuller skirts, as I can do my “twirly-girly” on the dance floor which lifts my skirt high enough to show the tops of my nylons. Fun, fun, fun! Always tons of wolf whistles, which I’m addicted to BTW.
Also, I love to wear mini skirts in public. I made an amazing discovery the first time I did that. I found that just as many women (strangers) were up-skirting me as guys were doing it to the women. I figure that if the women even get half the rush I get when doing that, then why deny them the enjoyment?
Summing up, I’d say to use your skirts to make everywhere you go a ‘happy place’ for all.
- November 25, 2020 at 9:10 am #410516Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thanks, Linda. I’m a little old to wear mini skirts but my legs are pretty slim for my weight and I love the idea of wearing a mini in public. I’m curious. What specifically are you talking about when you mentioned people up-skirting you?
- November 29, 2020 at 1:41 am #412077Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 35Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
When you mentiond mini skirts all these wonderful thoughts of my coming out video came rushing back with such deliteful memories. The pink fog had enveloped me and I had come out to my wife. Whe had so many questions and i told her that I would think about them andl et her know.
One night she was doing her makeup and was going out with some friends. She saw me watching and said well you have the house to yourself tonite, have fun.
After she left I decided I would do a video of me dressing and trying to answer some of her questions. I was in my 30’s and i put on all my undergarments, then set up my movie camera so it would film me doing my makeup fromm behind but also so the camera would film my face in the mirror.
As I applied my makeup I would discuss what I was feeling. I discusssed how every time i did my makeup I would feel these feminine rushes racing thru me and how deliteful those feeling are. And as I progressed from my foundation to blush to lids and lashes and finally to my lipstick how i felt mmore and more like a girl and how my mannerisms became super feminine and how much I loved those feeling. When i had completed my lipstick i looked into the mirror and asked her if she thought i looked pretty.
i put on a pretty silk blouse and then my black leather mini skirt, already had my heels on and i modeled and walked in front of the camera. Then I had the camera point to the couch and sat down keeping my knees together and sipping on a gin and tonic desscribed how my femininty allows mme to pursuit more of it. I lit a ladies cigarette and took femiine girlie puffs mentioning that my Mom had told me only women smoke anymore.
Finally I told her that as I was watching her do herr makeup that night I felt like she had those same feelings I had just described and found it cute that she had told me to have fun. Dresssing pretty or sexy is fun isnt it? And lastly I mentioned how unfair it was that she got to have a girls nitte out and I had naver had one. And so do you think i look sexy?
She watched it the following nite and then had me watch it with her so she coudl ask more questions. And she later told me ” well i love my femininty so i guess i can see how you love yours as well.
Thank you for reminding me of that wonderful moment. Hugs and girl 💋 👄 kisses Julie
- November 26, 2020 at 4:38 am #410812AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 114Has thanked: 520 timesBeen thanked: 643 times
I’m talking exactly about panty peeks.
Reminds me of something my mother once said to my sister, once sis became old enough to wear minis in public. Mom said: “If you’re going to wear a skirt that short, then you’re almost inviting people to look up your skirt. However if you still insist on wearing that thing in public, please make sure you have clean panties on”.
- November 26, 2020 at 9:42 am #410919Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
LOL. I see. Thankfully, I paid attention years ago when my grandmother was teaching my sister about how a proper lady should sit (among other things). The funny thing is that it even affected how I sit in drab. I have never been one to do any manspreading. That’s just rude. Anyway, I hope to disappoint any people trying to peek but I’m also going to have fun watching them try.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 27, 2020 at 5:40 am #411199
- November 24, 2020 at 10:02 am #410172EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
Now you see why genetic women love shopping! The feeling you get when you buy some pretty new things and can’t wait to try them on. The way the new skirt looks and feels. The snug, comforting feeling a proper fitting bra. I could go on. Well done you! Congrats on the new things. Now, set a budget or things will really get out of hand. 👗💄👜👡👙💅🏼🤷♀️ Trust me on this!
- November 27, 2020 at 11:37 am #411338DuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
Hi though I now consider myself a woman I really love shopping My black Friday treat was buying myself a bra in a really exclusive shop. I don’t know the brand but it’s absolutely wonderfully beautiful. And the price $90. But it’s so beautiful it’s well worth the money. Just love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
With love from
- November 27, 2020 at 12:01 pm #411346Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Lily-Rose, I know that feeling very well. I have such a huge collection of panties that I may never need to buy any again. But when I was actively buying, I occasionally would splurge and buy some La Perla if it was on sale. Hmm. That gives me an idea for a new forum topic.
- November 27, 2020 at 12:03 pm #411347
- November 24, 2020 at 10:14 am #410177Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thanks, Emily. You describe everything perfectly. This is why I love it here at CDH. We all relate so well with each other. I learned my lesson on setting a budget back when I got into underdressing. I could go, at least, six months without wearing the same panties twice. My wishlists are so full right now as I do my best to control my urge to purchase all the things I want. Plus, i’m trying to think things through logically. I won’t be getting any dresses or fitted tops until I get a heavy duty waist cincher and some forms so I can more accurately measure myself and order just the right sizes.
- November 24, 2020 at 7:49 am #410119Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1703 times
- November 24, 2020 at 2:53 am #410076DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
Congratulations on you new bra and skirt. I know those feelings of thrill and excitement so well when getting new things, especially for the first time. I’m glad you are loving your heels too. Definitely wear them as much as possible to break the on and get used to them.
I see you are already planning on going out and making preparations. Good luck and best wishes with that.
- November 24, 2020 at 7:32 am #410113Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thanks, Patty. When I told my wife that I wanted to go all out with the dressing, she said that it was fine but she didn’t want to go out in public with me while I’m dressed. I told her that wasn’t a problem because I really didn’t want to dress publicly beyond a few special events. It took less than five seconds for me to change my mind and tell her that I did want to dress and get out in public. So, each step I take is with that goal in mind.
- November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm #410259DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
Getting all dressed up for the first time is so exciting and such a thrill. And it doesn’t go away. Every time you get something new, just the anticipation of getting it, then wearing it keeps that excitement and thrill going. It never seems to go away or end. Even wearing some favorite attire even if you’ve worn it many times before doesn’t seem to matter either. That excitement and thrill is always there.
Going out takes it to and even higher level. Hope you get out and enjoy it as much as have,
- November 24, 2020 at 1:51 am #410069Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1794 timesBeen thanked: 1917 times
- November 24, 2020 at 7:45 am #410117Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thanks, Cindy. That’s really sweet of you to say. I gotta admit, seeing your picture, that I wish I had eyebrows and ocular bone structure like you. You’ve got it together, girl!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 24, 2020 at 7:58 am #410123Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1794 timesBeen thanked: 1917 times
- November 24, 2020 at 9:36 am #410165Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
- November 24, 2020 at 10:40 am #410185Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1794 timesBeen thanked: 1917 times
- November 24, 2020 at 11:46 am #410203Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
- November 23, 2020 at 10:48 pm #410040Neha MLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 35Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
Happy for you Mika. As everyone said, there is no stopping girl.. i still remember my first skirt which i tried in a shopping mall.. i even posted that in cdh.. then i bought one more which is currently in my profile pic,, gosh, i love them babe!! Do a swirl on behalf of me please 😍
- November 23, 2020 at 7:54 pm #410012Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1144Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 2986 times
- November 23, 2020 at 8:45 pm #410025Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Thank you. Yes, I consider myself lucky to get so much girl time around the family. Plus, I still need more practice with my heels. I wore my bra all day after it arrived and it was fabulous! I only wore my skirt for a little while and only in private. My wife is supportive but I want to ease her into it without overwhelming her.
- November 23, 2020 at 6:32 pm #410002Britney SummersLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 124Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 442 times
- November 23, 2020 at 7:01 pm #410005Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
- November 25, 2020 at 8:51 am #410514Britney SummersLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 124Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 442 times
Same here, I love that part about being able to move it higher or lower, as well as the twirliness. Its nice to not have to worry about the pesky lady bump with a skater skirt.
- November 23, 2020 at 5:56 pm #409993Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1092 times
oh no, you bought a skirt? that sounds like trouble. i started with 1 skirt then another and now i have a whole collection. probably about 30 or so. love wearing them out in public with a nice pair of open toe sandals with 4″ heels. there is nothing like a skirt to make you feel sexy. except the mini skirt. that makes your legs look longer, especially with heels. enjoy that skirt, there will be many more to come.
- November 23, 2020 at 7:05 pm #410006Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Absolutely! I have already put a few other styles in my cart. I can’t wait to get everything put together so I can get out and shop for more skirts en femme.
- November 23, 2020 at 5:49 pm #409992Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5593 timesBeen thanked: 2300 times
- November 23, 2020 at 7:06 pm #410007
- November 23, 2020 at 5:36 pm #409987Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3191 times
I’m getting excited just reading this, go get em girl!!
- November 23, 2020 at 7:12 pm #410008
- November 23, 2020 at 4:57 pm #409952Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2412Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 4770 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.