Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today afternoon I thought for any reason I could shop myself. I did my first step although it was a baby step. I went in front my house to smoke a cigarette while I wore my fake boobs and my red top. That one on my profile pic by the way. I wasn’t too confident at first because I wore a hoody on cover my beauty but finally i could take of the hoody and be me. I felt so powered. Next step is to go out while I wear it or even have make up on. I am excited…..

Anonymous

Thats the spirit! 😊

Congrats and good luck! It is a journey. Step by step is the best way to make progress. Don’t try to sprint to the finish.

MacKenzie Alexandra

One step at a time and enjoy the journey!

Anonymous
      Lady

Cograts!  Now there will be a next and a next. Keep us apprised of your journey.

🍷C

Thank u for all of u. Its a slow process.  Kisses.

Gibbie
      Lady

Good for you. Myself  I’m not sure I want my nieghbors to be the first ones to come out to. My wife and I do go out shopping togather I love that. From the house to the car and then free. We do that a lot. Trying on new cloths can sometimes be a problem. If we can go in togather it’s real easy. Proud of you keep going. Let us know your progress. Trisha💋💋

Anonymous

Small steps lead to a great journey. Mine started with taking the trash bin to the end of the driveway during the evening, then going to the post office hoping no one would be there and it was crowded. From there I went to Walmart early one morning and saw that no one cared or noticed. Since then I go out frequently to shop and enjoy Carla. I have shopped at all the major stores, tried on clothing and have had no issues at all. Yesterday I went to my local grocery store and enjoyed buying groceries so much better than in male mode. So enjoy your journey!

Carla

Thanks for everyone sharing their experiences. I want to my first step but have been reluctant until I read these. Wish me luck🤞

Anonymous

That is so awesome. I bet is was scary and exciting all rolled up. Congrats on your first of many steps.

Regarding this concern about being noticed and found out;
      There are many videos on the Internet showing a person walking about while cross dressed. Sometimes in quite busy streets.
      I find it’s actually just as interesting to watch the behaviour of people who are randomly passing-by, as it is to look at the person who is the main interest.
      In all the video’s I have ever seen, I can’t recall a single one when some passer-by ever turned their heads to look, even for a moment. Certainly I have never seen anybody stop and stare.
      It’s quite incredible how people are so very unaware of the world right in front of their eyes.
      I would suggest that if you are -understandably- nervous about making an entrance in the world, sit and watch some of these videos and see for yourself how others have stepped out, and of the people around them absolutely nobody was even remotely aware of what was going on.
      -Susan Walker.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?