Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally crossdressed today and it felt great.  Me and my friend went to a rocky horror picture show showing because it was the perfect first time to crossdress.  I felt happy during it and didnt feel any shame.  And the entire time I was surrounded by other crossdressers and I just felt at home.

Welcome to the “scene” Macy. We all dream of that 1st time dressing….never forget it…..the anticipation as we don each item of apparel. All too soon it becomes quite natural and why not?! Keep us informed of your progress and feel free to chat with any of us over questions/advice required…..or just plain chat!  Till then………..

Dame Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The only thing I liked about the Rocky Horror picture show was using it as an excuse to dress and go out.

That’s an awesome idea, I’m going to borrow that one.

Anonymous

Yep, donning the dress soon becomes natural! Keep dressing! ❤️

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Very cool, Macy! Just a step to the right was your first step. What a fun way to be your first time out. Hugs, Michelle

Congrats Macy, that sounds like a lot of fun. There’s a movie theater near me that does the RHPS with live actors along with the movie. I almost went back in July, but elected on different more private event. I think I will go the next chance I get.

Anonymous

Good for you Macy and I am glad it was such a fun time for you.  I bet you can’t wait for the next time.

Congratulations on getting your Rocky Horror cherry popped 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?