• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First all, i want to say thank you for letting me share my feelings and gain information here as well. I have only dressed behind closed doors other than panties, undershirts, & pantyhose. I have worn dresses around the house, and outside the house when doing some light things, but never worn a dress out anywhere until Friday.

I have a girlfriend that supports me in doing this, she loves for me to dress how I want, in whatever i want. Working on the events leading up to Friday, she has helped me learn how to do makeup, find a wig, and even painted my fingernails.

She came to the house on Friday morning to pick me up, and i must say that I was very nervous, I have never let anyone see me dressed, but i got over that soon. We drove to a shopping center, I was very very nervous to get out and go inside, but I did it, we walked around the store and looked at some things, got some stares and looks. It didn’t really bother me that people looked, I just walked around the store and looked at ladies clothes.

That was my very first time dressed as a lady outside my house, and must say that I loved every second of it wearing my dress, makeup, & etc.

I guess the more get dressed and go out the more comfortable it will feel.

Beyond excited.

Anonymous

Hi Mallory , a wonderful experience to get out & about , especially with a supportive girlfriend , big smiles around , enjoy the high & the build up to the next excursion 😊😊

Anonymous

Hi Mallory,

Wow, what a fantastic first time out experience, especially with a supportive SO.

I hope you enjoy many more such outings – and don’t forget to tell us about them, with plenty of detail!

Love Laura

Mallory

Congrats on your big day out and a big thank you to yet another supportive SO. I’m glad to hear you had a great day and can now look forward to more of them. Yes, you’ll get less nervous which makes it easier, as you do more.

Olivia

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Reading your story, you sound a lot like me. I do applaud you though for getting dressed and going out to a store. I started a little at a time with just pantyhose and guy shorts and clothes. Then little by little I built up to fully fem. That took like two years.

Every time I added another item of clothing and wore it out I was nervous, but each time I loved it more. It may have been better to just go out all fem the first time but I had to do it on my own time frame I guess.

That’s awesome,  sounds like you had a great time and a great GF.

Hi Mallory,

you are so courageous.

You Rock.

I am glad you had fun, sounds wonderful.

Thanks for sharing I hope to get there someday.

You have a really cool girlfriend too.

you need to do something very special for that lady.

XOXO Patty

Mallory that is wonderful !

I am very happy for you !

Hugs

Autumn

RachelAnn
      Lady

Congratulations, that is a step I have yet to muster up the courage to achieve.  Good for you!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m always very nervous, even frightened when I go out dressed. The excitement, thrill and rush of it though makes it worth it.

thats brilliant, I hope you continue to enjoy it. Glad you have the support of your girlfriend too.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Mallory. I’m still working up to going out in public. I have stopped at a couple convince stores in yoga pants and s cami or in a dress and pantyhose. It is a rush for sure.

Please keep us up to date on future outings.

Keelee

Anonymous

My entire story is in an article here under Advise and Encouragement.   My coming out at age 61

Anonymous

Hi..Mallory,

It’s good that you can now crossdress in public and even your partner know about it and support you.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?