- June 24, 2022 at 3:55 am #658223Diane Marie RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1092Has thanked: 1937 timesBeen thanked: 3795 times
Last night, yes last night, I slept in a nightgown for the very first time. It was amazing. It was awesome. It was incredible.
It was dark blue chemise gown from DKaren. Yes ladies, it’s on Amazon.
The rush of femininity was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.
It was in its own special way rather breath taking.
Love and hugs to all,
- June 25, 2022 at 1:56 pm #658480Marissa ParksLadyRegistered On: June 19, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 9Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
- June 25, 2022 at 6:48 pm #658516
- June 25, 2022 at 2:09 pm #658483Anna Marie SmithDuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 93Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Hoping everything you expect on Monday brings you joy and sensuality!
My first time was many years ago and it was a Blue Nightdress!
Since then i’ve more than varied my wardrobe to go with the Seasons!
Anyway Sweetness,you enjoy Monday!!!!
Hugs & Kisses
- June 25, 2022 at 1:13 pm #658468Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 441Has thanked: 1108 timesBeen thanked: 1821 times
- June 25, 2022 at 2:20 pm #658484Anna Marie SmithDuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 93Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
As it’s 10.15PM UK time i thought i’d make this short!
Hope that you are in heaven later today and that you sleep well!
I for one love nothing but to wear sensual Lingerie on retiring albeit under a Babydoll!
Tonight it is cooler here in the UK and so it’ll be my Pink Love Chemise and under those matching sheets!
Have a nice day Sweetness!
Love & Hgs
- June 25, 2022 at 6:50 pm #658519
- June 25, 2022 at 2:08 am #658388DuchessRegistered On: June 12, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 93Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Have thanked you for your first wearing female nightime attire!
I have been doing this for just under three years and the feeling is made extra special after having a Bath/Shower as you can feel the material close to your skin and it feels great!
It all depends what season it is and i wear different items!
With it being Summer here i wear a Babydoll Nightie,Spring a Chemise or Nightdress but in Autumn/Winter it’s usually Girly PJ’S!
Hoping that you have slept well sweetness and that you are refreshed for your day ahead!
Hugs & Kisses
- June 25, 2022 at 1:00 am #658381Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 159Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
I so agree. Rachel has just had a week where she was able to emerge almost full time and an important part of that was being able to sleep every night in a satin short chemise of which I have 2 both in a floral pattern one on a white background and the other a pink background. I also have a short Kimono Robe that closely matches the pink chemise and Rachel was very naughty and answered the door to the Chinese take away delivery man in Chemise and Kimono.
- June 25, 2022 at 2:13 am #658389Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1092Has thanked: 1937 timesBeen thanked: 3795 times
Answering your door in your nightgown? How could you not, Rachel?
I love it!
Isn’t being a girl awesome and wonderful?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 24, 2022 at 5:38 am #658241Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
You are so right! Sleeping in a nightie is simply awesome! I guarantee it won’t be the last time you slip into bed wearing one. I would do it every night if possible.
When I was younger in the 70’s I loved babydoll nighties . the panty bottoms were fuller cut then and many had cute lace trim. Now I prefer long silky nightgowns with nothing underneath.
nothing beats having my morning coffee while still in wearing my nightie. A most wonderful way to start the day!
- June 24, 2022 at 6:11 am #658242
- June 24, 2022 at 4:26 am #658227
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.