Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

my first time all dressed up, it was Halloween, i asked my niece if she would mind doing my make up for Halloween, she said yes. going to her house with all my female cloths, get there and dress up from head to toe like i know what i was doing and was not afraid to dress up. but when she applied the make up and styled my wig, then going to kitchen and every one was there, i was scared, but i proceeded to go home and celebrate Halloween and wife sees me all dolled up. she did not say much but did look at me now and then like he looks really pretty.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wow-how lucky to have a niece willing to help you!

wish it could of been more fun going out with her to places for Halloween. and she would give me some of her dresses she dont wear, and evn tell me if i wanted to get away and dress up for the day come to her house.i dont think she knows i love to dress up all the time a female, but maybe she does and afraid to say something to me. yes it was nice to have my niece do my make up and she see’s me all dolled up as a female in a nice sexy dress and wig and nylons, heels, perfume and ear rings. it was a dream come true for me, except for having in law and cousins see me as a came down the stairs, but i was not afraid. i was in my glory

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

GO girl! I Wish I had the courage to let my family and friends meet and see Cynthia but sadly she remains a homebody(for now at least) but who knows-maybe she’ll gain encouragement from reading others’ stories and tales of their adventures and make her way out into the world.

Cynthia

that was my Halloween out fit for the night, i asked my niece if she could do my make up for me for i was dressing up as a female, she replied ya, i would love to. i tried to back down on it but she in sisted that she wants to do it. so i kept my day and went and got my make up done, did not know family members would come to see me all dolled up pretty, they were amazed on how pretty i was and smelled pretty. they all did not know that i am a cross dresser. just wish society would let us out and who cares what we wear. i would be in heaven, i would be dressed up as a female 24 7

i have been hidding my fem side long enough, it hurts to dress up all pretty and not share it with some one and be a female and talk to wife or who ever and enjoy my fem side. after having other family members see me for who i really should be it felt great. my daughter knows i dress up, just a few hours ago i was wearing a long skirt, daughter walks by room and sees me in a skirt, ah busted for sure. could not hide it. after that told wife that daughter seen me wearing a skirt. wife replied so she knows you dress up. i am thinking why should i hide it any more then. dress up all pretty and be free and be lucinda and feminine. but 2 things i have to watch, other 2 boys are home, they dont know about my fem side.. i have to dress up really late in the night and just be feminine, but no one to share it with besides my self.

Anonymous

well, awrite so far, Lucinda.

At some point you might want to talk to the boys about life in general and field questions to get their thoughts on cross dressers.  They may or may not surprise you but, without revealing Lucinda to them, you can learn it it is ok to tell them.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lucinda,

Thanks for sharing, you are so lucky to have a niece that helped you! Halloween is a great chance to get dressed and get out in public… no stigma attahed!

First time was 5 years ago. High heels on, short skimpy shorts (they were skimpy). Makeup done, nice wig and a lovely top,  I wandered around London on a Saturday night always fearful that someone would object but no one did. Spent the night dancing away till 3 in the morning. The only downside was when I got back and getting a drink of water my flat mate wanted to do things to me until he found out it was me. it was so funny

I have been dressing and going out since age 13 and that was 41 years ago. I kept it secret from my wife of 33 years until 8 years ago. She has been out initially with me to my support group, but after 3 times prefers not to. She is sort of ok with me dressing and leaving but don’t stick around. My clothes all hang in the closet now along with my 20 pairs of shoes but she does not want me purchasing any more clothes/shoes unless she oks it.
      I have had my colours done and know what suites me along with style of clothing. I dress to blend in, age appropriate less about 10-12 years.In 40 some odd years I have only been read twice that I know of, once by a bunch of teens hanging around a mall entrance and once in a walmart by two 25 year males who noticed what I was wearing at the time did not suite me. I learned a lesson.
      All I can say for those who are too shy to be out and about to have confidence, walk straight, and go for it. The world does not really care or even generally notice and if they do to bad.

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>My first time</span> <span class=”hps”>was</span> <span class=”hps”>when I was</span> <span class=”hps”>12 years old.</span> <span class=”hps”>I went</span> <span class=”hps”>to the park</span> <span class=”hps”>where he</span> <span class=”hps”>swapped</span> <span class=”hps”>pants</span> <span class=”hps”>skirt</span> <span class=”hps”>and sneakers</span> <span class=”hps”>for</span> <span class=”hps”>ballerina</span>. <span class=”hps”>Pantyhose</span> <span class=”hps”>I had</span> <span class=”hps”>already</span> <span class=”hps”>established</span> <span class=”hps”>myself</span> <span class=”hps”>in the house</span>. <span class=”hps”>Schowełem</span> <span class=”hps”>pants</span> <span class=”hps”>backpack</span> <span class=”hps”>and started</span> <span class=”hps”>walking</span> <span class=”hps”>through the park</span>, passing <span class=”hps”>several people.</span> <span class=”hps”>When it turned out</span> <span class=”hps”>that no one</span> <span class=”hps”>pays attention to me</span>, I went out <span class=”hps”>into the street</span> <span class=”hps”>and</span> <span class=”hps”>walked</span> <span class=”hps”>just</span> <span class=”hps”>two hours</span> <span class=”hps”>after</span> <span class=”hps”>the street</span> <span class=”hps”>passing</span> <span class=”hps”>people.</span> <span class=”hps”>It was</span> <span class=”hps”>so exciting</span>! <span class=”hps”>Nobody</span> <span class=”hps”>reacted</span> <span class=”hps”>badly</span> <span class=”hps”>to</span> <span class=”hps”>me.</span> <span class=”hps”>It made me</span> <span class=”hps”>very</span> <span class=”hps”>emboldened</span> <span class=”hps”>to</span> <span class=”hps”>further</span> <span class=”hps”>walks.</span> <span class=”hps”>(Sorry</span> <span class=”hps”>for the mistakes</span>, <span class=”hps”>English is not</span> <span class=”hps”>my language</span>)</span>

I can’t remember for the life of me what led up to it but me and my cousin ended up in matching dresses that was our moms’ from when they was around our age. I was 10 and I can remember very vividly the feeling of the warm summer breeze hitting my legs and elsewhere as me and him ran through the yard of my Grandma’s house. It sealed the deal for sure for me. We did get caught by a neighbor kid walking up the driveway to visit. We ran right into him as we turned the corner of the house in a half skip-run. My cousin immediately bailed, he later became a really good running back in football, I like to think he found his speed that day running away. I was embarrassed but for some reason I didn’t run off. I just told our friend to let me change and we could go hang out. I don’t ever remember the kid blinking an eye or asking a single question about “why” we were dressed as we were, but I know I’ve dressed as often as I could after that waiting and longing for that sweet feeling of that warm summer breeze blowing on a free spirit laughing and running carefree.

Anonymous

I had everything wrong per make up could of been a zombie on the walking dead or a clown in a carnival.It took me a few times with different shades.My eyes started to pop with a steady hand then I was getting somewhere.It took me forever at first now I can do my face in 30 minutes.

it was a day i thought i could dress up, not knowing my daughter was home. got all dressed up in a flower dress, blue nylons, bra and panties. was in kitchen getting coffee. up comes my daughter with no sound of her coming up, what a surprise she gad seeing dad in a flower dress and blue nylons, i could not hide behind the frig door for she came up to fast for me to do any thing. even though she knows i dress up but never really seen me in a dress. did not have make up or ear rings on and perfume and wig, but its the point of her seeing me. oh well its done and over with, cant change that. now that she really knows i dress up i am not going to hide it from her any more, even though she kind of knew, now she really knows i dress up. guess i have to be honest with my cross dressing. she will most likely tell her mom i seen dad wearing a dress and nylons this morning. wife knows already so no big deal on that part. i thought i had my time to be more feminine and free of depression and stop my panic attacks i have been getting today.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘my first time dressing up’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?