• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie Jean
      Duchess

First I have to thank the wonderful gurls at CDH. Yesterday I posted almost my first time out. Well thanks to you I did it.
      Early this evening I put on a light makeup and lipstick. Got me self dressed wig and all. I put on my nice black dress and headed out for a ride. Now I live in a very small town. Every one knows our rigs but it was getting dark so I went for it. About halfway out of town I decided to go to the next town up the road about 50 miles. Thought I’d go through McDonald’s and maybe take a walk. Well then I had to turn around because I wanted to put on my black tights and my ankle boots. So back through our little town I went. Got out of my truck at home and didn’t care who saw me. headed to the nearest McDonald’s. 50 miles away. Passed two troopers got a little nervous. Now it’s 10 o’clock at night. Pulled up to McDonald’s my heart was racing. Checked my lipstick went through the drive through ordered a coke and small fry. No problem!  Whew. So now for the outside walk. Went to the movie theater and parked at the end of the lot. Hooped out and walked up to the ticket window. I actually thought about going in and catching a movie. But they had already started. So walked back to my rig and decided to walk downtown. This town has a very nice downtown lots of boutiques and restaurants. Now it’s about 1030 not much is open so I parked and went for a walk. Doing a little window shopping. The area had a few outside restaurants. I stayed across the street but still  , I was out!  And loving it. Well now I had to get fuel. So off I go to a small station. No one there so I decided to top off my tank. Just as I was starting to fuel two gals were locking up. Paying no attention to me. After fueling I headed home, hoping not to hit a deer as the are thick in these parts. Got home at 11:30. Snapped a pic, took off my makeup, changed in my jammies.  I don’t know what tomorrow will bring but I’m grateful to all at CDH for getting me through this hurdle. Good night and God bless

Hugs…Billie

So happy for you,

Mikala xxx.

Hi Billy Jean, congratulations honey. It sounds like an amazing night.

Love Trisha

Congratulations hun on your big step. It a nice feeling when out isn’t it. As nerve racking as it can be it’s still a rush.

Ashley

Congrats, Billie, it souns like you had a wonderful experience
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Billy Jean . Your first time out dressed en femme is something that your going to remember for the rest of your life. There’s just something about the way that you feel when you step outside for the first time. It’s a completely new experience. One that is so exciting and scarey at the same time. My first time wasn’t anything like I had thought it would be. The first thing I found out was is that there is a breeze blowing under my skirt and through my hair. I hadn’t anticipated that would happen, but I soon realized that I liked it. Another thing is the sound of my heels clicking on the sidewalk. Again it was something that I hadn’t expected. When I finally got the nerve to go out among people, I was surprised to learn that no one was paying attention to me. I was just another girl out among other people. My voice wasn’t very feminine then,so I kept my conversations short, because my voice was be a dead giveaway. It’s gotten better now after months of practicing so I can sound more like a girl. Your next step is to use the ladies room..That’s something that your going to have to do because sometimes you need to use the ladies room when you’re out there. It’s intimidating, but if you go into the ladies room like you belong there and do whatever it is that you have to do  then leave, you’ll see that it’s not really such a big deal. You’ll also see that ladies rooms are cleaner and are better equipped then men’s rooms are. Most upscale ladies rooms have attendants in them to keep them fresh and clean Enjoy the time you spend dressed en femme. Each time gets easier, but the thrill of being out dressed en femme is always going to be there. Congratulations Billy Jean. Hugs to you

Janine

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thank you for sharing what was a great experience for you. It’s the start of many I would guess. Weell done you.

Hi Billy Jean

Congratulations on your first journey into the unknown.

Samantha x

Congratulations. I think you will discover that it only gets better and better. Happy for you.

Hi Billie Jean,

Congratulations on your outing!

Alice

Leslie
      Lady

Congratulations Billy sounds like you had a great time!
      Leslie

Anonymous

Well done Billyj there’ll be no stopping you now.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

🦋 so wonderful Billyj! 🌸🌺 next thing you know you will be struttin your stuff right into the Mall!! 🧚‍♀️🍭🌻

Good job!! 💜

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?