• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went to a park full femme and I was watching you tube videos on my phone and it started getting dark…a well dressed blonde chic in a park after dark…yikes!

Anyway, a guy walking his dog approached me and gave me warm ‘Hi 😊 ‘

I responded with a smile and a ‘chin nod’.

He asked if I was waiting for someone.

I replied with ‘ummm, I’m a dude! 😐 ‘ seriously, I was a newbie and at a loss for words!

Well, he turned 180 and his dog fell over sideways! LOL 😂 Yah, I need to work on my voice 😐

Anonymous

Good one Robyn, so did you get his number?

No, but I did throw my phone at him! LOL 😋

Anonymous

I’m not quite sure why “‘ummm, I’m a dude!” is the answer to “Are you waiting for someone” but I suppose it was all you could think of.

Next time just try talk softly. He’ll work things out for himself and if it scares him off he’ll move on. If it doesn’t then you might even get to have a conversation.

Not everyone who is willing to talk to us is trying to hit on us. Some are just genuinely interested.

Anonymous

You threw your phone at him, was he rude?

<p style=”text-align: left;”>That was like my third time out in public en femme but despite the location and circumstances I’m pretty sure he thought I was a hooker or looking for a hook up…yah, no…just a newbie TG woman gaining her confidence</p>

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Robyn Anton original post: 

I went to a park full femme and I was watching you tube videos on my phone and it started getting dark…a well dressed blonde chic in a park after dark…yikes!

Anyway, a guy walking his dog approached me and gave me warm ‘Hi  ‘

I responded with a smile and a ‘chin nod’.

He asked if I was waiting for someone.

I replied with ‘ummm, I’m a dude!  ‘ seriously, I was a newbie and at a loss for words!

Well, he turned 180 and his dog fell over sideways! LOL  Yah, I need to work on my voice

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?