Tagged: here i come world
- August 12, 2020 at 6:39 am #373312AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 1Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Hey, I thought that I would share my first time of when I went out fully dressed. I was 25 and living life. Didn’t really do the boyfriend or girlfriend thing at the time. One night, I decided to hang out with my home girl. She played a major supportive role when I needed it the most.
She suggested that we go out for the night. Just to get out and enjoy the night. We managed to find a few bars and clubs. The one we normally went to was having a night for everyone, just think of one giant club of love. She suggested that I try crossdressing for the night. I was on the wall at first, mainly because I mostly did it for self, but with some convincing I agreed. I had the outfit part and what worked best for my body down pat, but when she was finished with the make up, I was honestly astonished.
I won’t lie. The attention that I got that night, sorta there me through the loop. I don’t know if it was because it was mostly by guys that had line openers such as Im straight…. But. Or how I got referred to as a woman for the whole night. Either or, threw me through a loop. I can’t lie though. I did enjoy the experience. I enjoy my own emotions and how they make you feel. That was a very emotionally intense night
Total of 31 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 19, 2020 at 6:59 am #396321Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 40Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
i have gone to a couple of gay bars and find them quite non social. people were only talking to people they knew or people they came with. i went by myself and didnt know anyone. i perfer going to a regular bar. i always got treated better and people are more friendly. i go to a few bars in my area and they are super nice to us. we go in and the bouncer says inf anyone gives you a hard time to let him know. we get free sodas. everyone comes up to us and talks to us. we get lots of hugs and complements. the owners are always glad to see us there. we get a tab without any id. they like us there because we get along with everyone and everyone gets along with us. they would like to see more people like us there. everyone knows our names. we have never had a problem when we go out. we use to got to an all you could eat buffet and they use to give us a discount on our meals. we can drive 50 miles away and find someone that knows us from the bar. so we might not know everyone we meet, but they usually dont forget us. people cant be nice to you if you dont give them a chance. not everyone will like what your doing but the ones that do will tell you and the ones that dont usually wont say anything. there are more people out there that are ok with what your doing. they probably know someone like you. i met a lot of nice people. i think they are straight but it really dont matter.
- October 15, 2020 at 11:27 pm #395210Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 40Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
go out and be the woman you want to be. it is a great feeling. it is nothing like you think it might be. i go out all the time. im not totally passable but no one really cares. i have meet alot of nice people and made alot of new friends. both guys and girls. they all know im a guy and have no problem with that. i even had some of them say if anyone give me a hard time they would fight for me. i told them that would never happen. too many people know me now and would stop anything before it would happen. your biggest fear lies in your own mind. nothing is like you think it will be. spend a day out shopping, going to a restaurant or just walking around town where there are other people. no one will say anything because you are not someone they know, but they might be someone you know. everyday i go out is halloween. the only differance is im the only one dressed up. go out and have some fun. dont wait til your old and think of all the things you could have done.
- October 14, 2020 at 8:37 am #394545Jasmine SecretParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
it’s an amazing feeling to be accepted the way you want to express yourself outwardly, so you can let your inward self come out
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 6, 2020 at 5:07 pm #391199TerriParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 143Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 412 times
- September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am #388886Christine RelleumParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
I just published a post in the photo section of my first outing fully enfemme. I had to do so there because it of course included a photo of me dressed up for the big occasion.
The casinos I chose to walk around in certainly felt different from the last time I went, which obviously was well before March. Fewer people than I would expect to find on a Tuesday night (and nearly everybody wearing masks, of course), certain areas closed off and every other slot machine shut down were just the obvious things. I had a slight hiccup at my first stop when the temperature scanner I had to walk past coming off the elevator from the parking garage failed to pick up anything, even after security asked me to walk past it again, so they broke out the hand held scanner and pointed it at my forehead and that cleared me into the facility: I had no such issues at the second one.
Despite how nervous I was at the outset it felt good being able to walk around in public as a woman in clothing that is distinctly female (i.e. a dress, stockings and sling backs) and not have anyone so much as glance overtly in my direction save for Samantha (more on her in the photo post). I hope to repeat the experience again in the near future.
- September 28, 2020 at 2:48 pm #388402Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1157Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1096 times
i would love to just dress up and look pretty and pass as a female and be my self. but yes i would get my butt kicked or called names. i would love to go out dressed up and go to a bar or restaurant, have lunch or dinner with some one that under stands the cross dressing world., but i will stick with staying home and dress up and on Halloween. i do dress up at home when no other adult child is not home and at work. wife will let me know that i can do what i liked to do .
- September 28, 2020 at 2:43 pm #388401LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 41Has thanked: 324 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I know what you mean, I’m 74 and only just really started crossdressing. I would love to be able to glam up and go somewhere accepting for a night out.
Maybe could encourage each to fulfill our dreams.
- September 26, 2020 at 3:19 am #387686Wendy MeParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 33Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I grew up in a different time, if you were caught crossdressing most likely you would get your butt kicked, even now the nearest cd bar is over an hour away. I will stick to dressing at home, I enjoy it and it is less stressful and safer. I will stick to Halloween to go out.
- September 25, 2020 at 3:58 pm #387560Ciara SmallParticipantRegistered On: February 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Wow, that sounds like a truly amazing and exhilarating experience. You are so lucky you have experienced this at a relatively young age. You have your whole life ahead of you to experiment and choose the “you” you want to be.
I am 60 and still only dress at home. I am very open minded but most of my friends and family would or could not accept if they knew about my other side. I would love to go out dressed and made up to a crossdesser friendly bar to experience just a night out as a gurl. …….. maybe some day
- August 17, 2020 at 3:03 am #374962Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1336Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 3128 times
Great story. My first time out socially was when I was 18 at a college Halloween Party. I was shocked and amazed at all the attention and compliments i got all evening. It was amazing. I loved it and couldn’t wait to dress socially again.
- August 13, 2020 at 8:47 am #373728Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 105Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
I have yet to be out yet, but I am planning and hoping my first time is soon, so stories like this always make me happy to hear. Sounds like it was quite the experience and in a way that was truly wonderful. Hopefully all your future stories are like this and the same with everyone else.
- August 13, 2020 at 8:25 am #373722JOJOParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 30Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
The first time out in public is an experience that is filled with many different emotions. Those emotions range from being scared, to nervous or just plain excited. Many of us can remember in great detail the first time we went out out in public. I can personally say that with each time I went out my self confidence grew with my crossdressing. To this day I still get excited about going out.
- August 12, 2020 at 3:22 pm #373532Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1897Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 3377 times
- August 12, 2020 at 10:08 am #373416Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6486 times
- August 12, 2020 at 8:13 am #373362Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
Hi Midnight I am trying not to live in the past but your post brought back so many wonderful feelings i got when i got dressed up and went to a local gay bar. I loved the attention and everyone was so supportive and complimentary . I forgot i did look kinda cute back then, Sex drugs and rock and roll. It was a great time in my life. Thank you for the memories. Now back to reality Luv Stephanie
- August 12, 2020 at 7:51 am #373346Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 15Replies: 527Has thanked: 1692 timesBeen thanked: 1754 times
- August 12, 2020 at 7:45 am #373338Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 306Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
Yea sis the first time to a club like that is such a rush. No one being judgmental and feeling full acceptance is something so many girls here have never experienced. Sure you will remember that night for a long time. I adored the attention and became a regular at the tclub here loving the attention and acceptance
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.