Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies

It has been a while since I have updated you all so here it is.

Yesterday I got to for the very first time live a day as a woman!

I should mention that I live with other people and they have traveled away for the weekend so I made the most of the opportunity.

I woke up in the morning in my chemise/nighty (which I now have one for each day of the week) had breakfast and then got dressed into my dress for the day.  What makes it even better is that I got breast forms that arrived which are perfect for my body!  So I got to wear them with my dress.

I then spent the day that I could as a woman.  Cleaning, washing dishes, watching tv and doing other chores throughout the day all while I was in the house knowing that no one was going to ruin my peace and quiet.

As I was enjoying the day, I thought that I might take a photo as well for people to see (of course without showing my face and real identity).  It took a lot for me to do this however I uploaded the photo to the chat room asking for feedback.  The comments I received made my day.

Later that evening, I decided you know what, I am going to change into a couple more dresses and upload them onto here as well.  Each photo I took gave me more and more confidence which I appreciate.

I ended the day watching a movie, eating ice cream and getting into my nighty for the evening.

Overall I had such an amazing experience.  It has been a busy and hectic month for me with work which has stressed me out so getting the chance to just relax around and dress a full day as a woman was exhilarating!  I found my feminine side that allowed me to just switch off and enjoy the moment.

The next step for me is to move into my own place so I can do this more often!

If you would like to see some of the photos, they are in a private gallery on my profile page to look at.  Would love to get more feedback on my clothes/look.

That is my latest update and I hope the next update won’t be as long in between.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I appreciate the kind comments everyone had in the chat the other day.

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

J J
      Lady

Too bad your photos are not visible, you sound lovely.

I am glad you had such a good day. It is fun letting down your hair so to speak for a whole day.

Hi Jacinta so happy for you girlfriend sounds like a wonderful time and the pictures are wonderful keep them coming girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Awe thanks Stephanie.  It is much appreciated.

I will try to show only the good ones 😉

Jacinta –

Sounds like a wonderful day for you

XOXO
      Suzanne

Indeed it was Suzanne.

Wish the day didn’t end!

Hi Jacinta,

Wonderful that you were able to take advantage of the time alone and let your true self relax and enjoy your wardrobe.  Good luck on your path to finding an apartment to enjoy by yourself.

Alice

Thanks Alice.

I hope it is in the near future because I want to experience this more often!

Jacinta,

That sounds like an wonderful way to spend a day alone! I hope you can do it again soon.

Hugs, Jill

Beth
      Lady

I’ve just done very similar and it was amazing. 2 days as a woman including a trip to the supermarket 😊

felt amazing and I’m sure you’ll understand too.

xxx

Fantastic to hear Bethany!  Congrats on the occasion as well 🙂

Hi Jacinta!
      Well done on a fantastic day. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself and had a wonderful day.
      I hope you can find your own place so you can do this more often.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?