• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My very first time shopping for female clothes a long time ago for female clothes I think I just shopped for panties and I was scared so badly. I was like people will be looking at me and wondering why I am shopping in the panties section and that people will think that I am some sort of pervert.

The initial experience was strange but then after awhile I suppressed everything and it would be years for me to do it again and then when I did I would have the same stressed out feelings again.

About a year ago I started to shop again and I again felt awkward feelings and then as I did more and more shopping I started to care less what the clerks thought because I was buying the stuff and so what if they knew I wasn’t buying it for myself or who I was buying it for.

I love shopping for panties the most and I just think its because the variety and styles are so many, its like I can spend hours just panty shopping. I hope to someday in the future be able to buy a wig, breasts forms and a nice dress or an outfit and dress out in public, that would be a dream come true.

Well that is my experience so far!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh girl I’m right there with you. I have way more panties than any girl needs(but can you ever have TOO MANY 🙂 ?) I can last three maybe four month without having to do laundry if that tells you how many!

WAtch your finances and plan your purchases carefully. You have a lifetime to catch up your wardrobe. Don’t rush it too much-though I know from experience that it’s hard not to!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

I find that even when I just go shopping for simple things I will end up getting sidetracked and end up going to the women’s clothing area and just buying femme clothes and then be like what was I really here for, lol.

My last shopping trip before my last one I ended up going to a store and buying like 21 pairs of panties that were on sale and it was so much fun. I really do enjoy girly shopping so much but I have heard older CD’s and Transgender Woman say that it eventually gets old and you get over that as time goes on.

I don’t want it to get old and I hope that I never lose that love of femme shopping, its a blast. I am finding that buying things on sale is the best bet even though the clothes are not always in my size but I try and get them at least near it. I think I will be a Sales clothing girl.

Anonymous

My first times out dressed were when I was back in high school.   I would often go out at night to walk around the neighborhood when it was less likely I would be seen and/or recognized.  I was excited by being out but also nervous because it wasn’t exactly the thing to be doing back then.

Ashley
      Lady

Adena,

I’m totally with you on that same feeling too… I never want it to feel like it’s not exciting and fun to go shopping for all the girly clothes and lingerie that I want to wear.  I admit, I’m kinda like Cynthia… if I’m really being lazy about my laundry, it doesn’t have to get done for multiple months when it comes to panties and bras (I can’t do that though… too anal about having things neat and clean! :))

I know what you mean about wanting to be a sales clothing girl… I think I want to apply to Victoria’s Secret or Frederick’s of Hollywood if I get the chance! 🙂

~Ashley

My first time out was just 2 days ago.  I was dressed in heels hose and a blue dress.  The comments of me were so scary.  It was not well received and I don’t think I will every do that again.

The words of “WOW” when standing in line to purchase something was so hard to hear.  I just wish we had more support and that people can look around such things.

Either way it was exciting but might be a 1 time adventure.

M

Between shoe’s,  & knickers I have way more than a normal person would ever need. But, I will always want and purchase more.

Anonymous

Oh yes I just adore shopping en femme and it gets easier with time. Just take baby steps sweetie

I love shopping enfemme. I do most of my purchasing online but have purchased pretty panties in a store while doing other shopping. I have also bought items like heels and skirts in second hand stores. I spend many hours online  at EBay looking at fashions for sale. I have many,many panties and bras as well as a wide selection of skirts, blouses, heels and assorted other lingerie. I have more than enough but love the thrill of getting a new package with with something sweet in it.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Adena original post: 

My very first time shopping for female clothes a long time ago for female clothes I think I just shopped for panties and I was scared so badly. I was like people will be looking at me and wondering why I am shopping in the panties section and that people will think that I am some sort of pervert.

The initial experience was strange but then after awhile I suppressed everything and it would be years for me to do it again and then when I did I would have the same stressed out feelings again.

About a year ago I started to shop again and I again felt awkward feelings and then as I did more and more shopping I started to care less what the clerks thought because I was buying the stuff and so what if they knew I wasn’t buying it for myself or who I was buying it for.

I love shopping for panties the most and I just think its because the variety and styles are so many, its like I can spend hours just panty shopping. I hope to someday in the future be able to buy a wig, breasts forms and a nice dress or an outfit and dress out in public, that would be a dream come true.

Well that is my experience so far!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?