• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

let me tell you a story about my crossdressing friend. i am a cross dresser and i put an ad on craigslist looking for cross dressers that want to go out in public. a guy answered my ad. he meet me at an arcade i was at and we talked. he was in guy mode and i was dressed. i asked if he had ever gone out dressed? he said no, so i told him i would take him out for his first time. we meet in a supermarket parking lot and he got in my truck. he was dressed but he had his man clothes with him. we left about noon and i was taking him to get a pedicure with me. he was scared shitless. im not totally passable and neather was he. i told him no one really cares. we got our toes done and i took him to do alittle shopping. then we went out to eat at applebees. people looked at us, some laughed alittle. but it didnt bother us. we got back in the truck and drove home. i dropped him off and he thanked me for a fun day. he couldnt wait to do it again. now we go out to play pool every weekend dressed. we meet alot of nice people and everyone knows our names. we get lots of hugs from men and women. we have been going out in public for about 3 years now. i trained him good. he even goes out with out his man clothes and can go out by himself now.

That is truly awesome Rachel, and something very few of us have the opportunity to do for another girl.  Since I began dressing so many years ago, I have only had that privilege one time way back in the 1990’s, and we did much like you, just a day out shopping and having girl fun.  It did take a bit of time for her to really relax and enjoy herself, but she finally did.  We bumped into each other several times in the years that followed, both of enfemme at the time, and just had a good time togther when we did.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Rachel, you did train him (now her good) and so well done in bringing out another sister.  Clearly now a more happier soul which with time confidence will blossom out even more her femininity.  You did great girl xx

Anonymous

and wish to add you now have a new girlfriend to enjoy more adventures and fun together. so lovely, well done.

I am sure she will never forget that experience Rachel. I belong to a support group in hollywood and we do mentor the girls new at this and have taken girls out in public many times for their first outing. I am still in touch with many of them and know how they appreciate it due to their fears and anxieties. We all would have loved having an experienced CD with us on our first outings

I went to a CD meetup group, when such things still existed (last year!), and shared that I enjoyed a monthly visit to Brighton.

One of the girls said that she’d love to come along – and did!

She stayed in her hybrid mode that first time, long, natural hair, jeans and t-shirt with jacket… but I was entirely en femme, as was the main purpose of my visit.

She’s accompanied me several times since, and gradually feminised herself more and more, joining me on a shopping expedition and buying a dress in a shop where we both tried on several items, having a lot of fun doing so, with very helpful shop assistants.

I’ve taken her to my favourite restaurants, coffee shops, bars and shows, introduced her to my favourite people – it’s been lovely to have someone to share the experiences with, and I would happily do the same with any other genuine CD who was looking for support.

Love Laura

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Oh how nice that would be. To have someone to offer a bit of guidance.

Anonymous

its alright if people laugh at you. we all do it with things we dont understand. they laugh at me for dressing like a woman. and i laugh back because i know i look better than they ever did. and im not over weight or really ugly. we should all be nice to each other, but sometimes you cant fix stupid.

Abby M
      Lady

You are a really great and supportive friend to give him the courage to be true to himself.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great and inspiring story. I have always been quite scared before going out. Many times I have just chickened out. When I have gone out I have always found it to be extremely exciting and an amazing thrill and rush I can’t get from anything else.

Although I had been out many times in well selected locations for brief periods, my first time really out was for a college Halloween Party. I had to walk from the car to the building, then into the building and on an elevator, up to the party. I was walking and standing among a lot of people. It was incredibly scary and amazingly exciting. Still, it was on a college campus going to a Halloween Party. Not exactly the real world.

My first real world outing was getting into full Patty mode and going shopping with my girlfriend to a mall. I was scared to get out of the car. When I did, I was even more scared to walk to the mall entrance. Then, opening the door and going inside, my fear level was off the charts. After a while I began to relax when no one was bothering us. I began to notice lots of looks coming our way. Were they seeing a pretty, young and sexy girl with a guy in a dress, pantyhose, heels breasts and wig? That made me nervous. Or were they seeing two young, sexy, pretty and leggy girls? That excited me.

Well, anyway we had a great day out shopping and bought a lot of great new clothes for both of us. It was very exciting and a lot of fun, with several scary moments along the way. I enjoyed it so much that I would look forward to us doing it again, which we did quite often. I even began to ask before we went out if I should go as Patty or my male self? She usually told me to do what ever I wanted. I began to go more as Patty than my male self. We seemd to have more fun when I did.

Then nearly 10 years ago I began meeting with other CD’s, dressing, getting makeovers, sharing stories and supporting and encouraging each other. Some of us went out a little at a time then more and more. It found can be fun, quite exciting and also very scary. I really respect those who can just go out and feel confident and comfortable.

Anonymous

my friend jacky and i have been looking for about 2 years for other cds to go out with. i would like to get a group of 5 or 6 girls and have a girls day out once a week or month. all the cds we contact or contact us only want to stay home and dress or have sexy. the ones that say they will go out, usually chicken out. i dont think i’ll ever find that group of girls that just would like to just go out dressed. i tell jacky that when we get old and are in a nursing home waiting to die. we will have so many good stories to tell. i probably have about a 100 right now and i think i make them faster than i could write them down. so get off your ass and get out there and live it up. it would be so cool to be out in public and see another cd or cds. im starting to think jacky and i are the only ones.

Anonymous

no im not a great friend. i just wanted someone to go out in public with. when jacky met me he was over weight and very down on himself. he didnt think much of himself and didnt have much of a life. i broke his shell and got him out. we go out 2 to 3 times a week now. we dress completely operset. i dress sexy and he dresses granny style. i like to stick out in a crowd and take him places he never dreamed of going or doing. everytime we go out and come back, he thanks me. he has known me for 2 to 3 years now and has no idea where i live or what i look like as a guy. he only knows me as rachel. like i told him i dont want to be his guy friend, just his cd friend. he would do anything for me. he helps everyone he can, even when he cant even help himself. i loan him money all the time and never worry about getting paid back.

Emily
      Lady

Well done you for mentoring your friend and helping her to build her confidence. It sounds like you have had a very positive impact on this person’s life. We should all hope for opportunities like this, and be brave enough to follow through on them. Regardless of your original motive for wanting someone to go out with, you have helped another human being achieve a dream, and that is huge!

Emily

That is such a sweet story. Everybody needs a friend like you, I am glad you managed to convince him and he found you. Things like this really warms my heart. Seriously everybody needs a friend like you!

I’ve been corresponding with a member of CDH privately for a while and she has agreeded to do something for the first time with me We are planning on meeting in Las Vegas as girlfriend’s. This is something that I have never done before and either has she.We plan on getting makeovers and go shopping for new clothes among lots of other things So not only will it be her first time out in public with a girlfriend  it’s also going to be mine. We’re both looking forward to it and hopefully we can before the holidays I know that she’s going to get a little smile on her face when she reads this

Anonymous

Las Vegas is a great place for your first time or anytime for that matter. I hope to go someday soon. Is it going to be a total girls trip where you leave your house dressed and come home dressed? No man clothes type of trip? Enjoy it. It sounds like lots of fun.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?